What does /pol think of me?

I'm intrigued, let's see what happens:
Born and raised in Great Britain, believes in Western values, despises degeneracy, anti-PC culture, pro-limiting immigration, believes in traditional values. If Britain was to go into all out war, and the army required volunteers, I would willingly stand up and fight, and die, for this country.

And I'm a Muslim.

Alright, let's see what ya got.

Not your blog faggot.

>I'm a Muslim
literally threw up in my mouth. Kill yourself you monkey

It depends on whether you are an Islamist or not.
Would you mind if all the country's mosques were knocked down and if halal meat was banned?

It sounds like you love your country and the values of your country. i don't see anything wrong with this.

If you are Muslim you are a problem.

Actually scratch that. If you believed in Western values and tradition you'd understand the importance of Christianity and convert. Almost got me there Mus-lad

(You)
duane

Great Britain is mot a Muslim country. I hunk you're confused

You're a bad Muslim

If lets say you had a relative who is a anti western Muslim and shared plans with you to commit some act of terror, would you call the authorities immediately?

Yes, in a heartbeat, I wouldn't even think twice

Your religion means shit, it doesn't matter.

You ain't a real Muslim nigga

Deus vault intensifies*

In my local mosque, we are constantly reminded that if any radical activity is noticed or is heard about, to report it to the authorities immediately. It is in our interests to stop these kinds of activities as it is yours.

I am all that but I am Christian and a Hispanic half breed. Would Sup Forumsgas me in the coming race war?

You scared me. I didn't post in this thread

Well they're going to gas me from the sounds of things, so I presume so

checked muzbro
You sound alright to me
I think of muslims like I think of jews. Most are just living that muslim life, trying to get by like the rest of us. However I rarely hear the condemnation of terrorism I'd like, and instead I hear a lot of anti-western sentiment from people who aren't from the west.
It's a cultural problem, and until the culture adjusts to the west, you're going to be associated with it.

You know what, /pol doesn't seem as bad as I thought. I was expect tons of shit thrown at me, and yes there was some shit, but nowhere nearly as much as I expected. Good on ya /pol

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

>I was expect tons of shit thrown at me
if this thread doesn't 404 you're going to get shit for posting that, user. I come here for the free speech and the bantz; everywhere else in the media people are "literally scared" of everything, the bunch of faggots