A message from The Weather Channel to Alt-Right cucks Breitbart

Get it through your head, assholes, global warming is real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UhdymoRTz6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WCU6bzRypZ4
youtu.be/yTTaXqVEGkU
youtu.be/UdYvKgl7Z_0
youtu.be/T2J8zEJHIg8
astronomynow.com/2015/07/17/diminishing-solar-activity-may-bring-new-ice-age-by-2030/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
stevengoddard.wordpress.com/1970s-ice-age-scare/
realclimatescience.com/2016/01/the-history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/
climate.nasa.gov/causes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and? Even if US and EU went carbon neutral it wouldn't make things better.

It's about 40 years down the line, you stupid alt-right cuck.

so this year it's global warming not global cooling, or are we still on the fence? should we call it climate change to play it safe?

Try that again, Next time sense

Ignorant cuck

I thought there was gonna be an ice age? Now the earth is gonna get super hot and kill us all?

Which is it you dumb scientist faggots. How many thermometers and computer graphs do you need?

Now it's planet global change of climate

Stfu you jesus believing alt-right cuckfaggot.

Jesus is not gonna save you when a meteor hits your bit fat ass.

Did you notice how she strawmanned Breitbart's entire article, faggot?

How's that strawmanning you fucking daily stormer fag?

>hit by a meteor
So what exactly does a meter have to do with global warming? Or climate change?

The real answer is that these (((scientists))) don't even know the first thing about what next year's weather patterns will be let alone in 10 or 50 or 100

WTF I HATE WEATHER NOW

I never said it wasn't real.

the debate isn't about whether global warming isn't happening or not but whether how much of an impact does man kind really have on global warming. global temperatures for the last century has been warming. I am young guy but I have noticed that my native Florida has gotten hotter and more humid each summer and winter.

I do think that most scientists are a bit wrong about the impacts of CO2 outputs on the atmosphere as their estimates from the 1970s and 80s say that there should be enough CO2 to cause enough warming of the land ice to put florida underwater by now...and that clearly hasn't happened, so there are clearly more negative feedbacks in the enviornment counteracting mankind's pollution than we think

honestly the best thing to do would to take the precautionary principle and treat this as a worst case scenario and pressure china and india who are the biggest polluters right now to stop ruining the planet

what if I don't give a fuck? seriously I don't give a fuck. I'd rather have cheap energy. does that make me an asshole? yeah probably.

I've reviewed most of the projections and the US won't be affected so much by it, so I don't care.

Hopefully there is a solution to global warming that wont involve an Al Gore carbon tax credit economic suicide program! The same people who thought EU refugees were safe and good think the Global Warming Cuck Pledge is good!

>how much of an impact does man kind really have on global warming

The correlations are fairly well known.

>should be enough CO2 to cause enough warming of the land ice to put florida underwater

Mostly the result of the ocean absorbing some of the heat.

>honestly the best thing to do would to take the precautionary principle and treat this as a worst case scenario and pressure china and india who are the biggest polluters right now to stop ruining the planet

This starts with the promotion of alternatives.

>The correlations are fairly well known.
I didn't say there was no correlation, I was trying to bring up the greenhouse gas strength of CO2 and Methane produced by mankind and how there are disagreements in the scientific community about HOW much damage these gases do

>Mostly the result of the ocean absorbing some of the heat.
that is true, but I haven't noticed much sea level rise in my state. I have seen salt water intrusion but that is due to poor infrastructure design.
The only proof I have seen about sea level rise is how the island of the Maldives is sinking

>This starts with the promotion of alternatives.
I agree, we should definitely move to better alternative fuels.

Refugees are clean energy user, we can force them to spin giant wheels to generate power. We will just feed them rich people so they have the energy to push it.

Anthropogenic climate change is a falsehood period. The models based on this theory have failed for 20 years utterly falsifying the creators of this theory by their own standards. The "97%" consensus number was a falsehood from the very beginning as well

Scientist going over falsehoods of global warming
youtu.be/WCU6bzRypZ4
97% myth
youtu.be/yTTaXqVEGkU
Antihumanist hijacking the environmental movement
youtu.be/UdYvKgl7Z_0
Evidence of some climate scientist fabricating data
youtu.be/T2J8zEJHIg8

Climate is different from weather user but the run away global warming narrative is 100% fear mongering

>Thinks global warming is real
>Doesnt know the PPM of CO2 in the Jurassic Period was 400
>Now it's arounds 200
>All those dinosaur cars emitting CO2 warming up the planet.

it's worth a read

astronomynow.com/2015/07/17/diminishing-solar-activity-may-bring-new-ice-age-by-2030/

>doesn't know opinions have truth values

someone didn't start with the greeks

>Sup Forums will actually argue that the climate doesn't change and introducing trillions of tonnes of chemicals into the atmosphere will have no effect at all
i thought this place wasn't satire? are you going to convince me of flat earth next?

>The only proof I have seen about sea level rise is how the island of the Maldives is sinking

This is mostly because sea level rise is slow. An inch or two every ten years. Though, it used to be only half that.

Breitshit altfags BTFO

no, but I will argue that claiming "scientists" can detect a .8 degree temperature rise since 1880 by measuring 1 of every 1,100,000 cubic km of atmosphere (which is what they do) and not using the actual data but using estimated and adjusted data leaves more than enough room to miscalculate a tiny, insignificant temp rise .8 degrees over a period of 137 years. Would measuring your average body temp by sticking a thermometer up you leafy ass and averaging that reading with a temperature reading of your toenail give you an accurate avg temp? No, it would not, and that is basically the method used to come up with this .8 temp rise.

>Science isn't cherry picking and doesn't care about your opinions
>Shares her opinions and cherry picks her facts
I'm not even a global warming denier and I think this is fucking hilarious.

Global cooling was from a single article in the nineteen-seventies that did not go through the normal peer review process and never had support from the majority of climate scientists at any given time.

It's just something that's cited like that one rogue study that linked vaccines to autism.

When the vast majority of lawyers agree on a course of legal action, it's reasonable to believe the validity of that claim. When the vast majority of doctors agree on a diagnosis, it's reasonable to believe in the validity of that claim.

The preponderance of scientists in the pertinent fields believing in the validity of global warming is not an indication of a vast conspiracy but of the validity of the stated claim.

The shift from calling things climate change from global warming is that climate change is the consequence of global warming. That on average global temperatures are rising but the consequences can be harsher blizzards and some portions of the world. This is to help get a better picture for etards that say "hey it's snowing so much for global warming."

Climate change is valid science, the proposed government actions however are the ones that are debatable in effecacy.

The conspiracy theory that it's about getting benefits for green energy is absolutely retarded when you consider the much stronger pull that oil companies, coal companies, and agriculture companies would have on government lobbying.

Nor is it the only or even a sensible means for government to collect tax revenue, just fucking look at the actual annual budgets and income of the United States government. Cap-and-trade revenues barely shows up on a pie chart.

That was a pretty good takedown desu

I want her to put her ass on my face while she insults my cock

Literally me. I just don't give a shit. Lol.

>molyjew

Nice argument bud

Your point about oil companies and related is totally backward and misunderstanding of business. Politicians would stand to gain significantly more if they got in early on the new up and coming gravy train of green energy. They wouldn't have to even worry about lobbyists, they'd be the owners and CEO's themselves.

Global warming and climate change are both correct.
It's the warming of the globe that is causing the climate to change.
"global cooling" is just a retarded phrase idiots like you spread around because it appeared on the cover of nat geo once in the fucking 70s.

And k-on is fucking shit.

she's pretty hot f a m

>The Weather Channel is an American basic cable and satellite television channel, owned by a consortium made up of The Blackstone Group, Bain Capital, and NBCUniversal.

>Jewish monopoly pushes carbon tax propaganda to squeeze out small business shocker

Climate change is such bullshit.

I'm not doubting it happens, but it's a natural process, we're not contributing to it at some apocalyptic rate. It's so politicized. Every single climate change model that the "scientists" have proposed has turned out to be bullshit. Probably because we've only been really studying it for a few years and they're trying to tell me what's going to happen a hundred years from now based on that.

And I use the term "scientists" loosely. You see, actual scientists are skeptics. They might want their hypothesis to be true, but they're skeptical. If it turns out not to be true, they shift their attention as to why it's not true, and they change their models to suit.

Climate """scientists""" go in with what they WANT to be true, and when none of their models or observations conform to what they want to be true, they simply make a new model, without evidence, and try to find evidence to support their model, rather than finding evidence first and then creating a model that fits with it.

Climate scientists are a joke. All they are is a politician with "Dr." before their name and a lab coat.

Then why the fuck is there so much stonewalling on the issue in our political system.

Existing companies or established but new enterprises would inevitably be risky with the debatable degree of profit. Politicians seeking to gain a financial benefit would resort to the tried-and-true of oil, coal, and natural gas.

Existing companies would also have the better financial leverage to lobby their side.

Look at some point we're going to have to recognize that even a broken clock is correct twice a day and that the political left is correct on the reality of climate change even if they are inaccurate on the extent of the threat and the best methods to tackle the threat.

Suck it SJWs, You Fuckers lost! WATCH :

>Politicians would stand to gain significantly more if they got in early on the new up and coming gravy train of green energy
Green energy isn't a gravy train and never will be.
Nuclear would already be the next energy boom if government got out of the way and solar/wind are memes that cannot survive without massive subsidization and still require reliance on hydrocarbons to be viable.
The only green energy that is actually efficient and effective is hydro and geothermal both of which are extremely reliant on geography and only viable in a small few locations.

We need to allow nuclear to naturally replace hydrocarbons not funnel untold amounts of tax payer dollars into slush fund green energy companies.

If an energy source is good the market will naturally adopt it plain and simple.

>And k-on is fucking shit
Opinion discarded. Global warming is a hoax confirmed

>we can't fix it now so let's do nothing but compound it!

Fucking brilliant.

All for the love of money. A fucking concept that we attach to things to label their value. What's the value of not dying in mass because of all the shitty effects tied to rapid climate change?

>Politicians seeking to gain a financial benefit would resort to the tried-and-true of oil, coal, and natural gas.
Government already makes 3-4 times off every gallon of gas sold than the oil companies it's insane.
Green energy start-ups are nothing more than fronts to funnel tax payer dollars into the pockets of DC lobbyist

>alt-right cuck

this doesn't even make sense

alt-right = white nationalism

someone is cucking for their own race?

i am embarrassed for you

Also no the left is dead ass wrong on climate change and is simply just vying for more power
See

I knew kiwis were just worse kangaroos but holy fucking shit.
Get that trash flag out of here

Hi Stefan.

why is Topanga on the weather channel

Weather Channel is state media, fake news.

>What's the value of not dying in mass because of all the shitty effects tied to rapid climate change?
Considering the run away warming thesis has already been disproven by the models failing no.

The very real effects of artificially induced energy poverty the absolutely insane antihumanist posing as environmentalist however will cause millions to starve and die from preventable causes.
Hell over 200k people a year die thanks to ethanol in gas which is an extremely benign individual measure and to add insult to injury this policy has been proven to be even worse for the environment by the ridiculous"carbon pollution" metric.

His climate change stuff is about the only content he's made that's worth a shit

>Politicians would stand to gain significantly more if they got in early on the new up and coming gravy train of green energy.

only if that's their field of expertise (their friends are in green energy, they have gone into green energy themselves). Overall the green economy is pretty pathetic because people don't want it due to inefficiency and pointlessness. The politicians that are in the oil camp instead, have a reliable and established industry on their side and gain both the favor of the big oil corporations, as well as consumers that like to consume.

Going to need some sources.

And yes, if you post breitbart or some "totally real news" I will look at the actual published research they cite.

She is fat. I am not watching this.

>Global cooling was from a single article in the nineteen-seventies that did not go through the normal peer review process and never had support from the majority of climate scientists at any given time.

stevengoddard.wordpress.com/1970s-ice-age-scare/

Bullshit, everywhere you looked in those days there was an article about coming ice age, famine and migrations of populations. All these predictions were made by the same kind of climate "experts" now making the prediction of global warming. It was a scare campaign then just as it is now, even sending such doomsaying articles to kids in the form of weekly My Weekly Reader articles, starting about 1968. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now and you are a bullshitter too.

Did those trillions of tonnes of chemicals into the atmosphere come from the earth (as in they were already present) or did we get them elsewhere are truly put them on this planet?

That's retarded.

I have a bottle of bleach. It's always been in my home. You shouldn't mind if I take said bottle of bleach and pour it into your bowl of cereal. It's still in my house. Don't be a faggy hippy, eat that shit.

The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist. Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done."

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, University Commencement

at 1:09
>when you 'normalize the data

The so-called "real" news' euphemism for re-writing climate history.

realclimatescience.com/2016/01/the-history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/

got about 26 seconds in and i couldn't continue. i had the sudden urge to start punching her face for peddling jewish lies.

a white man can get cucked by a white man. or have you forgotten what the fucking word even means

coincidence the weather map looks like a gay pride flag?

yes it is.

america is moranic to think global warming (its actually called climate recession, learn a book) is not real

complete fools

People like you that somehow bank your conspiracy theory off of the changing of global warming to climate change being the causation of it not being real are a huge part of the paper i'm writing for my college english class. Climate change causes global warming. Its a researching goldmine finding out how your brain works.
also It has never been global cooling you fucking idiot.

Fuck off cunt global warming is just a communist meme for trendy faggots that want to get laid in college but end up sucking dick.
I'm running my Aircon and my heater at the same time when I'm not at home just to use all the electricity you aren't using faggot.

Oh! A college student! My, what a big boy you are! You must be soo smart!

Sport, there used to be just as many articles predicting global cooling as there articles predicting global warming now. You don't know that because you still have amniotic fluid behind your ears. stevengoddard.wordpress.com/1970s-ice-age-scare/

Go be a fag at the student union, twat.

im fucking suprised that these people actually went out of there way to say something. The weather channel is supposed to be neutral well I guess it isnt anymore. Guess I'll be making an effort to tell people just to get there weather news from weatherunderground or some other ones

>the weather channel tries to be relevant

>"normalize" the data
>throw out facts to fit your objective
>facts don't care about your opinion
lel

When do we get to fuck her in that cute little mouth of hers?

What about when they talked about a second Ice Age?

alt-right =/= white nationalism

>it's a natural cycle
>increased solar activity
>depleted atmosphere lets in more light

Still warming, just not man made and man made will get worse.

>weather channel being political

real low

>It's still in my house. Don't be a faggy hippy
my sides

ok the oceans are in a warming trend. there's little to no real science on the correlation of CO2 to global warming. and I just don't believe her claim that ocean surface temperatures are a better gauge for global temperatures than ambient and mineral surface temperature. This is what affects life, not the water surface. the freeze line is about 4 inches under soil, dive a foot below the surface of water and the temperature drops to the true temperature of earth, which is something around 70 degrees farenheit.

the world isn't going to end because the global surface temperature of the oceans rose by 0.2% over the last 50 years.

If you dig into how NASA comes up with the temperatures it publishes it is even worse than that. They literally make up half the data they use. They don't even have weather stations in most of the world. So what do they do about that? They just make up temps for those areas.

Yeah, it is. I don't really see why Sup Forums insists on denying it so much.

But do you have to care? I don't.
Climate change is real, but it's a side effect of processes absolutely necessary to civilization. Just because you acknowledge climate change doesn't mean you need to stop it. Do you always need to be the good guy?

Anyone else glad global warming is going to destroy the planet? Liberals attacked the white man and now we will take revenge by killing you all. If white men cant dominate the planet no one can. were taking all you fucks down with us.

>Weather channel is supposed to be neutral
>Climate change is a widely accepted phenomenon

They are remaining neutral, they're calling out a politically right news organization for misrepresenting data. Data which is extremely relevant to their field of work.

It's the coldest winter in decades here, how about you go fuck yourselves?

too bad no one cares

That is the single worst attitude you could have for good science.
A good scientist should be his own worst enemy and most critical reviewer.
He should feel shame when he cannot debunk his own hypothesis because that means he stumbled upon an answer due to blind luck instead of proper science, or he is harboring a bias that prevents him from objectively dissecting his theory.

Is anyone else pro global warming?

We're literally doing less than nothing with our efforts to curb global warming. The United States could stop using ALL fossil fuels TOMORROW and it wouldn't make a bit of difference because China's already burning ten times as much.

If the left was actually serious about dealing with global warming, and not just using it as an excuse to pass more taxes, more regulations, etc they'd start funding serious ideas to start actively REMOVING greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere, not just pumping less into it.

Well I don't know if you guys realized this but this past august was hot... the weather was hot. And now we are in December and the weather is cold... its really cold.

So... my question is, what ever happened to the ozone layer that was supposed to blow up?

>Climate change is real
The question is whats causing it and how much of an effect do humans have.

Neither have been adequately defined and calling it a confirmed or accepted science is ludicrous.

strawman alert
right wing memers believe it exists just that humans don't contribute much to it

Most climate scientists agree the main cause of the current global warming trend is human expansion of the "greenhouse effect"1 — warming that results when the atmosphere traps heat radiating from Earth toward space. Certain gases in the atmosphere block heat from escaping.

climate.nasa.gov/causes/

>If the left was actually serious about dealing with global warming, and not just using it as an excuse to pass more taxes, more regulations, etc they'd start funding serious ideas to start actively REMOVING greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere, not just pumping less into it.

This.
Red Algae farms would be popping up everywhere to convert the carbon in the oceans to oxygen, and the dead algae could be harvested a cheap and very nutritious source of food.

But, NOPE. GOTTA RAISE TAXES. THROW MONEY AT THE PROBLEM.
FUCK HUNGRY PEOPLE AND FUCK ACTUAL SOLUTIONS.

Did you know that the earth's atmosphere and entire ecosystem were once CO2 based?
Did you know that a massive global population boom of microalgae and single celled organisms terraformed the earth by eating the CO2 and shitting out MASSIVE amounts of Oxygen, resulting in the single largest mass extinction event in the history of the planet?

Do you know that the Oxygen levels in the cretaceous period were DOUBLE what they were now?

Do you know that those species of algae have gone almost extinct since?

Gee, might have something to do with why the CO2 levels keep rising and Oxygen levels are falling...

Or maybe you idiots don't realize that we have volcanic activity all over the earth.

Sometimes the activity is more active than other times.

Oh yea, and the fact that Austrailia once had glaciers.

Global warming is nothing but a scam in order to give money to the rich. Fuck them,

Are you trying to indoctrinate me into your special brand of stupid?

China and India have been the two biggest pushers of solar power research and production on the planet. They're well on their way.

Global warming isn't Climate Change.

Global warming was unquestionably a scam
>Muh icecaps melting, this has never happened despite ice caps freezing and remeleting every hundred million years or so

Well I did notice that there was a climate change from spring to december. It got really hot then it got really cold, i do find this weird. Where do i send money to fix this problem?

> "Haha I'm writing a huge story for my first year English class, oh man you fucking idiot! Goldmine, literal research goldmine! Surely my thesis will get published, fucking wrecked! All this research and I didn't even have to leave Sup Forums!"

They really do let anyone into college these days.