You're done for

I just want you fascist racist cunts to know that you're going to lose.

We beat you before and we're going to beat you again.

People of many colours will march side by side. You angry white boys will get beaten again.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWBeGK96pVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The funniest thing about Sup Forums is the level of sexual inadequacy.

The last time (((you))) beat the fascists, you had the Ruskies to carry you. Are you willing to fill the trenches with your own corpses for once?

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
Does posting that make you feel virtuous, user?

You don't even know what you are fighting or how to fight it commie, we know your ideology better than you and we turn those who serve you against you.

Sup Forums is a board of peace user, just because a few of us support nazism does not mean were all nazis. The pro nazi people here are not true Sup Forumsacks and do not represent what this board has to offer.

You can't beat the vast majority of the population.

>your wrong shlomo..this time we have Russia on our side..DEUS VULT.

Not going to answer any questions, faggot?
>saged and hidden

I hate all parts of the alt-right. I hate 'moderate' Paul Joseph Watson. I hate that fucking careerist prick Milo Yiannopoplos. I hate the hardcore racists like David Duke and Spencer. I hate the weirdo lunatics like Emily Youcis and Morrakiu. I hate everything about you.

Just know this. YOU WILL LOSE. If there's one lesson from history it's that the good guys win in the end. Your days are numbered.

user please, im literally shaking right now because I want you to accept me for who I am, I AM NOT A NAZI GOD DAMMIT, I condemn all nazi support on this board

You can barely fucking write. Ever heard of comma splicing? I bet you stupid fucks have never read a fucking book in your whole fucking life.

You'd better be fucking shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI

WHY ARE YOU LUMPING ME IN WITH THE REST OF Sup Forums????? OMFG I CAN'T TAKE THIS RIGHT NOW, JUST BECAUSE I BROWSE THIS SITE DOES NOT MAKE ME A FUCKING NAZI

Do antifa ever see the irony in saying things like "kill fascists"?

Why are leftyfags so insufferable?

That wasn't a run-on sentence you commie faggot, gas yourself.

Everyone thinks they are the good guys.
When you grow up a little you might find that out yourself.

((((multicultral utopia))))

more proof that commies lack education

>another self-hating britcuck whining on Sup Forums about how everyone should appreciate the taste of nigger jizz and let terrorists into their homes

God save the Queen!

>Everyone thinks they are the good guys.
False. Stupid post.

Wow, really activates my walnuts.

>people of many colors will march side by side

You mean the ones that are massive majority in their home nations yet have no problem with white europeans risking becoming minority in theirs simply because they mass migrate instead of fixing their own nations?

You don't realize your cause is not legitimate, you don't base it on anything logical but simply emotional rethoric. There's every reason to argue against mass migration and against multiculturalism in europe in general. Especially of people who care nothing for that kind of way of living, but simply prefer opportunities and free stuff provided by the hard work of others. Till they cause such a drain on that that this goes away also.

>>posts some song with communist (who slaughter millions upon millions of their own people) war situations.

How deluded are you, could you please just go back to tumblr if you insist on being such a profoundly ignorant 'twat' You probably will have a nice audience there instead.

The display you make is that of 12 year old edgyness who has just had his friends or something explain to him how communist is the greatest and how everyone who's not a communist is like total racists bruv, but sadly you are more than likely far far older.

Thank god for you, POL was getting out of control with bad grammar you faggot.

Your faggy acoustic guitar kills fascists?

In your dreams, queer. A gun would work better but I'm guessing you're too scared to touch one.

You sound like a massive faggot. What's funny is you support mudshit immigration and they want to kill degenerates like you more than we do.