Australia: 80% white and falling 1% per year

>Australia: 80% white and falling 1% per year
>Canada: 70% white and falling 1% per year
>New Zealand: 65% white and falling 1% per year
>America: 60% white and falling 1% per year
>Europe: 80% white and falling 2% per year

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=what percent of america is white&oq=what percent of ameri&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.3299j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Ancestry_of_Australian_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't all whites congregate in NorthWestern USA

We'd be happy to have you

White race will never die. Caucasian ethnic will!

That 60% includes arabs. Jus sayin

There have never been more European peoples on this planet than as of today. Closed borders not open okay thanks praise Jesus,

>Bulgaria 0% White and not rising

It really feels bad man.

Though it is my fault for being a fag.

Where do people get this bullshit 60% white number? I'm pretty sure it's way higher than that

>Bulgaria

come on man, you're making an ass of yourself

Fuggg
Also
Depopulation at this rate is irreversible
White race is factually gone
We cucked ourselves out of existence

google.com/search?q=what percent of america is white&oq=what percent of ameri&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.3299j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>Northwest
>not Northeast

New England will rise again

That's a nice flag

The Trump economy increase will bring browns out of poverty and slow their birth rate and it will raise white birth rates as the extra financial burden will be alleviated by low taxes.

Here, some uplifting news

Population of Hong Kong according to ethnic group
2001 Census
White 46,585 0.7
2011 Census
White 55,236 0.8

>whiter than eurabia

Hehe

I love how the link right under that one says 72%

>only contribution to the world is cheese...kys.

>Bulgaria
>White
>America
>White
>Puerto Rico
>White
>New Zealand
>White
>Sweden
>White
>Australia
>White
>Austria
>White
>Germany
>White
>Hong Kong
>White

>white people

>white

>America
>not autistic

It is 72 when you count Hispanic whites which is a standard in which the US government allows for some Hispanics to be counted as white on a census. Come on, man. Put a little bit of effort in.

we will survive...

>Brazil
>White
Hue hue hue

The US government and statistical estimates.

You'd think it's white but you live somewhere with white people. Do you ever go into the ghetto? No? Do you live in a downtown metropolitan area?

It's easy to think everywhere is white if you live in a white place. My hometown is 99% white (1% is assorted Asians). My current city is supposedly 65% white. When I'm in the professional districts I'd swear it's 90% white 10% Asian. When I'm in the ghetto (I volunteer providing homelessfags legal information) it's more like 40% white 40% Aboriginal 20% other. I'd never ever be in the ghetto if I weren't there for work so I wouldn't realize that otherwise. And downtown at shitty medical clinics it's more like 100% Paki, other than the staff. That's just one city. We have majority Asian cities.

The point of this long-winded blog post is, tl;dr: your personal perception of how white the US is means literally nothing since you don't see the entire country. 60% is probably generous even if lots of areas are 100% white.

Pretty sure Australia has the highest percentage of whites in the world.

I dont think so mate every city in america with more then like 300k people is majority non white

Atleast thats what it felt like walking around

Those numbers seem pretty high famalam.

>Approximately 20 million non-Europeans live in the EU, 4% of the overall population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe

That would be East Europe, most of those countries are 97% - 99% white. We come after them.

Hahahaha 20 million maybe in germany alone yes

>New Zealand: 65% white
wrong

>(((Eurostat)))

A nigger born in Paris is statistically considered an European.

Help make it a reality.

Canada is about 77% white and i'm pretty sure Europe is more than 80%.

Also Canada

76.7% European
14.2% Asian
4.3% Aboriginal
2.9% Black
1.2% Latin American
0.5% multiracial
0.3% other

I thought you don't have racial stats.

>Canadian government wants to increase the population to 100 million by 2100
>Currently we have like 35 million people, and a low birthrate
>CBC now openly advocating whites be bred out of existence

There's going to be a reaction against this. And the harder they push their progressive crap, the sooner the reaction will come. A white ethno nation state will rise.

How is it even possible when in France there are 20 millions already ?

That's Sweden

>100 million by 2100
Holy fucking shit.

>from 1800-1950
>150 years
>3 million to roughly 26 million
>from 2016 to 2100
>"LOL 70 MILLION MORE, JUST FUCK UP OUR SHIT"

Why are they so delusional? What is their end game apart from a silent genocide of whites? The infrastructure is going to be absolutely chaotic.

your country has hoards of undocumented and illegal asians get real

Because this The most important is to know population under five years old.

Unlike your useless as fuck border patrol, CSIS actually keeps tabs on the commies, chinks, and Ackbars. Sometimes they even do something about them. Too bad they're underfunded, politically constrained and probably increasingly staffed by SJWs (I assume, based on the CIA being staffed by SJW nu males now)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Celtic_Australians

74% of Australians were of British descent in 2010

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Ancestry_of_Australian_population

>Abolition of the White Australia Policy in the mid-1970s led to a significant increase in non-European immigration, mostly from Asia and the Middle East. About 90% of Australia's population is of European descent. Over 8% of the population is of Asian descent (predominantly Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino and Indian).[34][35] The total indigenous population is estimated to be about 520,000 individuals, including people of mixed descent.[7] The population of Queensland also includes descendants of South Sea Islanders brought over for indentured servitude in the 19th century.

Add all other Europeans and you get 90%-ish with 8% Asians (including Indians/Pakis), that's probably gone down since the last census but I would say Australia is doing alright in regards to our white population, for now at least

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians

African Australians are 1.6% of the population with over half being white South Africans and Rhodesians

Overall not bad tbqh

which one of these do I immigrate to spread my BBC genes?

Everything is about the silent genocide of whites you fucking shits that's why learning about nazi germany and their goals and true ethics is hidden from the public behind a wall of "muh holohcaust muh 6 million" and the whole seperate debate regarding that.

There is a STRICTLY militant attiude towards anyone white trying to preserve their own kind but a celebration of anyone else doing so for their kind, jews are allowed to use eugenics and dna testing to presever their integrity in isreal, they sterilize black refugees to prevent them from.breeeding. imagine us doing that here.

exactly this, I used to live out in the regional areas of central QLD and it was 99% white, just a couple of chinks running a chinese takeaway.

Now I'm in melbourne and it seems like 50% white, rest are africans, indians etc etc

Additional information in the attached image on Africans here

SAs and >Zimbabwe are overwhelmingly white and Egyptians are only geographically African and those 3 groups represent the the main part of our immigration from there

I live in east Sydney and I would guess it's around 95% white here, north Sydney is 99% white but west and south west? It's a lost cause.

And I have visited Melbourne many times. With each visit I saw less and less whites and more Indians and Africans. I haven't been in while, how bad is it down there?

>NZ is only 65%

Your trolling, right? How could NZ only be 65% white? Are the Aussies not beating them regularly enough?

how

Sky, white, earth

Never have white people been a smaller portion of the human race.

>I give stats
>you just make shit up.

Close the borders and stop the boats. 1 billion Chinese don't worry about being over run in China because they are not stupid like us.

Czech em
>not white

China has a lot of problems with illegal immigrants, specially with the Africans.

Everyone has problems with Africans they are a stupid virus.

Not to mention the Turkic peoples in west China.

I thought they oppressed the shit out of them like the Buddhists in Burma are doing to their Muslims.

Arabs are 1% of the population and non existant outside cities

The Chinese are opressing them, but they're starting to get rowdy. Radical Islam is very slowly but surely seeping into their minds, perfect breeding grounds for Islamist terror organizations.

What China is doing right now is poking them with a stick, eventually the Turks are gonna stand up, take the stick, break it in half and punch China.

Opps, wrong person. Meant for

>implying the chink aren't intentionally making them go allahu akbar so they can justify going full mao on them

Canada.