How to solve the Marriage Problem w/Based Negro

Based Negro here! I present to you the plan to Make Marriage Great Again! For too long we have suffered under the yoke of the feminist kyriarchy and it is time to rebuild our great and necessary tradition. It is obvious, to those who have awoken, that there has been a systematic effort to destroy not only marriage but our great nation. The USA cannot survive without the institution of marriage as its foundation, the enemy knows this, and so do we. However, no matter how dark things have become there is always a way back. It is time to turn the tide:

1. End Welfare for single mothers. No more public help for private problems. If the single mother is unable to take care of their kids, they are taken away. The End.

2. Offer a loan or pro-rate program for families (that can pay) to acquire decent homes for the rearing of children. A man who earns a healthy income throughout his life will pay back more than enough for the home and perhaps even the land it rests on. If a couple get divorced, whomever made the deposit or initial payment keeps the house. It then becomes a kind of "rent-to-own" situation.

3. End the practice of tipping. Make it illegal and punishable by audit, fine, or shutting down businesses that allow it to happen. Tipping has become a way to encourage women of the lower-income bracket (i.e. prime marriage fodder) to stay single. I see women make hundreds of dollars per day to wait tables and work behind counters; demanding more than the other employees because they are women. This must end. Pay a waitress what she's worth (minimum wage) and nothing more. Same goes for stripping, baristas, and various other service jobs. The only service job that should be allowed to get a tip is prostitution.

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5. End state funding for contraceptives. Still available, just not for free. Why should I, a regular guy, pay for every woman's whore pills? If they want contraceptives, they may have them but its up to them to pay for it.

6. Enact a true "No-Fault" divorce. Divorced couples are no longer subject to give up their income, assets, or personal property to their spouse. Separation and nothing more. Custody of children are granted to whomever generates the most income. This will remove a lot of the trepidation and anxiety that men have about getting married. Combined with 2, this gives men an advantage to find a second wife since he isn't losing his livelihood in the process of divorce (hard to play the field and party if you're broke and homeless). It also encourages men to buy homes and be more willing to get rid of toxic women.

7. Lawyers must take no income when practicing family law. It will now be considered a public service. It's time to end Divorce Corp. by removing the financial incentive that lawyers have to drive families apart. You want to rip the social structure of this country to shreds? Do it on your own dime.

8. Streamline, improve, and strengthen not only practical adoption but its social acceptability. It's also important to make orphanage a positive experience, rather than a negative one. Bringing back military-style education would do well for children who are in their teenage/young-adult years. For younger children, we must utilize the massive pool of older/elderly people in this country to create "care-houses" for young children. They have the skills that our generation has forgotten and we must relearn it through practice and example. They are lonely and these children are alone, let's change that.

>based
>negro
Pick one nigger lover

9. Offer large tax breaks for couples who raise healthy, intelligent, children in a stable home. In so many words, the more you fuck up, the less money you get (or no money at all). As written above though, the man can jettison the useless and parasitic element of the relationship and will be encouraged through the incentive of a higher income and choice.

10. Repeal the legal concept of marital rape. Forcible violent rape or abuse is still punishable, regardless of marital status. Shouldn't have to explain this but, a man doesn't get married to his best friend. He marries a woman to bear his children and spread his genes. Unless he is beating the shit out of her, it's not rape.

11. Spousal abuse will now result in instantaneous divorce, combined with a mandatory restraining order. You hit her, she leaves. She hits you, she leaves. No more contact. Marriage over. This will stop women from using spousal abuse as a method for divorce while ensuring her safety. Children stay with whomever has the largest income.

12. Legalize Prostitution. Men must not be desperate when they seek out a marriage partner and physical intercourse with a woman is a great way for helping to ease the widespread anxiety, loneliness, and other mental issues among men, especially after divorce.

13. A man who gets a woman pregnant is longer financially responsible for the resulting child, save if he is the husband of that woman. The only way a man can be financially responsible for a woman's child (or children) is to marry her.

O'Neal said pretty based things. And he loved Brazilian whores.

Aww, the little Macaquito wants to play the race card? How cute!

Your and your bull will hang on the day of the rope

Alright fellas, that's the plan. If even half the measures on this list are adopted, marriage may yet be salvaged in the US but sadly, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to get these things accomplished. Shit like repealing codes and enacting statutes are not my skillset. I'm just the fucking messenger.

I do know however, that you fuckers are smart. Smarter than you give each other credit for. How can we pull this shit off and make it happen?

>hue trash doesn't who based Patrice o'neal is

I killed my ego a long time ago brother. Notice that my shit is not race-based BUT would go a long way to helping my own people as well as yours. Getting these hoodlums into some military school getting yelled at by drill sergeants that have seen combat will set them straight. Corporal punishment will be allowed too.

I want them to go in as Niggers and get their asses beat so hard they come out with the discipline of the Chinese. So what if they come out with PTSD, we have pills and mushrooms for that shit. Fix these idiotic fucking kids. If all the negro respects is force, so be it, give him force but force with a purpose. For forge him in fire and build something better.

If you feel that raw about it, sign up for the disciplinary committee and have fun. A little childhood trauma builds character and resilience.

good ideas, You've got my support

1.) Agree. The only "welfare" men get when they can't provide for children is a prison cell a lot of the time.
2.) Don't agree with this, but would rather see zoning regulations relaxed and rent control abolished to encourage more apartment buildings. No government build housing.
3.) Don't agree at all there.
4.) ?
5.) Agree. No reason the state should be involved.
6.) I would prefer something like a universal pre-nuptual law. A lot less complicated.
7.) Don't really agree, but there definitely needs to be a cap on not only fees, but also time in court.
8.) Would be in favor of it if it was church run.
9.) Not sure how you would implement that, but i don't like the idea of using the tax system to manipulate people's behavior
10.) don;t know enough about the law
11.) Don't necessarily agree, but a lot more women need to start going to jail for domestic violence.
12.) agree
13.) Agree. If women can abort their pregnancy, men should be able to abort financially.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM

he died.

diabeetus

Oh snap, I forgot #4. It was one of the most important parts.

4. End all "soft" sciences and liberal arts courses in college. Such courses can still be offered at community college but university is for learning practical skills and acquiring knowledge. We will no longer allow the female resource to degenerate itself by screwing around (literally) for 4 years only to drop out of their "woman's studies" degree. Ending Title IX will go a long way toward this.

In the spirit of the thread, I did some research and apparently, Congress does have the power to repeal Title IX or at least scale it back. With the current backlash against progressives and the massive awakening that there are WAYYY more of US than them, we may have an impetus to push for it somehow. E-mail campaigns would be a good start. Meme it all over the place. Demand it in forums both public and private.

We have to make enough noise to get people on board with this idea.

tl;dr niggers can't count

I agree, man.

That's some good stuff you're posting.

Helão my name is Lucas I live Brazil. One time I walking on street and saw sexy popoazão.. so I chase popozão all the way to beach, where a couple men grab my wallet and get on motorcyclão and run away. I chase men all the way into favelão, where I see off-duty policão getting rob, trying shoot back, both end up dead in gruesome pool of blood. I run more far into favelão and then see three men with machete come to me so I run behind ATM and hide. Then I see man coming to retrieve money from ãoTM and he get murder by man hiding in ATM who take all money (pesão brazilião) and run away. Such is life live Brazão. Hope one day i may leave country amd come to Estadão Unidão and find white popozão. Excuse for bad englishe

The problem with title IX isn't the law itself, it's what happens when bureaucrats devise regulations to enforce it. I don't see anything wrong with public k-12 schools or colleges not discriminating based on sex, but when the DoE starts dreaming up regulations is where you get into the stupid shit.

For example, the Civil Rights Act says nothing about sports, but the DoE says that a college is discriminating against women unless the number of women athletes is in direct proportion or higher than the population of the college. This is why a lot of men's sports teams are getting shut down.

>1. End Welfare for single mothers. No more public help for private problems. If the single mother is unable to take care of their kids, they are taken away. The End.
Where would all the kids go? Good in principle, but putting this kind of burden on the state just creates another generation of burnout foster children. We'd either need to redesign the foster system or funnel the extra kids into some kind of Hitler Youth-style military training program.

Good ideas, bump.

Patrice O'Neal was taken too soon.

Any other decent comedians worth checking out?

My favs are Ron White, Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle atm.

Nick Dipaolo is great.

bump for Black Philly

I know who, i even talked to the guy, extremely funny dude... he wasn't always right but he was always honest.
I really do miss him.

2. That's a possibility as well. So long as we can push for affordable housing to raise kids, I can accept that. There may be other ways to achieve this.

3. On this one we'd have to respectfully disagree. I've worked in a low-wage industry that relies on tipping for some time. I've heard it come out of the mouths of more women that I can remember, "If I wasn't making tips, I'd probably just find a guy..."

They don't get with guys because they can make more than men by wearing a low-cut shirt and waiting tables.Ugly girls inevitably move on to other trades but pretty girls spend their days waiting tables, and their nights screwing around at the industry bars and clubs.

Tipping does not encourage women to seek mates as it inflates their work-related sense of self-worth. They think because they are beautiful they deserve money.

They know they get paid because of their looks, to the point that they think they are the attraction in a 5-star restaurant. World-class chefs and hard working line cooks, and these stupid bitches think that people come to see their clothed tits. I shit you not, they actually believe this deep down. This is a part of the sense of entitlement that many women in this day and age have. They're extremely expensive whores that we pay for socially, culturally, and many times economically, and we hardly get to fuck them.

I guarantee you that women will flee the barista, waitress, stripper scene in droves if you ended tips and paid them minimum wage. There'd be hundreds of women hunting for men or trying to find new work. There would also be a decrease in drug use (women love to use their tip money for booger sugar and arm candy).

It must end. The only women that should resort to prostituting themselves are actual prostitutes.

I think the point he was trying to make was to destroy the incentives that reduce the cost of irresponsible behavior. Girls would have to think twice about spreading their legs to begin with.

In general, there are two proven ways to increase birth rates and secure durable families. Carrot and stick.

The french method, or carrot, primarily focuses on reducing the expenses needed to set up and sustain a family. Incidentally, they have low single parent rates among white Frenchmen.

The stick way (which is much closer to your suggestions), also known as the "Muslim solution", is to legally and financially penalize and crush women in non-standard arrangements.

Given that the french method has in general had better results, empirically, I fail to see why the more radical and destructive Romanian/Muslim method is needed or desired (unless out of a crude sense of moral outrage)

You called?

What i wouldn't give to hear Patrice's perspective on everything thats happened this year.

Negative financial incentives work much less well than positive ones. Many studies have shown that humans are more likely to do x if you give them a dollar, compared to "if they don't do x 2 dollars are taken away from them"

That's all fucking retarded.

People like manifestos and declarations user. Where do you think you are?

>3. End the practice of tipping
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

This is Sup Forums, isn't it?

Yup. In general empiricism doesn't go too far here. Say a few words about the 3rd reich's economy being an overheated mess and you're called a shill.

type it again in Arabic user, then he'll understand.

Louis CK before he got famous and went full cuck.

I'm a disgraceful mobilefag, can't see flags.

Stanhope

2.) On this point, let's be clear that I'm not talking about actual houses, but rather dwelling units which can be an apartment. Houses would be too expensive and take up too much space.
3.) I'm just looking at tipping from the other side. The main purpose i see is to reduce monitoring costs for employers, and it actually makes it easier for entrepreneurs to enter the market and keep it competitive, which in turn raises wages anyways.

9. This one is trickier, I'll admit. My general thoughts on this are as a replacement for welfare. Instead of just getting money for having children, there must be a standard maintained within the family unit. Two parents are absolutely necessary to raise children. Under no circumstances must single women be allowed to raise kids. It's been proven that while money itself is not an incentive, women do not respect men that cannot support them. They may fuck them, they may love, them, they may even really like them...But there will be no respect.

In order to revitalize marriage, men must hold the power of the purse and while not a panacea by any means, it doesn't hurt, especially in times like these. Obviously, we don't hand out cash and homes to every fuckin' guy but, we should by all means reward men who are willing to invest in a stable place to raise children.

The key here though, is that the tax breaks to should go towards men, not women. Only if they get married though.

I'm not arguing the merits of the idea, I just really don't see any way around having to fix the foster system. Or nix it entirely and let kids from useless moms die in the street.

Personally I like the idea of military academies replacing the foster system. State pays for housing and qualified instructors rather than $6 gorillion every year into layers of beuracracy and welfare handouts.

Again, why are you advocating the Muslim/ LA machismo method, when the french method results in measurably better societal outcomes?

Patrice is a fucking bro.
I have no idea where OP is pulling this shit from using PO'N name but the man is a God and hilarious.

Just look up him on Fox news its 10/10, also youre Brazilian, and most likely a darkie in a favalla

I'm not talking about direct penalties though like levying a fine or extra taxes for single women or teenage parents, but rather not creating the positive incentive in the first place. If a teenage girl does become pregnant and has the baby, the burden is on her and her family to provide as well as seek private assistance from churches and charities.

Many nations used to have hyper regulated/ordered orphanage academies. Some still do.

Always ended the same way: smart kids god jaded, less intelligent kids turned to crime once they were out after smuggling while they were in, and instructors blatantly abused their power and sexually abused anything with a hole.

>Patrice is dead
>Anthony got fired and is podcasting to an audience of a dozen truckers from his basement studio
>Opie got cucked out of his own show by his former intern
>Jimmy and Sam are just 'ok', not really worth listening to tbqh

poor people had kids before welfare, the only difference is that they formed families. You need different carrots, not subtly sticks.

Norm Macdonald
Doug Stanhope
Sean Rouse
Sam Hyde
Nick Mullen

Milton Friedman proposed the idea of a negative income tax as a replacement for, not a supplement to (I emphasize, Not A Supplement To) the current welfare system because the welfare system is so manipulative.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtpgkX588nM

I get what the overall point you are trying to get at is though. For most women, getting married is like playing the lottery, where as for most men, marriage is like playing Russian roulette. It's broken and needs to be fixed.

3. Fair enough. Still, tipping isn't necessary in this day and age. It's not all that different from companies creating HR departments. It's just a job for women to have so they don't go broke...Therefore, a waitress should get paid on the same level the guy slaving away in the kitchen.

Some of these women make serious money, I'm talking walking out the door with $300+ in their pocket for handing food to people. And many of them already make minimum wage.

Employers would actually save money by trimming the excess/nonproductive employees and streamlining their business by investing in the aspects of their business that generates revenue (the skilled laborers).

FPBP

Taxes are a crude tool. Direct wealth transfers make more sense, especially in the era of automation. Guaranteed basic income when?

is this a crypto nignog thread

This is great shit op

So what was the problem? Over-regulation? The fact is there will always be children left without parents for one reason or another, and there will be many more if state handouts to poor families dry up.

What's option C - just send 'em all to some island living out a Peter Pan fantasy until they come of age and can successfully file repatriation paperwork?

The problem is the hyper-regulation. The schools should be private but perhaps it would be possible to kill two birds with one stone? Perhaps have police detectives train at these schools to sharpen their skills for spotting abuse, neglect, and learning how to read people? Inspections and interviews?

There has to be a way to bring some harsh but necessary discipline without creating a predator system? Perhaps not a military-school but a more competitive kind of curriculum? One in which students can determine pecking order without resorting to violence, a school style in which group integrity protects against potential abuse by adults?

This makes a nigger think...

Well, I do like that you are trying to improve the general quality of the black family.

The media that corperations aim at black youths are a problem that should be addressed.

Just know that you are facing an uphill battle against the elite with this one....

They don't WANT to fix the black family, because that would make them harder to control.

Good luck bro.

Under no circumstances do I approve of basic income. That's pretty much what welfare is but for everybody! It's the final nail in the coffin of a free and independent people. I'm not arguing that government can't transfer wealth to improve an economic situation but just giving everybody a wage for existing is the wrong answer.

When your livelihood is guaranteed, it stops having any meaning. You stop giving a shit. Sure, this works for some people but the average mother fucker is just going to piss his life away.

Virtually anything is better than the insane welfare system that we have now which actually work to keep people poor and dependent. I'm not against a universal basic income provided that:

1.) It is low enough so as to not destroy the incentives to find a job, even a part time job.
2.) All other forms of public welfare are abolished, save for social security and medicare which although i am not a fan of, it is not feasible to get rid of.
3.) Natural born, US citizens over the age of 18 only.

just end welfare for single mothers, thats literally all you need.

Fuck man I miss Patrice so damn much

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

So what is the likelihood that the odd savage blacks will fall in line with what Trumps proposals are , for example he wants to cut down on gang crime and drugs etc which is extremely prominent in the black community, how do you honestly think this is going to affect these communities?

>is

you mean was... ;_;

Bump.

>So what is the likelihood that the odd savage blacks will fall in line with what Trumps proposals are
>cut down on gang crime and drugs etc which is extremely prominent in the black community
If they won't fall in line by will, then by force they shall be lead.

God fucking Damn i love Patrice
So fucking red pilled and funny RIP

That would require an entirely different attitude being instilled in children from their culture.

"Military" to me means discipline, which should be first and foremost. The trick is teaching kids (from fucked up families, no less) a combination of competitiveness and solidarity.

Essentially: learning that success comes from within, it's not weakness to help your countrymen, and it's not malicious to defend your ideas. If we can give every child an INTRINSIC LOCUS OF CONTROL, they will teach themselves.

I don't think many people would argue for a basic income high enough to provide a livelihood, except for the lazy faggots with no ambition. But if there was a basic income of, say, $10k, that's not enough to live very lavishly, but also low enough to still incentivize work.

Essentially, the simple way to do it would be to set the bar at $10k (increased every year by an amount equal to the rate of inflation), and if a person makes anything below that, government just makes up the difference.

The sheer amount of money saved to the tax payers would be colossal and the government no longer is in the business of paying people to remain poor.

SWEDEN YES

It depends on how its implemented. I recommend a deputized militia as a temporary stop-gap on racial tension. Have Based Negros police niggers; send them to learn tactics, teach them conflict resolution and run them through some police courses. They know where the drugs and gangs are, give them the backup they need and the skills to stand on their own. If Niggers are going to kill niggers, let the right ones win. The idea is not to leave them to their own devices but empower the ones willing to die to make their community a better place.

Let them run around in full kit and scare the shit out of gangbangers. On top of that, you can use each action report to further develop MOUT tactics in heavily urbanized terrain. They get bounties on every drug bust that goes toward community infrastructure and a bonus. Every dead gang-member results in a bonus as well. If an entire gang is eliminated, the entire militia chapter gets a bonus. Then you can move them to new areas. Of course these bonuses will be unsaid and only implemented during various "state reviews" and requests for a bonus. Can't have liberals crying, so let certain things be unsaid in the public sphere.

Once the gang problem is eliminated, un-deputize them and maintain the training traditions or push them into PMC work. I'm sure there are plenty of based Negroes who would love to hunt poachers and genocidal rebels.

This. You saved me from having to write similar

God I wish that nigga was alive for 2016

> I recommend a deputized militia as a temporary stop-gap on racial tension.

You know that the racial tensions are being inflamed by mainstream media, and their social media sock puppets, right?

Getting a hold of the media that the black community consumes would do wonders for preventing this kind of thing from happening, as well as allowing the improvement of their education.

>times the leaf was right

It hurts

Sheiiiiiiiiit this is a cool idea. How do you bridge the gap between "thugs" and "authorities" so there's enough community trust to start a program like this?
>mfw pigs and gangbangers could team up to clear the streets within our lifetime

Right, so if she is widowed or he abandons her or he is a closet fag, she ends up having her children forcibly removed?

I get the "women are irresponsible" thing, but we aren't all angels. And putting kids in state care to be abused by paedos isn't redpilled. It's socialist as fuck.

Any time you remove kids from their biological parents, the rate of abuse goes up. And don't forget some are abused by their biological parents. It's impossible to avoid in this scenario.

Unfortunately, it's not just the media.

This shit has been beaten into our heads from well meaning but ultimately misguided adults for years. Once an idea latches on, it won't let go. Believe you me, the media knows exactly what it's doing, at least in terms of creating tension. What they don't know is that this tension always has the potential to boil over into catastrophic consequences for all Americans.

The problem however, isn't just a matter of black-on-white or even black-on-black violence and crime. It's systemic and the cycle must be broken once and for all. Police will not be able to acheive this because they will always be outsiders. Once you are Five-O, there is no more trust.

That's why it's important to regard them as a militia and not a police force. They should not be subject to the same ROE as law enforcement but their violence should only be directed at gangs, specifically. Some would whine and bitch but, ultimately the drop in crime would speak volumes.

The problem with birth rates in modernized western countries is not that they are low due to institutional arrangements, they are low because incomes are high. Sounds counter-intuitive, but I'll explain.

If you plot birth rates on the y axis and income on the X axis for every country in the world, the graph will look similar to a 1/x graph where in the countries with the highest incomes, birth rates, on average, is about 2 children per mother. For poor countries it can be as high as 7.

The reason for this is because as incomes rise, the cost of bearing children rises as well. Not because of the costs of diapers, food, medical care, etc (although that is a factor), the true cost is the income that is sacrificed when a woman leaves the workplace to raise children. So you can see why it is more expensive to have children when your income is high, because you are sacrificing more income.

In poor countries, it is expensive to NOT have children because they are the ones who are going to take care of you when you get old, who will help bring income into the family etc.

Use the 2nd Amendment.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That's our rallying cry. Patriotism and self-determination all rolled up into one digestible concept. Whatever our cultural and racial differences, everyone in America will be persuaded just a little bit more when you invoke the Bill of Rights.

>This shit has been beaten into our heads from well meaning but ultimately misguided adults for years.

Oh, that's the echo effect.

Propaganda that works so good, that those targetted by it, start repeating it.

Interestingly enough, most schools serve as "Echo Chambers" for this kind of propaganda, where the young repeat the rpopaganda to eachother, and it is strengthened in their minds through a curious psychological mechanism known as "Social proof"

>Believe you me, the media knows exactly what it's doing

Yes.

> It's systemic and the cycle must be broken once and for all.

Yeah, it's designed to be self reinforcing, and the media does their part by fanning any flames that they can find.

>Police will not be able to acheive this because they will always be outsiders.

So, it has to be through an effort to de-legitimize the media in peoples minds, remove the media influance entirely, or have positive role models talking sense about these psycological mechanisms and the media influance (and how it works, and what their goals are with this propaganda), using natural social proof to wrest control of the "Social Perspective" from the talking heads.

or, a combination of all three tactics.

>That's why it's important to regard them as a militia and not a police force.

Are you saying that they should "self police"?

Because I can see some potential exploits that the owners of the media might try to take advantage of, if that is the case.

Don't misunderstand, I see what you are trying to do, by creating a group that can deal with violence without being seen as "Outsider", but just know that no matter what you try to do, those in charge of the media WILL be looking for ways to infiltrate, sabotage, corrupt, etc, for their own ends.... so that is something that must be taken into account.
(continued)

Yep. Bitch needs to make better choices. The point here is to increase "selectivity" and "receptivity" to good and stable men, rather than alpha dick. Widowed women aren't even in this classification either, so I don't know what you're getting at there.

There will always be peril in human relationships and it should stay that way. If the man is the breadwinner, he keeps the kids. If the woman is the breadwinner, she keeps the kids.

As for care, I'm more for church or elderly/nurse care. No system will be perfect but anything is better than the system we currently have. Adopting children should be held as the best alternative and that should be pushed as much as possible.

(continued)
> but, ultimately the drop in crime would speak volumes.

I have always found that the most sucessful strategies aren't those that face off against problems directly, but rather those that seek to disolve the REASON that these problems exist.

It's like if there is a hole in a boat, instead of bailing out water, you find and plug the hole...

Or somethng like that.

Understanding WHY the gang violence exists (and believe me, the issue is REAL complicated with multiple interlocking causes), would assist in designing a counter strategy to prevent these things from growing to the levels that cause issues.

Not to say confronting problems isn't a viable solution, often it is more expediant to do so, especially if the situation is time critical........

But fixing the CAUSE of the problem is key to finally ending the problem once and for all, or at the very least, de-escelating it to manageable levels.

It has to start small. I recommend using ex-military vets as the core teams while a small training detachment oversees training with various other groups so that each new "class" gains the skillsets to become a "chapter" (which will probably be roughly the size of a company; around 250 men). They'll set up perimeters around gang zones (habitat) and act as "interdictors", stifling the gang's ability to move about freely. All the while, strike teams will move in and systematically raid drug or cash houses. Some will be real raids, others will be set-ups for ambushes to wipe out a gang's ability to respond in force.

They will be allowed to stop gang members on the street and confiscate any contraband they find but not cash, this is on purpose...It forces the gangs to keep their product stationary, where it can be taken by force. They will be given headhunting lists based on whatever intelligence the police and FBI have on major gang members in the area, so they know who to look for and where they live.

Any informants will be relocated immediately and protected by a pair of militiamen, who will act as "uncles" until the gang in question is eliminated. Gang members who renounce their lifestyle will be allowed into the militia but not in an actual unit. Ex-Gang members will do community service under the militia banner.

The link between poverty and violence can be a complicated one, but my understanding is that crime causes poverty, not the other way around.

If you are talking about gang violence, the leading source of it, seems to me is clearly drug prohibition. Dealing in a prohibited commodity means that suppliers have to fight to maintain monopoly control over territory since no one in business likes competition.

I do agree with you for the most part. Direct action alone will not solve the problem and it will need some non-violent means. However, I do believe that by resorting to extreme measures we can get more substantive change.

very good, I see that you have been paying attention.

So, given that piece of observation, would it be too much of a stretch to say that those who are against the concept of fixing the black family, might want to perpetuate the drug war in order to keep its detrimental effects effecting the black community?

And do you think there is a link between this, and the media manipulation of the black community, considering that it might be easier to manipulate the black community if they are denied the social strength of a cohesive family unit, and the social networks that family typically fosters?

>I do believe that by resorting to extreme measures we can get more substantive change.

You can get change QUICKER with direct confrontation, th9is is true.... however, much like newtons laws....

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, if you confront the problem using force, you will get a counterforce that ends up minimizing your efforts, and the collateral damage that such force-counterforce interactions imply.

Have you ever considered the possibility that the black family was destroyed in order to make black people easier to control?

Absolutely. I have no doubt in my mind that this was done on purpose but, it's not just for African Americans. It's a system that is systematically being developed to be implemented on ALL Americans. They are already in the process, which is why fixing marriage is integral, not only to African Americans but for all of us.

Bumping this gem.

Can we just end welfare in general?

I think that was a part of the idea of this infernal experiment. I think that such scientific experiments like the infamous Universe 25 were the framework of implementing this new form of social warfare, for the ultimate purpose of creating an artificial behavioral sink within a population.

We can already see the similarities in the behavior of these mice trapped in behavioral sinks and the behavior of African Americans in the US in their segregated communities. The problem becomes exacerbated when it takes root in heavily populated urban centers, where easier access to weapons and logistics makes this new "neglected offspring" even more prone to violence.

>Absolutely. I have no doubt in my mind that this was done on purpose but, it's not just for African Americans. It's a system that is systematically being developed to be implemented on ALL Americans. They are already in the process, which is why fixing marriage is integral, not only to African Americans but for all of us.

Indeed.

However, different groups receive different programming.

One group will get programming to make them zig.

Anouther group will get programming to make them zag.

The destruction of the family is underway in all groups in america, and indeed, most of the world.

The family destruction plan is further along in the black community in america, mainly because it was started earlier, but you are correct that the manipulation of black people is not the only manipulation that is going on.

It's a complicated and long term divide and conquer strategy, with entire groups being programmed differently so that their later interactions can be controlled in a very precise way, for very specific goals.

Have you noticed the numerous attempts over the past several years to start race based riots?

Their goal is a racial type civil war that can be used to implement a martial law style state of emergency, and thus the legal consolidation of all power into a very few hands.

The family destruction tactic is further along in the black community, so it would be wise to counter this plan, within this community first...

As this will not only serve to de-escelate the long term social engineering, but also serve as a educational tool for learning how best to strengthen the family unit in other effected groups.

Those perpetuating the drug war and those in the media are very different issues.

1.) There is huge conflicting problem in law enforcement with regards to drug prohibition. First is that drug dealing is simply going to invite a police presence which is unavoidable, and I'm sure that most cops would rather not deal with it an increase the risk of getting shot. Second is that it is profitable for police in that civil asset forfeiture laws allow police to seize property for profit by charging the property with the crime.

Second, i don't have an answer for media manipulation that does not make me sound like a conspiracy theorist. Ultimately, I think a lot of people in media are leftists who are intentionally provoking racial tensions. Was there any reason why the Zimmerman case should have dominated national news other than to remind people of how horrible and racist is, and don't you want to cleanse your racism by voting for Obama? In the end, what I think it boils down to is keeping people in a state of constant dependence in order to forward their agenda, whatever that may be.

Yes but, not without consequences. I wouldn't do this until we had at least 5 chapters of militia in every major city and dozens of "quick response" chapters made up of the best of the best to operate within suburban and more rural areas with heavy African American populations.

The militia should also be responsible for doing community work during their downtime, rather than carrying on. Bringing in a small but potent set of genuine alphas into the black community will create cultural change as kids begin to idolize them over gangbangers.

While violence by itself is not a thorough enough response, there must be some kind of visceral force behind each wind of change, otherwise it's just noise. On the other hand, we don't want to blow the house down either. The actual practicalities of operating in urban terrain would be developed by the teams themselves with law enforcement guidance.

It is time to let the black cowboys have a go at these thugs.

> The problem becomes exacerbated when it takes root in heavily populated urban centers, where easier access to weapons and logistics makes this new "neglected offspring" even more prone to violence.

It also isolates the youth from any form of social education from their parents, that might serve to undermine these social manipulations....

Which is one of the primary reasons that the destruction of family was of paramount concern to the long term social engineering plan.

It's easier to behaviorally engineer the kids, if the parents aren't there to prevent it from happening.

Combine the media manipulations with the social echo chamber of the school systems, and the relative lack of parental (or adult) supervision, and you have a near perfect amplification of psychological conditioning, with the children themselves reinforcing the programming through social interactions and behavioral reinforcement.

The violence in this program is actually being amplified by these social engineering programs, because it is one of the desired traits/goals by those that are controlling this behavioral engineering system.

It's the higelian dialectic... Problem, reaction, solution.

They behaviorally engineer a problem (violence), they amplify it and cover it in the media until there is a sufficient reaction (outrage, counter violence, etc), and they offer the proposed solution.... martial law, and the total consolidation of legal power.

Divide and conquer, writ large, with the ultimate goal of nationwide tyrannical control through power deliberately given to them by the people.

To follow up on my own point, look at how black conservatives, female conservatives, gay conservatives, etc are treated in the media. Anyone who says that those groups don't need the media and other leftists are absolutely savaged, so those in media are clearly showing their hand by being inordinately vicious to any member of a group who goes off reservation.

god bless patrice o'neal

>Those perpetuating the drug war and those in the media are very different issues.

I think this is more an example of compartmentalization... where the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

The people in the media are told that they are doing the thingfor one reason, and the people in the drug war are told they are doing the thing for one reason....

But the REAL reason for both is hidden from them.

They are usually given a fake reason that agrees with their personal sentiments in order to get them to go along with it willingly, despite them being unwitting participants in a completely different plan.

>most cops would rather not deal with it an increase the risk of getting shot.

agreed, most cops don't even want to deal with drug crimes at all.

>Second is that it is profitable

Yeah, it always comes back to money, doesn't it?

It's more of a clandestine funding mechanism for the subtle tactics, and a pseudo-incentive to continue with the status quo, than anything... of course, the municipal coffers are VERY thirsty.

>Second, i don't have an answer for media manipulation that does not make me sound like a conspiracy theorist.

HA, welcome to Sup Forums, conspiracy theory is our bread and butter.

> I think a lot of people in media are leftists who are intentionally provoking racial tensions.

It's definately probable that at least some of them are, however, some of them may also merely be duped.

Takes all kinds, I guess.

>what I think it boils down to is keeping people in a state of constant dependence in order to forward their agenda, whatever that may be.

Yes, and here is something else that might peak your interest....

"emotional dependence"

think about that one, the media certainly does.