6'4", blonde hair, blue eyes, swole, master's degree, perfect example of master race

>6'4", blonde hair, blue eyes, swole, master's degree, perfect example of master race

>can't find master race girl to reproduce with that will preserve my wonderful genetic line

The ultimate red pill is pederasty.

Go to Church. Make friends with men there and see if any of them have Daughters approaching age for Marriage.

and what if they've been blacked? As is the case with most "inclusive" pseudo-Christians

You're probably an asshole. Be less of an asshole and the women will come to you.

not religious

> posting on Sup Forums

"Perfect example of the master race"

how about i fuck your fucking face you little slut

Just rape one then. At the end of it tell he, "I'm doing you and society a favor! Normally I'd never consider giving you my master cock but it was your lucky day! cha, cha, babe!"

Trips of truth

your standards are too high

>6 feet, blue eyes, semi swole, still in college, black hair, perfect example of someone who's ancestors were raped by actual master race people
>My girl is a perfect aryan qt, her family like 4 times richer than mine and her education is just superior.
u mad?

Why can't you? I lived with a guy fitting your description last year and he had girls beating a path to his door. Your looks alone should be enough.

He's clearly autistic

Oh would you look at that, an autistic sperglet who wonders, despite having the physical and social characteristics, why women dont gravitate towards him. fucking kek, literally kys.

match.com

filter by height. works better if you are in a metro area.

>argentinia is white

hahahahah

My girl is not Argentinian.

hahahaha true that

guys like that are women:
well I have big boobs and blonde hair and a career and im a virgin and omg im so perfect for any guy, how come guys dont like meeeeee??? ::((((((((

lol that means your girl is a nigger lover

no one's been blacked irl faggot

this. they only get blacked on Sup Forums

Get on tinder you faggot. it's never been easier for men to drown themselves in pussy. With that app alone you should be taking out an aryan blonde at least once a month, while keeping your dick wet with all the others in the interim. If you can't find what you're looking for in this context you're not as desirable as you think.

Being blue eyed, swole, and blonde doesn't automatically make you attractive.

generally speaking, the most attractive guys in a population don't really need to learn the best social skills because they get social approval and find mates just by existing.

Chads have the worst advice on getting bitches because what's worked for them is "just b urself." It's the hideous, antisocial motherfuckers who have to put in the work to analyze and master social skills to get what they want in life.