Germany has no pride? Wrong! Long live Germany!

Germany has no pride? Wrong! Long live Germany!
youtube.com/watch?v=HEpJdLkDlOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6sXIoYOnps
youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4
youtube.com/watch?v=PRMqrbePb4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

posting better version

youtube.com/watch?v=X6sXIoYOnps

That's the anthem of the Nazi party. Not the official one. They still sang the normal German anthem.

we all know Germany has pride, were all waiting for that pride to resurface.

i feel so utterly cucker right now

I've been redpilling everyone of Merkel's blind supporters on kikebook one by one. I'm spreading the word out that she should not be trusted.

We need to make Frauke more popular, She's the only hope Germany has or it's going to become Germanistan for good.

>anthem of the Nazi party
WRONG it's the Deutschlandlied which was written in the 19th century used as the german national anthem since 1918, and is still used today except it's only the third stanza.

know your shit Achmed

That isn't even the national Anthem is it?
youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwLeMcbRY

Uh no, the only time Germany has pride is at football matches bevause thays the only time Germans can express their love for their country without being labeled nazis

I went to Germany and a football match viewing event like this and they told me that during national games is the only time they fly the German flag and have pride bevause they're scared

If you guys want feel free to drop some redpills to the retards supporting her in the comments. I did as much as I could with my babylon english to german translator.

kikebook.com/AngelaMerkel

>flying the weimar 2.0 flag

shameful.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4

The new anthem

Like my Austribro I coulnd't watch the video and assumed it was the Horst Wessel Lied. But yeah, they used other stanzas, we only use the third one for obvious reasons (Prussia, Austria and Eupen-Malmedy aren't German anymore).

Absolute scum. I hope they all die of AIDS.

That's true but it isn't because we don't feel pride. It's because leftist scum would call us Nazis. But every non-left German is aware of our contribution to the world and our strong role within Europe. Those people do feel pride to be German.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMqrbePb4s

Meanwhile in Belgrad, Serbia

I hope the girl on the right pegs me first 2bh

Thought the same. She can die after she sucked my dick.

I dunno about you, but this looks like a pretty awesome family photo to me.

>big non-kebab family
Check
>married and seemingly happy
Check
>traditional roles
Check
>more than 2.1 kids to actually grow indigenous population without importing kebab
Check
>friendly dog
Check
>double-barreled shotgun for clay and trap shooting
Check

Get your shit together, German fags! Vote AfD!

Yup that's an ideal family for me as well