Daily reminder that turkey is 90 % white here is kivanc a 100 % turkish man that speaks the turkish language if you go...

daily reminder that turkey is 90 % white here is kivanc a 100 % turkish man that speaks the turkish language if you go to turkey 90 % of the population looks like this you'll see more light haired people in turkey than in europe you fucking cucks

White is not a race, and your bearded women do not have white flesh.

Mad that you're just a little roach?

Nice OP, but the problem though isn't the lightness of their skin but the darkness of their faith.

mad that this so called ''roach'' is a tall ayran male and you are a shell of your former self,

The revival of the Argentina is white meme
If roaches are white then Brazil is nazi germany
Saged and hidden faggot

He actor in picture has Bosnian ancestors which means he will be white, and not shit skinned. His ancestors were taken in Turkey at young age as soldier.

Thats why he doesnt look like he is covered in shit.

I didn't see anybody that looked like this both times I went to Turkey

must of went to the western part where all the kurds are

I would like to see his genome data. I'll bet he's at least half croatian or something.

From the wikipage
>He has said that his father's mother was from Sarajevo and his grandfather was Yugoslavian.

Too obvious.

>here is kivanc a 100 % turkish man
He can't be "100% turkish" if he is white
Why? Because turks are from central asia
My guess is that he's descendant from some of the numerous slavic concubines that rich turks used to buy because their own bearded women were disgusting

turkish woman disgusting yeahhhhh righttttt
how's life in el salvador shitskin pablo?

That's not true is it, Cletus?

>turkish women are hot
>post photo of girl of obvious slavic ancestry
>Calling others shitskin while being not only a shitskin but a poor shitskin since parents had to leave Turkey to make a living cleaning toilets abroad
Anzu is the turkish national qt, change that pic's name
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

a third worlder that lives in a subhuman shithole that wants to leave his country but is too busy shitting in the same streets he eats in calling me poor kek nice one pablo

ANZU YES
the only roach waifu a Sup Forumsack is allowed to have

>I'm a shitskin immigrant that makes a living cleaning toilets in America
>Sure I'm better than anybody else that doesn't lives here hehehe
Whatever helps you sleep at night Ahmed

She's so perfect in every way

I saw a literal nigger with blue contacts in today, does that make the nigger white too? Just because you post a picture of a weird looking creature wearing crappy blue contacts, does not make that creature or any of its kinsmen, white. Kys roach

She looks fashionable and cute without any of the uppity SJW feminist bullshit. I think Anzu should be set as an example to all the western young females on how you can be fashionable without being an annoying, """genderfluid""" femnist bitch

Mehmeth being too obvious

Roaches are pure mudshits , inextinquishable from Arabs

T.krautcuck with over 10 mil roaches as "countrymen"

kurds*

>Anzu
>woman
>she

you wish muselnigger

>Anzu
>woman
>she

she is, it's confirmed by her, don't be ignorant, burger