Ohio senate makes abortion law

Libtears are rolling in now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U
ohiochannel.org/live/ohio-house-of-representatives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice. Heartbeat is exactly where I would ban it if I were Emperor.

Excellent... Mmmmmmmmmm

do you want more blacks to be born? support pro-life. something like 80% of terminated births are black mothers.

Yeah good, thanks. Still life. Give future Ben Carson a chance, neckbeard.

BTFO

BTFO

I personally would like to see black people have decent lives that aren't about killing each other and being whores. But that would hurt the democrats, so that will never happen.

This may work differently than you think, it may terminate more niggers once its taken underground with sketchy abortions. May even kill the nigger mother too. So thats a big plus.

>If you don't kill your kids the black population will rise!

Good fucking goy

Demos fund BLM which is meant to downplay fathers role in the family, leading to a bunch of niggers raised on child support

I know, it's sad. Imagine if they focused on their own problems, they might accomplish something. BUT it's the white mans fault.

Good timing, with Scalia's seat to be filled pretty soon.

Damn it man, anti abortion just means more niglets.

The good blackies are unlikely to be in families getting abortions.

Niggers aren't human.

Typical Conservative "victory".

Doesn't really do anything. There will still be tons of abortions. Plus, I'm sure abortion providers can find ways to weasel around this law. It's not like cops and paramedics are back there when the abortions take place, they can't really verify SHIT.

Fuckin' stupid Conservatives and their weak ass "victories".

You want more dumb niglets to be shit out, 10, 20 to a nigmom?

You're the absolute goodest goy.

Ban abortions except for black people. Let them abort at any age.

Almost 5 holocausts worth of black babies have been aborted since 1970.

Take all the blacks in the Bible belt and double them.

You idiots don't know what you're doing

>paramedics perform abortions
Go back from whence you came, reggit

Less fuel for Moloch

>Moloch fags BTFO

More than double, because nigs would be crapping out more nigs at age 13.

If I were in charge I would make abortion illegal for whites and mandatory for everyone else.

Great, another reason not to move to Ohio.

We can even frame this as being "super progressive" by giving blacks "more rights"!

Blacks will be all over their free gibs and "abortion privilege" and we can just sit back and laugh at our cunning display of 4D Chess

Yeah good point. At least the McDonalds and Wendys will never run out of hiring stock

>reading comprehension

>Yes, give power to the all mighty Moloch!

fuck off

good

>whit nats support anti-abortion laws

it's like you actually want more black voters and welfare leeches

Moar niglets!

>It's okay to kill innocents as long as I kill bad people

Fuck off faggot. Abortion legality is part of the structure that supports whores in the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

If you think abortion is good because blacks abort a lot of children, watch this.

It's time for responsibility. Time to shape the fuck up. The tears let me know this is good

and its part of the structure that keep the nigger population to a manageable number. 50 something million niggers have been aborted already. imagine all those hoodrats running around.. america would be no more. your christcuck beliefs would destroy the western world. not all lives are equal, and they certainly arent all precious. go fuck yourself

I think it's important that we don't allow and provide this moloch worship legally. If somebody does it in a back alley that's on them.

But that means more happenings, so it's kind of a good thing.

That seems reasonable so long as abortions can quickly and safely be performed before that point in time. It would be nice for abortion to happy well before the latest possible time for "consciousness" to be formed,

Making quick and safe abortions available to the people who need them is a whole other issue... it would be nice if these things happened hand-in-hand.

did a woman come up with this faggotry?

It surprises me that some people here considers themselves conservative, right-wing or even anti-globalists and yet they support abortion and "pro-choice" bulltshit... Don't you guys know that legalization of abortion is literally part of their agenda and that the Rockefellers are involved in pro-abortion propaganda?

Time to raise your fuckin tax for more gibsmedat

>that image

Not really. Medical degrees are hard to get, and those who has them don't want to put them at risk.

Are you a fucking retard? These whore are just going to dumb these kids on the state, and after the state pays millions of dollars to raid them, they turn into criminals that end up robbing and murdering decant people, after that they end up in jail for the rest of their lives.

Outlawing abortion is basically destroying the future for your kids.

fuck off with this cuckservative shit, do you want your country to be 20% white by 2040 or something?

We just want shitskins to be able to abort since. There should be a worldwide ban on abortions between white couples.

All these women will drive to the next state for abortions now

LOL, that's what I've been pushing for on my "alt left" Twitter account

stupid as fuck

change the book from the bible to the quran and its more accurate.

Doesn't heartbeat start VERY early? I guess most cunts won't realize they're pregnant before it's too late, lol.

Not sure how I feel about this, though. Does Ohio have many niggers? Will it give a rise to nigger birth rate?

Feminism and gay rights are meant to break the traditional family down and de emphasize the straight male

It's far more apparent with blacks because there's less of them but they want to do this with whites too

O-H!

We need to get rid of the welfare state so we aren't subsidizing single mothers. Guarantee even nigs would stop having all these kids if they didn't get any money for them.

a literal nigger is head of HUD bbbut muh trump will save the huwhite race

>i want more welfare babies

gj christfags

How about we only allows non-whites to abort?

yeah typical Christcucks

>implying killing one bastard niglet will not save countless more lives

You do realize that Ohio is like over 80% white?

pol is a sick place. You guys think is acceptable to kill babies just because they're not White. You're basically European Jews.You have zero empathy or charity. You just care about your racial fetishes, not God. Christ and Mary have mercy on your poor souls...

Also, life commences at conception. When the "baby's heartbeat begins" is just bullshit. Aborting babies would still be legal in Ohio.

It's a really good way to counter their emotional arguments.

>HURR DURR IT'S JUST A CLUMP OF CELLS DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY
>>You murderous bitch, that "clump of cells" has a heartbeat.

How do feminists even counter that?

I seriously doubt nigresses would have 10 kids. They'd just use more condoms/better birth control than before. Welfarebux don't cover every kid 100%, financially the nigresses couldn't support 10 kids.

By screaming

>worships a literal kike
>calls white europeans jew

you have to go back

take your filthy semetic religion with you

Remember Jesus would support abortion - Luke 7:36-50

You better pay more for gibsmedat cuz Jesus would protest against cutting welfare - Matthew 25:31-46

Your tax will be raise to support more gibsmedats and Jesus would not support tax cuts for the wealthy - Luke 14:12-15

Enjoy bring a Christcuck :^)

Would be better off just terminating black brood sows.

>You guys think is acceptable to kill babies just because they're not White.
Its a way to decrease degeneracy and crimes.
Its for the greater good you cuck.

Sell more drugs Paco.

the degeneracy has gone to far there is no redemption

True, but then you get into human right violations and the mess that comes with that.
Encouraging abortions is the best way to lower black and hispanic population, and lefties approve of it!

Spoken like a true defeatist
Why are you even in America with that kind of attitude? Just off yourself already.

Just import Muslims and have the Christians go bonkers over them instead of the filthy kikes that are the root of all evil and misery. Before i can a Muzzie i'm going to be sure to gas 5 Jews prior. Deus Vult!

its over

They just start dropping them in foster care. jamal doesn't like how condoms feel and he has the foresight of a gold fish.

uhhh im a dad and you can hear the heartbeat after like 3 weeks.....

HOURLY REMINDER THAT ABORTION KILLS MORE NIGGERS THAN THE NEXT 5 LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white!
>"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white!

>actually advocating for a larger nigger population
>being this cucked

heartbeat starts before the next menstrual cycle so many cunts wont know they are late until its too late.

ABORTION = HUMAN CHILD SACRIFICE
ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS ABORTION IS DEVIL'S PAWN

Let it begin.

I worship Jesus. You worship an orange incestuous TV star.

ohiochannel.org/live/ohio-house-of-representatives

The republican controlled house has to accept it. The differences between the republican and democrat talking points is interesting.

Amen, hermano.

You dont deserve your president

Dis

OP wants more bulls cuz he loves prepping them

It means more democrat voter turnout, its like pushing gun control. It shouldnt be the focus. Heart beat prolly too early anyways.

>Killing babies is fine.

t. stormfaggots

well memed

Every major city in ohio is a nigger infested shithole
Ohio NEEDS abortions. This isnt a joking matter.

Abortion is such a fucking non-issue, and honestly women's bodies are property of the state.

>getting cucked by Romans is fine

original sin isn't even in the bible

/thread

no i don't trump is also a jew and a cuck
just like jewsus

he appoints a poo in loo a jew a dindu and a foo man chew

Christianity is cool, the doctrines would honestly make life swell. It's the members that are fucking hypocrites at best.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle , than fora rich manto enterintothe kingdom ofheaven. Matthew 19:24

Fuck off, people tout their religion to feel included and that's all.

>American "education"

>Ohio senate passes bill banning the murder of babies in the womb

How kind of them.

this

since when did all you reddit cucks become muh abortions

Abortion is extremely eugenic, we need to find a way to increase middle and upper class white births while holding off the tidal wave of niggers

>abortion is the only reason the US isn't completely over run by dindus

Who is this Rich Manto, and what did he do that was so bad?

Why are you changing the subject?

Do you think it is ok to murder babies?

>tfw your state is based