Affirmative Action is unfair! You shouldn't get an unearned advantage just because you're underrepresented!

>Affirmative Action is unfair! You shouldn't get an unearned advantage just because you're underrepresented!
>Electoral College is great! Rural flyover states should get more votes in proportion to their population, so those urban, economically important states don't get over-represented!

The cities wouldn't survive without food from the rural states.

Nobody would notice if every welfare leeching nigger suddenly disappeared.

Nobody's trying to ban rural states from growing food.

affirmitive action is stupid because it is based off race and not merit

electoral college is great because there's more to the country than sheer population numbers/density

i.e. natural resources

That's not why affirmative action is unfair. Its unfair because it rewards people that are bad at something more than it rewards people that are good at it.

But if we took out affirmative action that those dumb chinks will take all our spots in college

i deserve to go to a good college with an 85 gpa because im white, not the dumb book grinding chink down the block is a 99

white > asian

retards should be kept out of colleges no matter the race

No, just trying to strip their representation. Why would we sell you food if you are so keen on fucking us over politically?

What does that have to do with votes? Rural states are literally being rewarded for being low-pop flyover shitholes.

Maybe rural state should be better at raising their population

>Maybe rural state should be better at raising their population

>Why would we sell you food
I don't think you understand how American agriculture industry works, bud.

put down the wine glass and re-read my post while remembering

>there's more to the country than sheer population numbers/density

think long and hard

>American agriculture industry
>not in flyover states
Commiefornia education

>still being this salty
Enjoy spending the entirety of your paycheck on a cardboard box in a shitskin dominated shithole where you cant even buy a gun to defend yourself. Im thankful the founders had the forethought to prevent you stupid hippies, illegal cactus niggers, and jews from dominating one of the main branches of government

Population size us a negative trait more than anything. It increases crime, lowers living conditions while increasing living costs, lowers wages because of the labour surplus and on top of all this large population centres demand monetary benefits to feed the parts of the population that can't find work or are too lazy to work.

What I'm saying is an agriculture firm would never break its contract with a foodstuffs or grocery firm because they're in a liberal state. That would be the most retarded form of protest ever.

You're a white nigger and a disgrace
you should either be working harder to beat the gook, or go to tradeschool like you were born to do

Also, affirmative action does not put white males in college ever. prove me wrong.

>What I'm saying is an agriculture firm would never break its contract with a foodstuffs or grocery firm because they're in a liberal state.
They would if the government doesn't give them representation. Why would the grocery firms pay the agreed upon prices if they know the politicians, by way of the system that elects them, will NEVER favor the farmers over the firms in question?

Ok fine, don't sell us your food. We'll import it from elsewhere. We already do some anyway. We should stop selling you tech and other things you need besides food. I think this would be perfect. Once food becomes important you will all go out of business and then we can replace you with farmers who want fuck us over.

pol BTFO

>If X Then Y, checkmate Z

Nice try OP Apples and Oranges ya got there bub