BREAKING NEWS INFOWARS DELETES ALL PIZZA GATE VIDEOS

Except the one that says it's a diversion. They deleted EVERY FUCKING ONE THAT EXPOSED IT

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/search?query=pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7qYRdKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=66ZdtLSC1xo&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQdUINrJpQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=VVyL6OGqCSw
youtu.be/fwtyzQVJRnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S FUCKING MEMORY HOLED JUST LIKE THE DAVID DUKE INTERVIEW

They're controlled opposition what did you expect.

screenshots?

but i bought all the supplements already

REEEEEEEEEEE

YOU GUYS SAID HE WAS FUCKING LEGIT SO I SPENT EVERY LAST DOLLAR I HAD ON THE INFOWARS STORE FUCK YOU GUYS

they got tired of your spam shit

1 million threads, 100000 infographics, nothing real

fucking kys OP

also AJ is playing you like a fiddle, he knows if he deletes those you retards will be flailing your arms like the spaz you are

Don't go too ham on that super male vitality, your dick might fall off.

This 100% proves that infowars is controlled opposition. I'm never watching them again.

nice digits and retard post

PIZZAFAGS EVERYONE

>Being surprised that Alex Jones is a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

watch.
Trump will get into office, this will break as a real story, and you'll all totally forget how Infowars took the videos down so it couldn't be associated with them when it becomes real and in the public's eye.

Anyone watch the Milo speech?
>Washington Area Code #s
>Milo's words on why he can't talk about it were "not yet"

>NOT
>YET

I don't even believe pizzagate, but why would they delete their videos of they weren't trying to create a new narrative?

source: MY BUTT

>Milo

They're still up you fucking faggot, stop lying.

youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/search?query=pizzagate

YOU BETTER BE RIGHT YOU COCK SUCKER

IM GIVING HIM TILL FEBRUARY

probably because he let slip a word that he could be sued about for libel?

of course he reached the conclusion that there is nothing to see, anyone who read pizzatards threads know they cant prove shit and AJ can only cling to that shit for so long without any supporting proof

they deleted all the good ones.

The one that was titled " pizza gate is real, something is going on " from november 23rd was deleted along with the ones with joe biggs and darren mcbreen in them

i'm betting on you user don't let me down

>Sueing for libel the Alex Jones show

You ever watched it?

This is getting seriously out of hands.

We need more comprehensive infographs about it.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

did you watch his last show? where he had this guy defending comet? the not so thinly veiled threats?

btw i did not check if he really deleted them

They probably don't want to be held liable for some autist shooting up a business over their entertainment material.

Look at the new infowars youtube banner. he took the picture out with the whole crew and just put himself on it now.

glad someone posted it so i didnt have to find it and post it

eveyrone needs to see this

Controlled opposition

STOP exposing this CIA black site.

Fuckers.

wooo
i check that this morning to see if they have removed joe from the banner

Holy fuck you guys are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7qYRdKRw

He took them down to stop the blame from the shooting going onto him.

source: The Milo speech last night where he directly said it.

His preferred pronouns are "race traitor kike faggot" so at least he knows what he is.

IT MIGHT TAKE LONGER OKAY BUT I APPRECIATE THE ALL CAPS RAGE

Don't stop eating pizza

Is it true that Biggs got shoahed?

Because Alex Jones is in on it, he has tasted the cheese pizza. They got him by the balls.

>Milo

kys

I will never trust conspiracy sites after the whole godlikeproductions tavistock shitshow.

Alex smelled a disinfo campaign

I trust his senses more than some less than average 25 year-old

do you hate him because he's a jew, because he's gay, or because he likes black men, or all of them?

Because none of that makes him any less of a credible source in reality, go back to the stormfront.

They must have given Alex an ultimatum

That's Jones whole schtick, he does that shit all the time, it's not even new, he didn't knew was he was gettin into, ever since the election his credibility sky rocket but he's the same guy.

This time he stumbled upon something serious, a lot more serious than comet pizza owner, and he's in serious trables.

That's how it looks like from here.

I hope it's not true

wikileaks suddenly getting odd as fuck right as this started to break makes me think that it's not, tho

I truly do hope we're not ruled by absolute monsters

I really do hope assange is alive and well and just under a gag order lest ecuador evict him from the embassy

They're getting scared guys

this is classic bait to get noticed. alex jones probably has tons of ad space he already sold from the election shit and needs to maintain clicks to satisfy his pricing.

here's what you do:
>make a bunch of information about a conspiracy
>make one video that kind of counters your own views
>leave it up for a bit
>delete your own information
>...
>profit

it is such an old fucking tactic it happens a 1000 times a day on Sup Forums alone.

Legal proceedings have been initiating by said pizza establishment.

Part of which directly places the blame of the gunman entering their establishment.

The case being built is an attempt to sue info wars, placing the blame on them for constructing and fueling false and damaging information.

This is the reason for the removal of videos, this is the reason for the removal of staff member(s) directly involved.

-Info Wars affiliate.

Yeah but what about Creator judging him for being a Jew. Isn't it wrong to do evil in an international Murdering Raping Jew Cabal.

nah they'll try and whittle down the number of mouthpieces for this stuff, if the number gets low enough they'll bump some people off if necessary

Alex Jones is filtering the news.

Haha finally alex jones exposing himself to be the kike he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=66ZdtLSC1xo&t=14s

not deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=AxQdUINrJpQ&t=1s

not deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=VVyL6OGqCSw

not deleted

I can understand why they think Russia is behind all this. I just wish they would give us some fucking proof

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if Russia changed up the ideological subversion formula using social media to change our perception of reality. I really cannot tell what is fake and what is real anymore and that scares me.

>the final signal to tell us something is going on
this is literally the smoking gun of pizzagate

No wonder why Obama was so scared stumping for that cunt. look at this face

Carlos!

Evil Jews won't win will they. Think of the children.

All i gotta say is, that "pizza gate is a diversion" video was on the trending section on youtube. its more than likely a false flag video.

What's telling about this doc is that the congressmen that are signatories of it (several senior members of the intelligence committee) still have no idea whether or not Russia actually interfered with our election. It sort of confirms the scapegoat theory.

>101838463
>Getting exposed
>M-muh ebil IVAN

Alex jones has defended libel laws so it would be great justice if he was on the other end of a libel lawsuit.

(((infowars)))

if one of you autists didnt walk in there with a gun jones wouldnt have to distance himself from it

Because it is a fucking joke website that is satire news, and they don't want to be responsible for a mass shooter by crazy alt-right people.

And on a topic of inforwars. That Owen Shroyer has to have some of the biggest lips I have ever seen a white guy.

Jews everywhere.

the pizzagate people need to fucking chill out until trump gets into office. they are going to blow their wad early and all these child fucking freaks are going to walk. CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

I'll see to it your death is extra slow and painful.

Alex doesn't want to die, duh.

And fucking leafs everywhere. Don't you have a fire to append to in some backyard.

Got BTFO by the fake news meme

lol PJW deserves it

Reminder that the FBI is setting up the biggest sting in history.

They are waiting for all the right pieces to fall so that they can quickly and cleanly persecute all the people involved in this, without also bringing down the entire US government (since so many internal folks are involved in this). The less intervention by the media, the better, because the FBI needs to lull the culprits into a false sense of security. They can't have them go into hiding or start covering essential tracks, so they need to let some of the heat off.

I bet you that people like Alex Jones have been threatened by the FBI to quiet down so that they can do their jobs. They are just biding their time.

Well, if the James the pizzagate guy is a pedo. You need to send in some little kid as bait with a tape recorder and video camera.

Exactly, that thing smells like false flag all over.

It's the classic thing you could do for normal people to feel like psychos for being involved in it.

They are going out of their way to get this thing out of the mainstream discussion.

remember that wasn't Jones the ones that pushed this, it was wikileaks.

Can you still remember what wikileaks is?

Or the propaganda against it already fried your brains, they exposed corruption in all of our countries in very objective in legally sanctioned matters, and now suddenly they are the enemy of the truth?

THAT'S SOME REALLY OVERSIZED BULLSHIT.

Jones it's not the most sane reporter out there but he has balls, he reported in this pizzagate and it's now being discredit, just like wikileaks, just like Reddit, just like it happened to us a million times before.

I can't ever count the amount of times they did that shit to us.

It's a difamation campaign to escape before the evidence piles up.

what did he mean by this

You mean the FBI is actually looking into pizzagate for real? How do you know?

they got their clickbait dollars off you morons, now they delete in fear of being sued now that its spreading.

Im sure you idiots wanna think this is another part of a conspiracy

Connection to Koch brothers confirmed.

If Jews aren't all dead in Palestine by this date 2020 01 01 there's going to be a problem.

(((Infowars)))
(((Alex Jones)))

Pizzagate was a trap to lure people into targeting somewhere because of "fake" news. The Alt-Media is just as crooked as the Mainstream Media. Mainly to send people doubtful of the MSM down false or ridiculous paths.

I feel the same.

yeah its another job hunt stopping diversion for the still unemployed gamergaters

Did everyone forget that the comet pizza owner was posing pedo pics on his instagram?

they're not

It's time to shut those wide eyes, children.
youtu.be/fwtyzQVJRnc

He doesn't. He is just citing some what some user claiming to be FBI said which is all obvious bullshit

>narrative being pushed this hard
>denying the conspiracy this fiercely
Have they at least provided any sort of PROOF?

user you are so dumb. Why!

About time. No point in destroying what little reputation you have over a non-story.

Because this kind of internal investigation has been happening since the 80s with the finders.

FBIanon indicated that there's a huge underground group within the FBI that's trying to fight back on the corruption and end this crap once and for all. Of course there are people working within the FBI that see this stuff and want to do something about it. Not surprised that they've been mobilizing in secret.

The biggest problem now is the media and conspiratorial nuts like the guy with the gun scaring away their prey.

I think you need to get a more concise definition of pedo

Can someone explain to me why anyone would ever take Alex Jones seriously?

The thing they are talking about in the US intelligence community is whether or not there was ideological subversion, not hacking voting machines or other dumb theories that completely miss the point.

Ideological subversion isn't just social justice, it encompasses a whole range of other ideologies that are either consistent with already existing social justice or exactly counter to it. Both parties in this election had strong propaganda efforts, Clinton was social justice and Trump was something different, but much more effective at brainwashing. And that is what they are investigating.

This is actually fine - these guys destroyed their evidence , but they will begin again. Its not like they will stop being pedos

Ok - posting very sexually suggestive pics of sex and abuse of kids on his instagram?

Better?

YEAH EVERYONE DIVERT THE NEETS

THE NEETS ARE GOING TO RUIN HILLARYS VOTER FRAUD

FEAR THE NEETS, THEY HAVE THE MOST POWER

Here's the thing, he had to retreat from this a little. My guess is that Alefantis is arranging his chess pieces and prepping a very specific, technical lawsuit.

Milo the Faggot's comments are more encouraging though. If he really was warned to back off -for now- then this all could be a matter of waiting until Trump is firmly in.

The reality is that when people sperg out, it changes the dynamic. It's not fair nor is it logical, but it's the situation we're in.

theres literally 1 child rapist on vacation in thailand in every thread who cant enjoy his lil boys cuZ daddy says he needs to stop the pizzagate on Sup Forums LOL

You write your dates all leafy and dumb

Who cares. They can get sued for libel and slander. What are you, retarded?

JIDF is in full swing today.