You have to admit that the Jewish are a special breed of people

You have to admit that the Jewish are a special breed of people.

They go from being prosecuted and killed without a large scale army to defend themselves and now almost 100 years later they own and control everything that you are buying and everything you see on media. Over 90% of the media is controlled by them and with this they set the cultural standards and mentality.

Has there every been a bigger success story than the Jews coming from near to extinction to now running the world.?

>only race to get kicked out of every country they lived in
yes, they are a very special breed of parasites

But how do you explain their genius level average IQs?

fpbp

fpbp

so fucking sick of this place since leddit ruined it. It wasn't a "safe space," but at least people had some sort of decent argument or knew facts before they came.

I's all jew-loving cucks now with IQs of 60.

Jewish power is threat to all Non-Jews.
As Mel Gibson once said ''Jews are behind all wars in the world''.

European admixture.

Let's just choose to ignore all of the achievements Jews have made.

We took your land, goyim

Well they are good with their money.

A close examination of jewish "accomplishment" will reveal that most of it is no accomplishment at all, and what is was plagiarized. Einstein in particular in this case plagiarized most of his work. There are no great jewish composers, no great jewish masters of architecture, painting, or sculpting. The number of jewish philosopher's that are worth reading can be counted on one hand, and even then they are all half rate compared to their non jewish counter parts.

What jews excel at is deception, finance, and word play. The truth is foreign to them.

Einstein did not only steal most of his work, but his theories were also fundamentally wrong, and have pushed the science in an entirely wrong direction. Was it just incompetence, or a pure (((coincidence))) remains to be seen.

He was a Christian you dumb kike

I think most people know we're a special breed.
Stormfags are the niggers of the white race, I wouldn't bother taking what they say seriously. Just enjoy the money and live your life :^)

>implying we've ever been kicked out of Australia
Getting kicked out of 109 countries is not lthe same as getting kicked out of every country
Especially when half of it is just getting kicked out of Germany over and over again

Main difference is jews live off of welfare from whites.

This might be the most retarded thing I have ever read. I hope it's a copypasta. I have seen more wisdom come out of five foot tall Mexican goblins than from this post.

>prosecuted

The only ones that are smart enough to weasel and trick their way out of being roped ever survive.

If you want an analogy, rats are well persecuted too but they are everywhere either way

Genius level iq as defined by mensa is 140. The average ashkenazi iq is 115.

Am I the only one that completely disregards anything with this star on it?

You ever been to New York?

I think the average Jewish IQ is a summary of all Jews everywhere. I'm pretty sure NYC is bringing the average down by a few hundred points

And yet nuclear weapons work??

Einstein didn't have an original thought in his body. His theory of relativity was ripped of of Poincare and the mass-energy equivalence was taken from De Pretto. All of this was "discovered" by Einstein in "thought experiments" - how convenient!

The only non-plagiarized science Einstein did was orgone experimentation with Wilhelm Reich, which was basically just voodoo sex magic given a scientific veneer. Basically Einstein just had homosexual sex in a lead-lined box and tried to collect the "sex energy" that was accumulated.

>implying anyone cares what colgate thinks
It's 3AM and I need to brushy brushy in the morning, sod off

>Why do we let you be a country??

You've got to be kidding lad. Seriously. We don't kike kikes here but you cannot, and I mean CANNOT be serious about this. This is the level if mental retardation I would expect from murifags

Einstein didn't invent nuclear fission, that was the goyish New Zealander, Ernest Rutherford.

Atheist
IQ isnt everything, by those terms Asians should own the world, Jews are usually great thieves though, they manage to rob you within the confines of the law... but with everything in life, there are exceptions, there are good jews with good morals.

Even if that were true, which it isn't, you're a dumb enough nigger for letting it (supposedly) happen --making you inferior and deserved of your (supposed) situation. Just remember that your hatred is our fuel.

Pretty much

"How to exploit ethnic tragedy to guilt the world into being your servants forever"

t. Schlomo Finkelstein

So by that logic, niggers are superior to whites for collecting slave reparations?

>mfw Einstein's dumbass theories were all destroyed by particle physics

Kek.

Jews are the Chosen People. Period.

hahahahahhaha yeah genius..

Hungary and Poland blow kikes out of the water, and that's not even mentioning Asian countries..

100% this

>Chosen People.
the closest thing to a "Chosen People" would be sandniggers

>every country they lived in

Except one.

>The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.),[8] and 107–115 (Murray; Entine).[9][10][11] A study found that Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension and working memory) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6.[12][13]

Jews are the smartest people on the planet, Slavs are the equivalent of white niggers. It's the truth!

Hey! You lynched our Messiah! APOLOGIZE!

they're just a very old Cult of the Anti-christ and experts at social engineering.

Social engineering isn't hard either.
When I was twelve years old i had over 100,000 people dox'd of all the credit card bank and billing info from social engineering tactics on aol

This.

Niggers aren't on top -we are. Niggers aren't running things, pulling the strings -we are.
You're beginning to sound more and more like a nigger yourself with each passing post. I deal with enough of them on a daily basis, the last thing I want is to do so when I'm here. Take care, nigger.

>equatorial guinea
>59
>fifty-fucking-nine
jesus

Didn't the US just make it illegal to discuss (((them))) negatively. Needless to say, treading this thread lightly.

Not meant to be quoting anyone.

Absolute Bluepill.

Even Trumps Family has been in on the global subversion for over 100 years

Considering the different racial groups that make up Israel (Mizrahim, Africans, Arabs etc.), and the high percentages that they are, that IQ chart actually proves the opposite of what you're claiming funnily enough.
It's pretty embarrassing that other such racially homogeneous white countries score so close to Israel.

More like the Jews lead the niggers to believe the whites run the media. It's all another Jewish trick

>thinks he knows how to greentext
You have to go back

>Hungary, Poland above US.