Redpill me on Hamilton

Redpill me on Hamilton.

He's really black I saw a play about it.

he sucked

Kind of a piece of shit who hated our constitution.

(((bank of england))) shill

Knew that industry and dope products were more important than hick-ass Home on the Range agricultural shit.

Not as based as Jefferson

kill yourself

literally the embodiment of evil

Jewish Puppet.

Hamilton and his successors are the reason for everything wrong in America.

They betrayed the freedom that was fought for during the Revolution.

>Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.

shit president

>Alexander Hamilton was born on the British island of Nevis, in the West Indies, on January 11, 1755. His mother was most likely Jewish, and his father, James Hamilton, was a non-Jewish Scotsman descended from the House of Hamilton in Ayrshire, Scotland. In the 1760s, Alexander attended a Jewish school in Nevis, which was housed in a synagogue in Charleston, the island's capital. The local Anglican school was not an option for Alexander, because he was a bastard in the eyes of the church. His mother, Rachel, had never divorced her first husband, who was also Jewish, and her union with James was therefore not technically marriage, making Alexander illegitimate.

He was the (((Rothchilds)))) connection to the U.S. and did the Jew's bidding for them. This is why he is on the Jewish printed money we have today despite not being a president. This is why the Jews make plays about Hamilton. We should all thank Aaron Burr for putting a bullet in that kike.

Hamilton is the redpill, Jefferson is the bluepill

>american education

Strong nationalist, pre-dated the Jewish control of money so can't be blamed for the bank situation. Right-hand man to based George Washington. Genius. Immigrant.

Patrician tier

He's the reason we have the commerce clause.
Let that sink in.

No the Federalists were for the constitution

but he did create the (((Banks)))

At last I truly see...

>Thread about Hamilton
>Picture of a white guy

>Federalist Papers he wrote were hugely influential on the drafting of the Constitution
>Opposed Slavery
>Created gold-backed US currency
>Recognized the importance of a capable central government to counter-act the inevitable autism of the States
>Recognized the importance of Neutrality and was one of the major proponents of an "America First" policy
>Recognized the importance of tariffs and other protectionist measures to protect the fledgling business interests in the Northeast (which gave us the manufacturing base for the Gilded Age roughly 100 years later)

He was a pretty alright guy. The only people who dislike him are Butthurt Tobacconiggers and Niggerfuckers south of the Mason-Dixon.

Rothschild agent.

He was a spic according to the official play

Hamilton shilled for a central bank.

>Opposed Slavery

What a leftist cuck

>not realizing that Free Labor is much more beneficial for utilizing in the production of goods

I don't like his policies, but he argued in favor of monarchy so he was somewhat based.

>Hamilton and his successors are the reason for everything wrong in America.
Agree. Him and the rest of the Federalists killed off Jeffersonian America.

>Jew
>pro bank
It all makes sense now

A national bank to develop America as a commercial and industrial superpower. If you would have followed Jefferson and the other agrarianists line you would be turd world tier shithole but MUH FARMS N SHIT

Not to mention that slavery is responsible for our nigger problem. Just imagine where we'd be right now if we didn't import as many niggers. Slavery was the 18th and 19th century equivalent of modern corporations demanding to import millions of third world workers

Good comparison.

He wanted to make America a Monarchy.

A degenerate immigrant.

He was a cryptoheeb.

>not realizing the revolution was a mistake

fucking faggot

>monarchy
>bad
How so? King George was better than pretty much every president we've ever had honestly, and he wasn't even a particularly great monarch.

>(((pre-dated)))
Kike lie spewer detected.

muh tea

Hamilton was a poor man's Jefferson. Also he got killed over a literal YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT argument.

Did you know Alexander Hamilton was white?

Checked and respect. Of all presidential quotes I've read this is the only one I imagine being absolutely bellowed from the podium. Fuck Indians and fuck the banks too

stop using an American proxy

please have cancer

Its an overrated shitty musical that sells itself as history while blatantly adding shit that didn't happen

Fuck off racist scum

Name a single successful monarchy that exists today in North or South America.

Prove me wrong leaf

>name me an example of this working based on my own condititions

Hamilton was basically a central government full-on unapologetic Nationalist who:
>Supported Gold backed currency
>Supported Strong central government
>Opposed foreigners meddling in our affairs
>Didn't like immigrants and felt they should fuck off, because we're full
>Saw a central bank as a necessary evil for a fledgling country in order to centralize debts so they can be paid off
>Saw the issue of States Rights vs Federal Power coming from a mile away and warned that it would be a huge issue
>Specifically he warned that slavery would be a huge issue in particular

In all honesty, Hamilton was technically a fascist.

>supported gold backed
No he was pro-Central Bank

This. He spit, too.

>His mother was most likely Jewish
His mother was a French protestant. Jesus christ, this board can be so fucking stupid Sup Forums

>didn't like immigrants
Fuck this scumbag.

Also, he literally wanted to make Christianity the state religion

Many countries in North and South America were colonized by monarchies, yet interesting enough none of them survive to this day.

Why do you think the continents of North and South America rejected the monarchy/feudal system?

Wow, when you only focus on a specific part of the world in a very specific time frame, monarchy suddenly becomes shit. Never mind that successful monarchies have existed all over the world and lasted for centuries while American style democracy is already beginning to collapse.

Yeah... and neither of those statements are false.

He supported both, thinking they could both exist in perpetuity as long as it was the law that Gold was made the currency.

Little did he know...

FACT CHECK, FALSE

was meant for Yeah... and neither of those statements are false.

He supported both, thinking they could both exist in perpetuity as long as it was the law that Gold was made the currency.

Little did he know...

He was okay until niggers ruined him like our neighborhoods.

Shut up, leaf.

Jefferson was an enlightenment cuck that had a hard-on for the French Revolution

>Canada
Was better as a monarchy, our national debt skyrocketed when Trudeau cut our monarch independence to England and brought in the Charter

>United States
Didn't change at all after monarchy, only is so rich due to WW1 and WW2 where they could sell weapons

>Any other country
All Mexicans and South Americans, need I say more?

Get back on your side of the border.

>why do you think the continents of North and South America rejected the monarchy/feudal system?
In the US, because of shitty Enlightenment philosophy. Elsewhere? Various reasons including revolutions. In Brazil, the last monarch is widely considered to be the best Brazilian leader, and was certainly better than anyone since.

underrated

That makes no sense though since a Central Banks job is to issue money to governments. How would a central bank work when it can't issue money?

>little did he know
He did, they had the same scams back then

Wow what a fag.

That George was horrible and probably retarded. We should of picked the Stuarts or the Brits should have followed through with our integration into parliament like most politicians wanted.

He was 20% based and 80% faggot and he is now a hero to the left because a bunch of niggers playing dress-up are staging a musical about him.

>Why do you think the continents of North and South America rejected the monarchy/feudal system?
Because we rebelled against a monarchy
It was basically throwing out the baby with the bathwater

This! I am literally the edgiest guy in College. Everyone is trying to be edgy by supporting conservatives and some even go full communist. But I beat them all since they are are against monarchy. I am the only monarchist in school and it makes me feel like a fucking god.

BTW edgy is a good thing if it's not cringe

He was an outsider born in the carribean which made him impartial whereas most founding fathers were biased towards their own home state/colony.

>monarchy
>not cringe

brilliant guy
definitely kike shill
not the worst president

Not really.
Slavers brought niggers into our society in the first place. A lot of anti-slavery sentiment suggested that they were too violent and uncontrollable to be proper slaves and needed to be sent
>back to Africa
t. - Lincoln

>kings
>cringe
Yeah fuck off you're lucky you have the fucking Constitution or in my case the Charter because back in monarchy days kings like me would have ruled. I am basically a king since I descend from British royalty.

>president
LOl burger doesn't no history

big government faggot

>I am basically a king since I descend from British royalty.
WE

>big government
His version of big government was still 90% smaller than anything anyone today is proposing

Not a spic faggot

President?!
Son, get the fuck offline and read a book

cringing @ u

My ancestors were british royalty and guess what, we really were kings. Due to descending from British royalty I also traced my linage back to Genghis Khan, Rurik, Alfred the Great, William the Conqueror, and King David.

First Treasurer of the United States under First President George Washington. Along with James Madison, he wrote a big chunk of the Constitution and fought relentlessly to get it adopted. Had a friendly rivalry with Thomas Jefferson.

WUZ