THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY THE WORLD UNTIL 12600 YEARS AGO

UNICORNS EXISTED

THE "GODS" EXISTED

GLOBAL MYTHOLOGY AND FOLKLORE ENCODES THE LOST SECRETS OF THE ANTEDILUVIAN WORLD AND OUR FORGOTTEN HISTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
google.com/amp/s/hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
kaleidoscop.com/fulford.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_35.htm
humicin.com/home.php
pyradyne.com/
coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy did we fuck shit up for almost 10k years ago, or was it the ice age?

Even if that's true, which its not, what difference would that make to us now?

because he's a brony "athiests btfo" faggot

>desolate wasteland

So Australia never changed.

THE ICE AGE ENDED AND THE WORLD WAS UTTERLY DEVASTATED. ENTIRE SUB CONTINENTS AND GIANT CHUNKS OF COASTLINES AND ISLANDS SUBMERGED. EVERYTHING WENT DARK & BURNED AWAY.

THE STORY IS STILL PLAYING OUT RIGHT NOW. THOSE WHO ARE IN CHARGE NOW ARE KEEPING SOMETHING FROM THEN SECRET

But what?

>City of Gods
>Gryffons
Are the rest of the world even trying?

us giants are gonna smack your face

> Africa
> Orcs

You sure he won't give you a helicopter ride?

>*Woosh *woosh *woosh

Why is Thule buried under ice?

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

lmao fuck off lanklet, get ready for free gryffon rides

Isn't Mu supposed to be an Island in the middle of the Pacific?

i submit, i chuckled

I thought this was true when I was six.

holy shit where did you find this legit-as-fuck looking map? also whats this serpent cult all about?

The ice didn't cover quite that much of Europe.

it's super secret fyi

Tell me, I'll keep it between the two of us.

>Africa
>Nomads and Orcs

Same as today I see.

NO YOU HAVE BEEN TRICKED

EUROPE WAS NOT WHAT VARG SAYS, THE WHOLE OF EURASIA WAS MUCH BETTER

THIS IS A JAPANESE AINU

SEE THE RESIDUAL TRAITS?

DOLMEN WERE FOUND ALL THE WAY FROM WESTERN IRELAND TO FAR EAST KOREA AND EVEN MORE HAS ALREADY BEEN SUBMERGED

THERE IS MUCH MORE

THAT MOVIE IS TRUTH HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT

THAT PICTURE IS NOT QUITE RIGHT EITHER

Dont forget the Dogon tribe in Africa learning about the Big Bang, the universe, and knowledge of Sirius B before we discovered it with high powered telescopes from the benevolent reptilians living near Sirius A.

This is real shit (the explanation by the fedora tipping narcissist Carl Sagan doesn't truly hold up)

There existed one or more advanced civilizations 11.5K+ years ago. This is fact. Our history is a lie.

>Hello white man. By the way, we know about the universe and shit
>Woah...

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE MAP COMES FROM

THE SERPENT CULT IS TIED TO THE MYTHOLOGY OF THE ANUNNAKI BASICALLY

THE REGION WAS VERY DIFFERENT IN THE ICE AGE, MORE LUSH AND THE PERSIAN GULF WAS LOWER, WITH RIVERS, LOTS ABOUT IT IF YOU LOOK IT UP

Shiva/yahweh/dionysus/atlas/odin/osiris/ra/apollo/amun was the king of the white world empire Atlantis. The city Atlantis' ruins are near morocco. White Samaritans/Samaris/samurais lived in japan, their remnant are the ainu. Race mixing of whites with the natives in areas of the empire after the flood is the explanation for light skinned Punjabi, japanese, light skinned north africans, etc. The pure hill tribes in the near east are preserved remnants. Google it and connect the dots. 100% true.

>t. Highest level insider

This map is roughly correct

THE PINECONE, GENETIC MANIPULATOR ON THE STAFFS OF THE POPE, NIMROD, AND OTHER PLACES, UNTO THE TWO TREES, THE TREE OF LIFE AND DOUBLE HELIX DNA WHICH THE SNAKES WRAP AROUND. WHAT DO THE SYMBOLS SHOWN IN HEALTHCARE KNOW?

THE MONEY SIGN IS THE ANNUNAKI AROUND THE TREE OF LIFE? $

THEY HIDE EVERYTHING THEY CAN

I knew this movie was redpilled

THIS IS CLOSE BUT NOT QUITE CORRECT

if you look at south africa, they actually have 20 million+ geometric patterns aranged in stone walls, and miles and miles of their mountain ranges terraced for agriculture.

your map is 100% wrong. there as an incredibly advanced civilization in south africa and you're an idiot for posting this.

IT IS

It's roughly for ants.

you need to call the Pig jonnes

Proof?

16000BC
ULSTER IS SEPARATE FROM IRELAND

REEEEEEEEEEE

THEY ARE ALLLL FUCKING OVER SOUTH AFRICA AND PLACES LIKE TURKEY LOOK UP STONE CIRCLES TURKEY & SOUTH AFRICA

THEY GIVE YOU COORDINATES AND YOU CAN USE GOOGLE EARTH AND GO AS FAR IN ANY DIRECTION AS YOU WANT AND YOU WILL SEE THESE THINGS EVERYWHERE

SO You need proof to debunk something that is false false.

and you dont belive facts as they are, so why the fuck do you bother askign for proof?

damm autistm.

Protip: Crazy people type in all caps.
Stop doing this.

try again with a map showing the real shape of continents

>something that is false

YOURE AN IDIOT

FLAT EARTH IS A LIE IF THAT IS WHAT YOURE IMPLYING

PROTIP THOSE PEOPLE ARENT CRAZY

What's this sudden uptic of """disclosure""" recently?
OP, are you a faggot by which I mean an insider? Or an outsider informed by insiders? Or just a highly redplled /x/phile?

Why i said roughly

agree with everything except where's Thule

also reminder part of the Atlantean diaspora settled in the Andes, and the metaphysical underground Inca-Aryan Reich will manifest within the next century

Follow up: Any reason for posting this now? What compelled you?

I'M NOT AN INSIDER BUT ONCE YOU NOTICE TOO MANY THINGS THEY FIND WAYS TO ROPE YOU IN AND GET YOU AWARE

No, flat Earth is the reality. Only a shill or an idiot would deny what anybody can verify with their own eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

google.com/amp/s/hindufocus.wordpress.com/2009/09/20/abraham-brahma-sarah-saraswati/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Abraham = Bramha, Sarah = saraswati. Jesuit missionaries taught this. Also consider that the Dorian greeks considered themselves descendant of Abraham. They are also emigrants from Dor, an ancient city in israel.

It's happening sooner than you think.

The fleet will land within the year. The veil will fall.

Australia was a fertile forest until the Abos learned how to effectively use fire to trap herds of prey. That altered the landscape when they lit one too many fires

YOU CAN VERIFY WITH YOUR OWN EYES BY HAVING TWO NON SHILLS STAND IN DIFFERENT PLACES ONLY AN HOUR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND EACH MEASURE THE SHADOW OF A RULER AT THE EXACT SAME TIME

YOU TAKE THE SHADOW LENGTHS AND CAN DEDUCE THE EARTH IS ROUND

Can hardly dekeked the irony anymore in his trolling.

What will you do when a year passes and nothing happens?

If the world is flat how do satellites work?

how come you can fly in the same heading and eventually get back to where you started?

if the world was flat, gravity would have a horizontal component the closer you got to the edge and it doesn't QED the world is round

The ancient greeks knew it was round and here today 3000 years later you idiots still don't believe it

can someone confirm reality or falsity of the theory that submits war of "Gods" related in vedic Mahabharata, actually refers to ancient nuclear war between Devas (dravidian Lemurians) and Ashuras (aryan Atlanteans)?

something tells me this may be related to the esoteric twitter crowd

No, from that experiment you can actually deduce Earth's curvature IF AND ONLY IF Sun's rays were parallel.
But they aren't.
> idiot it was.

WE WUZ CHOZO N SHEEIT

I don't care.

The plasma scaslar vortex known as Al-Yaldabaoth, is falling

>LIke scales from their eyes.

pic related

Also,

Finally, CIA sources in Asia say the sudden resignation of New Zealand's Prime Minister "is directly connected to what is going on at 'The Base' in Antarctica…..John Key knows what is about to happen and he does not want to be at the helm of his country's government when it does." The source was reluctant to give more detail but hinted it had to do with the imminent arrival of "the fleet."

He was not referring to a naval fleet.

kaleidoscop.com/fulford.htm

Goddammit ancient times were badass
Modern times are pretty boring

at leas u haev nise flag :(

So what do we do about it?

NO YOU CAN INCLUDE MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN ANOTHER DIRECTION AND MONITOR WHICH WAS THE SUN IS MOVING

ANYONE CAN DO THIS

Is this a Fulcanellia Marconi thread now?
>Underground bases
>Pre-WWII travel to the Moon
bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_35.htm

Shouldn't you be on /x/ or /his/ with this?

Hey idiot address this if you can :>you can't

MODERN TIMES ARE THE NEW ANCIENT TIMES

WE LIVE IN INSANE TIMES

I have a working theory that Cro-Magnon people (the ones with the square eye sockets) are a mix between Neanderthals and proto people.

What makes this so interesting is the fact that the book of Enoch in the dead sea scrolls effectively explains this, talking about how the sons of God (Neanderthals) came and mated with the daughters of men and created giants (Ligers anyone?). If we look at mtDNA, we don't find any female Neanderthals, only Y-chromosome DNA, suggesting the gene influx was unidirectional.

NO THIS IS HIGHLY RELEVANT

YOU SEE WE HAVE TO CONNECT THE DOTS OR WE WONT UNDERSTAND WHO AND WHAT THE KIKES TRULY ARE

Additionally, we find a single "Blue-eyed" ancestor for all modern people with Blue eyes around 10k BCE. This would coincide with the flood. Noah is described in the Book of Enoch as being albino, which could have an impact on this.

Here bud. This map is made by a man who studies tectonic and climate activity throughout history.

>african/Italian landbridge.

Not really
I mean back then there were dinosaurs..and possibly giants, unicorns and dragons and shit...

Australia was a forest covered country back then fag

>City of Gods
>Griffons
WE
WUZ
GODZ
AND
SHIIIEEEEEEEEEET

this is literally earth

>There was lost lands that we will never explore.
>Races that were killed, and will never interact with.

www.clearlyfiltered.com
humicin.com/home.php
pyradyne.com/
coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs

2012portal.blogspot.com

If were all were to do whatever it takes to get in the zone, we would then allow angels to do their work.

YES YOU ARE CORRECT

IN FACT THIS WENT ON WITH MANY OTHER SPECIES SUCH AS DENISOVAN WHO WERE VERY LARGE AND ARE MOST LIKELY TIED TO A PIECE OF ONE OF THE MAJOR THREE PROTO EUROPEAN GROUPS THAT EVENTUALLY BECAME US

THIS DENISOVAN JEWELRY IS 40000 YEARS OLD, FOUND IN THE ALTAI MOUNTAIN REGION

THERE WERE COUNTLESS SPECIES AND DIFFERENT LEVELS OF MIXING

I WANT A UNICORN

Is that shit real or photoshop?

LOOK AROUND YOU ITS TERRIFYING IN SCOPE & GROWING FASTER AND FASTER

The flat Earth dumbfucks always fail at this question

it's real

>No
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
Replace 'semites' with Ashkehazy Jews.
They are the descendants of neanderthals hence violence and refusal to assimilate with the human a.k.a Cro-Magnon community.

How the fuck did they make that? I thought there were only hunter gatherers on the easter islands

I still see no dragons

Why is there such a low incidence of Denisovan DNA in modern humans? I didn't expect them to be large, they are the smallest from what I've seen.

ITS REAL IT GETS DEEPER

FOR YOU SEE THE SYMBOLISM FOUND ON EASTER ISLAND IS THE SAME AS THAT FOUND AT GOBEKLI TEPE A SITE THAT WAS BURIED 12000 YEARS AGO

BOTH SITES HAVE "NAVEL OF THE WORLD" THEMES

Logs, bro. Just like the Egyptians. Logs.

that's clearly charles manson.