Realistically, how would he do in the UFC?

realistically, how would he do in the UFC?

hes undefeated (1-0) and hes young and athletic

i think he could be maybe in the top 10 rankings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc&t=306s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Considering boxing and MMA are completing different he'd get is pretty little ass kicked.

>gets defeated each time
>wins each time
i think he's got a real shot at this

>how would he do in the UFC?
really well if it was a dick sucking contest

Well, if he fights his opponent.. they win, soo..

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc&t=306s
If they had a bitch league...

Kek

I actually know someone who knows him from the gym

He wouldn't do well. He's in good shape for a guy his age, but he doesn't box anyone who isn't a trainer. He has no real fight experience.

>hes undefeated (1-0)

haha

Justin getting punched lightly in the face and dropping.webm

Boxing and MMA are completely different. As a boxer, you tend to fight on the outside (depending on your reach, though) in order to make jabs and straights more powerful and only go on the inside if you have a short reach or if you are faster than your opponent. The thing is; MMA has two hard counters for both styles.
>Choose outside, you'll get your ass kicked, literally.
>Go on the inside, you'll go to the ground in no time.
A boxer doesn't know how to kick, nor fight in the ground; the only situation where the boxer has the upper hand is when his opponent is stupid enough to keep the fight on it's feet.

Le Paradox Man will be champion

He's a massive bitch and the product of Margaret Trudeau getting pregnant by Castro. This guy is the literal Cuckold Kid.

Isn't that Spenny?

he'd get his shit fucked in under 10 seconds

>top ten rankings
What division? You dumb fucking leaf.

Looks like he's 183 so welterweight
>tommy lawyer
>Tyrone Woodley
>Carlos condit
>cowboy cerrone

He would die quicker than the culture of Europe after the introduction of islam.

Normies think he's jacked.
No joke.

You mean middleweight.

he would fight as a lightweight

Let's put him up against Rousey. Either way, we win.

He's 6'2 and 180lbs. He'd have a good reach for welterweight but if Woodley or Lawler (pic related) got into the pocket on him it would be lights out.

>Trudeau can only be defeated by losing but losing means you've won in Trudeau's paradox
FUCK.

I mean if he's a natural 183 he would want to cut weight and fight down a class. Fighting at his natural wight would be suicide.

IF YOUR ENEMIES BEAT YOU, YOU WIN

Fuggin stupid sport taking us back to medieval times. Whilst gooky and Jew boy is working on his mind and how to provide for his family whitey is working on how to beat the shit out of people making whitey the inferior race.

He's lean and well built but jacked is when you have obscene amounts of muscle in my book. He's certainly a fit guy though.

The guy is 6'2 no way he could cut to 155 lbs and be in fighting condition. Here's Donald Cerrone (6'0) making weight.

oops

I don't think he could possibly cut 28 lbs and still fight effectively. He looks like he has really low body fat.

Trudeau is controlled opposition to make leftists look as retarded as possible.

Literally /ourguy/

That Webm..... Wats the ending!?

He's either really skinny or I have body dysmorphia.

oops

He's okay right?

totally unharmed I think. He lands in the water. Just reverse image search the webm.

Looks like he has a judo background, with some knowledge of grappling. Maybe some high school wrestling?

How common is HS wrestling up north?in the US its pretty much universal.

He is skinny. No lean muscle.

suuuuuuure

>Kek
>2016
>TRUMP'S AMERICA
>posting a nigger reaction image

Dunno but I'd rather see him fight some other politicians.

His skills look pretty damn poor. He's got some fitness and can take some light hits though.

I give him 30 seconds against a journeyman