Sup Forums BTFO

Fiona Apple records new song called "Trumps Nuts Roasting on an Open Fire."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9RocLShg2z4
youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/9RocLShg2z4

Damn, I really liked her. I thought she was a perfect replacement for Nina Simone.

When are these fucking media people going to learn to shut the fuck up about politics?

Don't push your fucking agenda on me. You signed up to be the circus monkey, not the power broker. Just fucking sing.

>BTFO
>Musician wrote shitty song with tears in eyes

Pick one

>girl in OP's pic turned into this creature
sad!
liberalism, not even once

that does it now im with her
we cant let drumff get those codes!

who the fuck cares about some entitled milquetoast libshit talking about how trump is le evil racist man. we get it like you're this excellent virtue signaling paragon of virtue, go back to california and jerk off about how much you actually give a shit about anyone and feel accomplished when you tip juana extra this week for doing such a good job cleaning your house. i don't even understand what the fuck this is trying to accomplish at this point, i mean the man is the leader of the free world please shut the fuck up

i get it i took the bait hur dur i'm just so fucking done with the snobbery of liberals

Who?

i think it's irony

>Implying that OP's pic was attractive in the first place

Get some standards.

>Fiona Apple records new song

Literally fucking who??

she hasn't made a good record in over a decade, shoo spooky skeleton

Isn't that the bitch that claimed the creepy photographer Terry something assualted her?

90s musician

Honestly haven't heard about her since then

>Someone who hasn't been relevant since 1997 writes an Anti-Trump song.
Stop the fuckin presses

I think you need to check reality. She's not ugly even if her property value has gone way down for being a liberal.

literally who

She must have hit the wall hard. She never married big shekels while she was still cute. I guess it's this or sucking nigger dick for shekels at this point.

jealous landwhale femanon or homosexual detected, she has great features

She's got a great voice though lads. You can't deny that!

yep, here's a current pic. I take that back, she looks like she's already sucking dick for money.

>she has great features
indeed. how many guys must be down on their knees at night thanking Christ they dodged that bullet?

Didn't he leak a photo of him fucking her?

whoa hol' up
hol' up
hol' up
i was just talking about in OP's pic, she clearly has aids in that one

I never thought a girl could be "too skinny," but fuck she hit the wall worse than any that comes to mind. She has to be around ~40 or so, which isn't really all that old.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI

It's okay to be angry, brother.

imagine?
>marry fiona apple at 24
>work to keep her in expensive shit
>have a daughter who inherits her bipolar and eating disorder
>come home after 60 hrs a week fighting the jews to pictures above and daughter puking
>wonder why suicide rate is rising?

Her 90s shit is world class. But then Joanna Newsome destroyed her horocruxes or some shit because she's not been doing well for more than a decade.

Bumping