Wypipo

>wypipo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqeNqEKDtOo
youtube.com/watch?v=TklQSPtIrKk&ab_channel=Andrewt11093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Die in hot air balloon accidents
kek

Seriously though, day of the rope is almost upon us.

>wypipo

spbp

>things black people do

>wypipo

things non-whites do

just nigger things

>

Now THIS is progressive

le talmud says it's OK

>call other people boss

Black people do this all the time.

literally nothing wrong with wearing shorts in winter

i'm used to the freezing cold after living in pennsylvania for 17 years

>die in hot air balloon accidents
im dead lmao.

niggers dont die in them since they're too afraid of heights tho.

Stanley Kubrick is a Jew

Blacks use boss/chief more I've found tbqh

Literally begging for attention

>twister her leg so hard it turned white

That's because most people who use those words have been to prison. And guess who is most likely to go to prison?

I bet they use "Massa" more as well.

I used to do this all the time in hs, I was just a lazy faggot and didnt' care about being cold for five minutes for the drive to school. No one paid attention to me anyway.

And you'd give anything to be one.

well yeah, they can't say master anymore

80% gun deaths by suicide? how pathetic.

Paddle boarding

youtube.com/watch?v=TqeNqEKDtOo

>those color choices for the graph

terrible

Yeah, that's what you should be taking away from this nigger.

DAMN, whities would probably scream and cry.

The only thing on that list that I do is wear shorts in the winter when I go to the gym and then if I go to the store after the gym I am still wearing the shorts. I'm able to do this because I'm not a overly sensitive pussy to temperature unlike blacks who wear winter coats, gloves and snow hats when it's 60 degrees Fahrenheit out. The only whites that do that shit on your list are Libfags like yourself.

>Things white people do
make bar charts with 4 different shades of blue

Only a nigger could fail to imagine white people being good enough to land on the moon.

I literally don't do any of those things.

Guess I'm not white

This describes Asians to a T.

This picture forgot two things:

>work
>pay taxes

Given that they do those two things, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

>Freezing outside and I'm wearing shorts
>see nothing wrong with wearing socks and sandals
Confirmed white. Feels good man

Apparently the mother of the baby dropped the charges.

Ironically, the only people I've ever seen wearing socks with sandals have been niggers.

Maybe if you ate something besides burgers and baked beans your eyes would work better.

Who is studying abroad bad in any way?

honkies killing themselves at the highest rate and blame everybody else for their self genocide.

Uh... its actually bucks that wear white socks and sandals

>uncultured leaf thinks that Americans only eat burgers

I just got done eating some Thai style pork curry, doesn't change the fact that the graph is shit.

You do realize whites make up over half the population.

Sorry, freedom fries too.

Is that a shake weight

Also raise their kids and know who their parents are.

i wear shorts year round, I hate pants. Im white. I shovel snow wearing shorts BriNG It ON bItChEs

none of those things are good tho

>62.4%

made me go hmmmmmmmmmm

>wear shorts in the winter
i-it's still fall
>stand still at concerts
sometimes I dance
>listen to black music that black people don't listen to anymore
not my fault black people forgot their own masterpieces

I can confirm this. Seen it driving through city before. Thought how gay it looked. Sandals should only be worn at the beach. There is no other excuse for a man to wear sandals

I guess you'd prefer living in the stone age then.

46% made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

is that the worlds first ever transgender AI? my my how progressive microsoft

Are you fucking baked?

haha i do every single one of those things wtf man

I can't tell if this was made by a white person or a nigger

Nothing wrong with that. I've done the same especially the day after it snows when it's sunny and feels warm. I don't know why non whites always talk shit because we wear shorts in winter. What because we are more adaptable to climates. I can be comfortable in the snow in sub zero or be comfortable at the beach in 100 degree heat because I know how to swim. One could concur that we are in fact supreme.

>wear shorts in winter
Gee, it's almost like whites evolved to withstand the cold and niggers didn't.

Go die in a hot air balloon and I'll finally admit that you're white.

I think asians study abroad more than white people

In a situation like this no human being would scream and cry because your body naturally releases chemicals which dull the excruciating pain

The pain sets in later

Luckily white people invented hospitals where she can be supplied with morphine to keep the pain dulled while her nigger ass heals

Blue eyes and pale as snow here, people who wear shorts in the winter are cunts.

>wear shorts in the winter
Thanks to our ability to naturally withstand the cold, nigs need to go back to the equator where they belong

Niggers getting run over is my fetish

nice try, if i do that ill be all burned and you wouldnt see my whiteness therefore calling me a nigger anyways

Are you?

In the 1700s calling your employer "master" was the norm

After the American revolution Americans (in the north especially) felt freedom coursing through their veins, so the more neutral, less subservient/aristocratic term "boss" came into common usage

It was also adopted in South Africa by the Boers as "baas". However in South Africa the term "baas" has connotations similar to "massa" in the USA because whites were usually in charge of niggers and made them call them that.

But then because niggers were too fucking shit to build their own countries and because whites needed cheap labor they flooded the white areas and by the 1980s white liberals (Jews and English-speakers mostly) were agitating for an end to Apartheid and full voting rights for niggers

By 1990 the parts of South Africa not legally owned by black tribal chieftains were only about 30% white. The end of Apartheid in 1994 accelerated the mass migration of niggers as those niggers too afraid of scary white popo in the big cities flooded in to join their cousins and turned Johannesburg into an African city. Today whites are 8% of the country and 12% of the population outside of the former black tribal lands.

>none of these things are good tho
day of rake when?

They study abroad and then never fucking leave

They have to go back

>people who wear shorts in the winter are cunts
Elaborate.

Yeah.

just cracker things
youtube.com/watch?v=TklQSPtIrKk&ab_channel=Andrewt11093

kek, you're alright Argiebro

also, checked

>be me, 16 yo
>working on farm for summer
> one day a guys runs over me with a trailer
>break my pelvis, rupture my liver, get third degree burns in my leg
>spend summer learning how to walk again

Overall 10/10 experience, I'd do it again

Sandals are the most comfortable form of footwear and you're not welcome to your opinion

Enjoy your "sneakers", fuccboi

>Wear shorts in the winter
I would like to see some baboons wear heavy coats in the middle of Florida winter.

>technology is a source of endless degeneracy
>white people are good because they invent technology
Pick one and only one.

Feeling pleasure is a source of endless degeneracy. Targeted chemical lobotomy is the future.

>tfw friends call me white devil because I 'act white'
>tfw black

A-am I a coon, Sup Forums?

weird, i was just thinking about how I've never seen an iceland post on Sup Forums, rare flag

46% assumes that illegal immigration and legal immigration from the third world will continue and that white births will remain low due to a poor economy discouraging the middle class from having more than 1-2 children

The election of Donald Trump will firstly lead to the deportation of illegal immigrants from the USA which will shift America back up to about 2/3 white by 2024 (assuming it takes 8 years to complete) as well as an end to birthright citizenship and redirection of immigration back to the first world, resulting in large scale white migration from Europe and in many cases Asians and Indians will have to go back due to further changes to immigration law which will prevent people from gaining permanent residency if they would require welfare to sustain themselves in America

The removal of non-white mothers or prevention of them coming here will shift births heavily in favor of whites and the opening of jobs due to fewer foreigners taking them will make middle class wages rise due to lower labor pools, overall making it easier to have children. The mass importation of Europeans also will bring in large numbers of European women who will become mothers.

Ergo the entire demographic situation of the USA will reverse between now and 2024, and national voter ID and Republicans gaining control of the white working class make it very unlikely we'll see a Democrat in the White House for at least 12 years- possibly 16 assuming Trump's Republican successor isn't a cuckservative like Bush 1 was.

Overall the USA will be close to 70% white by 2030 and will be somewhere between 75 and 80% white by 2050 trends started by Trump continue.

>fat white people can afford scooters
>fat black people, who are proportionally more numerous have to steal them or do without

So you're poor and fat?

Is there literally ANY insult for a white person that actually offends them? It's funny as fuck how minorities yell all these slurs but they don't affect us
>cracker
Yup cracker of whips
>honkey
Not offensive
>mayo
Not offensive lmao
>cum skin
While their skin is literally the color of shit

>wear socks with sandals
no
this is specifically a nigger behavior
I only ever see niggers at school do this
look like they slumpt out of their bedroom.

I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt now leleleelewlelelelljcluxtkstksiteyodtkdjt

>white is an insult among blacks

Also since "acting white" means "avoids jail and has longterm career prospects" I'd say you're fine

You are wrong, chief !
No lemme get some coffee.
>Mmmmmmmmh
Anyone else here listening to 2pac, yo ?
Luv me some cool black music yo.

>study

Cracker is a term used originally by the 10% of white Southerners who owned slaves to refer to the other 90%

In Florida it even became a term of endearment among rednecks in defiance of the wealthy, similar to how niggers call each other niggers

The difference of course is that even though cracker is "our word" we don't get butthurt when someone starts calling us cracker, but we do point out that they're clearly trying to be racist to us.

20 points!

Sandals are for faggots cock sucker unless you're at the beach. I wear boots in the rain or snow or if I'm working outdoors in the yard, dress shoes to work, and gym shoes to the gym. I don't wear sneakers you dumb fuckin wigger.

Being into world wars is totally a white person thing.

Unfortunately, black people are good at stealing. Obama first and last black president.

>The election of Donald Trump will firstly lead to the deportation of illegal immigrants
I hope. I have a feeling it'll just be the "bad" ones though.
>white births will remain low due to a poor economy discouraging the middle class from having more than 1-2 children
Do they want to do this anyway? I'm not sure I've ever heard someone just want a large family.
>The removal of non-white mothers
you wut m8
>redirection of immigration back to the first world
This is the dream, but I'd love to hear what you have that makes you think it'll be reality.
>in many cases Asians and Indians will have to go back due to further changes to immigration law which will prevent people from gaining permanent residency if they would require welfare
Unfortunately the poos and chinks use welfare even less often than whites. Thankfully their birthrates are quite low.

The main solution must come by white people desiring families again. From what I've seen that looks like a longshot without some great revival of family values.

No, as long as you do not irrationally hate your fellow black man on the basis of factors other than his character, and you don't hate yourself for reasons beyond your control.

White """culture"""

call whitey racist a look at him squirm and backpedal

I thought this was about black things not Canada things

It is funny. I also think black stereotypes are funny. Lets me gets somma dat fried chicken an wattamelon.