Previous thread:
>DELETED INFOWARS VIDEO last chance:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Ie6AG4VGE

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/mdv0hG
youtube.com/watch?v=jDkdqW6m1Sc
archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r
archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI&
plyty.net/films/film-247729
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
movie.douban.com/subject/5205613/
watchfree.to/watch-112655-Something-About-Pizza-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/
imgur.com/IT0DSTT
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
youtube.com/user/BMHC2CSi/videos
imgur.com/a/qxiIp
youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw
travel.state.gov/content/adoptionsabroad/en/about-us/statistics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HTvnCim612Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

BE WARY OF FALSE LEADS!!!

The movie "Something about Pizza" is a false lead, the cast was edited after the incident. You wont find Edgar Welch on the cast anywhere but on iMDB

See for why it's irrelevant.

OP here

CONSIDER WHAT THIS user HAS SAID

When "art" imitates real life

sli.mg/a/mdv0hG

youtube.com/watch?v=jDkdqW6m1Sc

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/101808966#p101837606

i dont think he meant that all of this is just incinated. but that there are false leads being created to later discredit us like "look this something about pizza thing was created to make something look suspicious, so is the rest of their so called evidence" to further the fake news narrative

GUYYYYYYYS!
The Location for this shady fucking Pizza movie that got added to his credits!!!
FUCK! LUXEMBOURG!
EITHER SOMEONE ON Sup Forums HAS HACKED AND ADDED THIS OR THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING TAUNT.
Luxembourg is like the elitist utopia of the world you've never heard about; if elite pedos were to escape anywhere it would be Luxembourg.

We need to figure this one out; maybe he gave his login credentials to one of his friends; we need them to stop fucking with us.

next time put a disclaimer onto the OP pls when you do something like that. its more probable to be read there than further down, and while we dont really have to fear a loss of reputation, since it wont get worse than "autistic basement dwelling nerd neets jacking of to underage animegirls", we really cant have false leads circling around since it will draw people into other directions which wont bring anything that could have looked elsewhere. or it might make people disregard this theory when they see this single thing is fake

you are absolutely right, it is in no way evidence,

BUT FUUUUUU-
GUYS if this is not someone trolling ushacking into imdb, then this is someone at the top of this sticking a giant middle finger out to us.

They're highlighting that he was just a paid actor, and further they're making a nod to Luxembourg where they are all going to seek sanctuary.

Sorry sorry, all conspiracy, don't mind me, lets move on.

Dumbing Blue Triangle Lineage
1/4

2/4

3/4

archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r

4/4

archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
All child care and foster agency's logos.

by the way, here is a great video an user posted in the last thread for everyone thinking the parents were not involved with madelaine mccann dissappearance

What was the context of WL releasing the FBI pedo symbols thing? WL's role in this all is noteworthy actually. Still no news of Assange.

Also.

im an idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI&

This site claims to have a torrent of "Something About Pizza" - anyone care to download?

plyty.net/films/film-247729

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
this one good too

Did you search madelaine in the podesta files?

Street view found nothing

ahaha NOPE. upload it to youtube user, be a hero

Hey guys can you update me on the "something about pizza" lead and why it might be fake? Been away for a while. Also why are people not talking about the comet pizza shooting? It has CIA fuckery written all over it and now info wars is under heat. Also this fake news bill being pushed in Washington by podesta seems a first step to mass Internet censorship. I am fucking freaked out right now because when I first was looking into pizzagate, I thought it was an outlandish conspiracy and part of me just didn't want to believe. Now with how much opposition the oligarchy seems to be pushing back against it and this weird shooting that just happened really confirms the whole thing for me. Where do we go from here? We are fighting against the most powerful evil institution we can imagine with unlimited resources. How did my 10 years of browsing Sup Forums since I was an edgey 14 year old lead to this? I'm having an existential crisis here.

Pretty good

Good video

the actor and role were not there in 2008, so it's likely edited in after the incident.

you've really done your homework it seems...
how perfectly typical of a Sup Forums fake news theorist....
a little too perfect.............
or, i'm even more paranoid than you
could be either

dont thank me, thank he random user that showed it to me in the last thread. but no problem to forward it to you
not really. basically all i know about podesta-mccann is in pic related of except for one small detail. politician, radioshowhost and convicted pedophile sir clement freud, who had contact with the McCanns (allegedly only after the incident) also allegedly has contact with the podestabrothers. couldnt find anything right now, but saw it being discussed yesterday. so dont take my word but look if you can find something.

something else i read (but for some reason didnt look into further the idiot i am) is that someone claimed they found out that podesta stayed in a house about 1,5 miles away from the house madelaine dissappeared during the very same night. but here also i have no sources, so if someone can bring any up i would be really gratefull because that would be huge

I don't blame you.
At this point paranoia is the only logical mindset to have.

By the way the finders house that was raided in 1987 that was thought to have links to the elite and captured children for sexual rituals is literally 3 miles away from comet ping pong.

the website did i find earlier, it pops up simply when your search:

"something about pizza" movie
on the second site of google. can check it yourself if it makes you feel safer to download. i dont even have a torrentdownload programm on my laptop at the moment. so who wants to be the hero?

i didnt find any other source of the movie, except for movie.douban.com/subject/5205613/ where i dont know which of the moonrunes i have to click, and watchfree.to/watch-112655-Something-About-Pizza-movie-online-free-putlocker.html which simply doesnt show anything

here is a cazadero infographic posted to a thread last night

Posted this in the Infowars thread but want to share it here too:

On my way home from work today I flipped to NPR to see what bullshit they had for me today.

They started the 4 PM news with a piece on Alex Jones, and how Infowars has become a beacon of fake news, most notably the pizzagate story.

There is, without a doubt, a concentrated effort to silence any large outlet that dares speak about the elitist child sex trafficking ring.

victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/

This??

imgur.com/IT0DSTT

Sorry cant upload directly is too large for site.

For a small town, got a lot of farms. Let's see which one has a pool.

>where the podesta were believed to travel
sadly that wont pursuate anyone. but the rest seems nice about it, even though i would put some sources in it, but its enough to make people know where to look at least

this is more interesting, thank you

Really I think it's a stupid move on the cultists part. I was about to just move on from the story and think it was just a conspiracy that we can never prove and have to live with it. Now that I see direct opposition and this "shooting" being the catalyst of future Internet censorship of anything they call "fake news" has really brought me right back and now I'm even more pissed. This is just the beginning user.

podesta gets email about hastert charges 19min after news breaks
podesta and hastert buddies for 50 years
clearly shows "island in japan" as a place they feel safe for their 'hobbies'

>The Mentors

This name rings a bell.The lead singer was Eldon Hoke - also known as El Duce. Dude used to claim Courtney Love offered to pay him something like 50k to kill Kurt Cobain. Said he never took the deal, but some guy named Allen did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g

^There's the El Duce interview. Listen at around 2:55.

Two days after filming that interview he was found dead on the railroad tracks. Hit by a train. Coroner's office ruled it as death by misadventure.

Sorry if this is old shit. Its just what came to mind when I saw the mention of the band.

no problem, user :) you all are doing the lord's work. i'll see if i can find anything else.

copypasta
no-one mentioned this
distraction

Obsessing over the pizza joints are not going to go anywhere

All this will do is make them smarter and more aware and able to cover up their tracks.

The real places you need to look into are the nearby orphanages and child care centers. Also those that are connected to the strange occult rituals the plutocracy takes part in,

It was posted last night but I don't remember anyone responding so I was trying to ellicit responses considering Courtney Love is one of the names from Epstein's Black Book.

youtube.com/user/BMHC2CSi/videos

are you guys familiar with Abel Danger and their theory about lesbian run pedo-entrapment etc?
any thots?
lots of people flew with epstein
he tries to get them on film doing something illegal-- maybe mossad op i dunno

The guy being in a movie js pretty irrelevent anyway. Most of the OP pics are just clickbait memes like this

Pedo Symbols
1/4

Let the OP pic serve as a reminder to how much people are trying to troll/spread disinfo for this investigation

2/4

3/4

4/4

THIS... wow

imgur.com/a/qxiIp
Got a bunch of instagram posts.

This is just like what they did with the Orlando shooter, crediting him in that Shooting Up music video by Spirit of Orlando.

Do we have any more info on Joe Biggs being let go from InfoWars?

This

Highlighting that the guy was a paid actor is always a good thing just like pic related and Omar Mateen in the Orlando shooting

Godspeed, user. I was hoping all that shit got saved.

>I was about to just move on from the story and think it was just a conspiracy that we can never prove and have to live with.

They are undoubtedly using various shill methods to make us believe that but unfortunately the timing for all of this was horrible.

If people just waited a few more months for the swamp draining then things could have been different.

And now it is. Strange little Valley we got here.

Source:Whats this a pic of?

Goat Rock

No evidence of illegal activities.

I'm so happy when I see picking up the leads I've been pushing. Like this Clement Freud thing and also the Midland Connection

So what's with Alex Jones dropping the story and firing his investigator? Is he compromised? Did Trump tell him to stop or something?

if this is true we also got the ring connected to murder in order to cover up their crimes through courtney love>epstein>podesta/clintons. also possibly the murder of curt cobain through an hitman ordered by courtney love.

This investigation is likely global

yeah, i have no problem with using clickbait memes, but if he uses some with distracting info on it, it would just help the cause if he makes a disclaimer about.

So then ignore the thread and send any others here while saging them

This thread is to consolidate the spam and clean up Sup Forums

I saw a typo in this, but wound up doing a lot more than correcting it.

I believe mocking the lugenpresse while demonstrating their stupidity & ineptitude is essential. These byproducts of marxist education should be laughed at & ridiculed at every opportunity. For all the paid demoralization shilling here there seems to be very little aimed in the other direction. Beyond that, I've simplified, condensed, enlarged & highlighted crucial information.

Whats the significance of the numbers and fish?

noone can claim anymore that those symbols arent used by those groups. now we only have to show that its not a coincidence

Number of possibilities

1) Alefantis is building a lawsuit against "fake news" promotors, such as Alex Jones, so he took everything down

2) Alex was straight up threatened - live/family/etc.

3) The FBI wants people to stop bringing pizzagate into the mainstream because its fucking with their investigation

Regarding #3: Last night before his planned pizzgate speech, Milo said he got a call from a DC phone # telling him not to give this talk "yet" i.e. "wait"

In addition, last night, the user that posted the coordinates to said that the traffickers were swiftly downsizing their operations in order to avoid getting caught because of all the attention their operation is getting.

Based on the above, I think #1 and #3 are most likely, and I am personally leaning towards #3

I would guess he is facing legal action. The purging of videos and reporter is a classic telltale that his lawyers told him to put some distance between pizzagate and his operation while litigation unfolds.

I couldn't listen to him today but did he mention comet ping pong at all?

Agreed, I was just in a hurry and screenshotted IMDB before making a new thread. Gonna avoid doing stuff like that in the future

keep up the great work guys. For lurkers, consider spreading some info on your irl accounts. Not too crazy but things like combating fake news with msm articles like pic related. Or link to the articles that have alefantis saying comet has no basement, and him saying they have "like a harvrst party" loading caned tomato sauce ibto their basement.

Also, just saw this. FBI under stress at best, but it feels more like a good guy cornered... wlns.com/2016/12/06/gunman-in-gr-fitness-club-identified-as-fbi-employee/

Dick pond

i think he may have been threatened, or it is possible that he is withholding information until a later date, for a reason that is currently unknown to us. Milo also was supposed to talk about pizzagate, but apparently was told "not yet"? do you think that it is possible that they were told to stop by the same people, or is this too big of a jump? it still doesn't explain why Joe Biggs was fired, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw

Serbia
1/4

Ancient gods etc

my hope is that he got a call from the fbi or something telling him they are investigating and blowing dust up would hinder the prosecution and its better to lay low until trump is in office so obama cant pardon anyone.

it also could be they hold someone hostage or holding him at gunpoint to drop it

my biggest fear is that he is just controlled opposition and got told to drop it, and everyone relevent is in on it, including fbi and even trump.

we will see hopefully

Is this real? If so where?
Also Serbia 2/4

38.578361, -123.127556
22169 King Ridge Road

Serbia
3/4

Serbia
4/4

i'm an idiot. sorry for basically repeating what you just said, i didn't see this post.

This. We need to use their tactics against them, but the key difference will be that we are specifically and exclusively fighting for the truth while they're doing the exact opposite.

If we speak their language and mimic their form, we'll be taking advantage of the existing conditioning of people's minds. Going about it Alex Jones-style is begging to be stereotyped and dismissed accordingly.

I've said this before, but it always bears repeating: When it comes to producing informational video that contradicts and even exposes propaganda and lies sanctioned by the federal government and corporate media, the ideal reaction from a viewer is, "Who made this? Where did this come from?" If it looks and sounds like it came straight off of TV news or something similar, we are officially on the playing field.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Even though he reports 70% truth you can't support a con man and liar like him without weakening your own side.

The address is in the middle of fucking nowhere.

osiris and isis was happy. osiris brother set became envious. so he cut up osiris into 14 pieces, put him in a chest and threw him into the neil, except his penis which he just threw into the water. isis collected all the parts, except the penis because it go eaten by a fish. how its connected however i dont know. but iris is associated with the whore of babylon, and osiris if im not mistaken with the venus which is lucifer.

I looked into the google results yesterday, Washingtonian and Gateway Pundit articles show as being posted before the incident according to search results, but the meta properties generated by their publishing system shows that they were both first published after the incident.

This
Controlled opposition is required to tell some truth or else they are just opposition

>Regarding #3: Last night before his planned pizzgate speech, Milo said he got a call from a DC phone # telling him not to give this talk "yet" i.e. "wait"
>wait till we get an opportunity to suicide you
?

Thanks. Fucking weird ass people

travel.state.gov/content/adoptionsabroad/en/about-us/statistics.html
started researching Cheryl Mills- hillary CF worker- formerly of Interim Haiti Recovery Commision- ended up sidetracked onto
looking at adoptions out of haiti
haiti is not signed on the the Hague Adoption convention
coincidences
pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=HTvnCim612Q

Do you think the whistleblower died?

I spent a lot of time looking at vids of CPPP tour. Is there a DCAnon that can check out the second bathroom? (Two BR are side by side, one more towards rear). Need to find out if rear wall as seen in Ping Pong room matches wall as seen inside commode area, or could there be extra space there?

2. The right wall as one enters CPPP and compare with business on right of CPPP. Are the walls fairly close together? Or is there an 8 foot gap?

3. Besta Pizza. How long is building compared with rear parking/alley area?

Seems that way no?
I spent way too much time figuring out what address matched the gps numbers. Gimme a few and I will post the link to the site with surrounding properties.