At what age should a man own property and be getting married and having kids? What is the min/max ideal range for this?

At what age should a man own property and be getting married and having kids? What is the min/max ideal range for this?

Depends on your country, 25-40 here.

by 22

after that don't bother, you've probably screwed up too much along the way to have a chance

most people are still in school at 22

25-30, after that point you're kinda fucked.

>18-22 should be getting an education and courting
>22-25 should be getting married and buying a home
>25-30 should be having children

How big do you think Alex's cock is?

He looks like he packs a mean dick

A

FUCKING

At age 30 a woman begins having reproductive issues. If you want to marry the girl you went to high school with, marry young.

A man can still get a girl pregnant way into his 60's, and you'll be better able to pay your kids way into college, preventing the circular loop of poverty if instead he or she had to go into debt instead of getting a free ride.

Of course, if you have poor genetics predisposed to seeking out the nearest vice and ruining their own future, then you'd be better off investing in a company or going all or nothing on a new invention.

Hey buddy, I'm insulted you would even think this. You're just putting words in my mouth now. Typical fucking leaf.

WTC7 inches.

spbp

Nah, 4-5 inches at most

That's why you wait to marry until your mid 30's, maybe even later, and have a young wife that's 10 years younger. That way you get to enjoy most of your youth as a free man, get to establish yourself financially so that you actually provide. Plus with the coming new generation, most women that will be 25 when I turn 35 will be better off than I will be at 25. Plus if you have good genetics, more women will be drawn to the fact that you're older, more experienced and you'll be able to pick a sexy 10 easily. Just don't be stupid and mess around and have fucking kids with some bimbo before you get to that point.

This is my experience.

She may look hot at 25, but she's still annoying af. Plus, they're sexier and more sure of themselves in their 30s.

Age of the mother is more important. I'm 33 and married 2 years ago to QT 23 year old. She's stay at home mom pregnant with our 3rd kid now.

I agree with this

But I don't agree with this.

Never give up/

>wanting genetic deadends to reproduce

No 30 year olds still act like 20 year olds they just don't get as much free shot from guys anymore so now they work full time

Fuck that. How about:

18-22 School etc

23-25 figure shit out and goof around

26-30 save money, get settled, start dating for keeps

30-35 Marry younger woman and think about kids

Maybe I'm just lucky but I highly recommend this program

You can't generalize all sexy girls in their mid 20's, not all of them are raised the same and your odds of finding an actual keeper that is unique in this category are much greater when you are in your prime as a man which I believe is your mid 30's. And for some people like me, who are late bloomers, can even go into 40's still in their prime as long as they have taken care of themselves. And women are much more attracted to that, I have seen perfect examples IRL.

he always grimaces so hard when he's holding his gut in

This sounds good. I'm 25 and just setting up my own business and getting serious with making money so I can live somewhere rural etc. So in a year or two I'll start looking for a younger qt.

I agree with this, and know a few guys who have followed this to an extent and have turned out quite well and in my opinion have a greater quality of life than others that marry young.

This guy gets it.

Aim for the stars, kiddos. An A grade early 20s woman doesn't want the average useless early 20s guy.

My current woman would not have dated me feom 8 years ago if we were the same age, that's for sure. She loves how I'm not big on using a phone... like... that's a novelty theses days. Wow, I'm a relic, like an old Mustang or something!

House and wife, 30-33 for the guy. Kids 32-45 for the guy.

So... date the hot 25 year old and enjoy the ripening process.

Are you actually retarded?

When the person has reached mental maturity and is aware of the risks and responsibilities associated with rearing children, and feels himself capable of raising children in a safe, social, healthy, and nurturing environment.

AND NOT A MINUTE EARLIER.

Can't argue with nature. Even strong intelligent women prefer mature men.

Lame example but Triss Pryer and Four (from Divergent)

women don't need men these days, so, you have to have something to bring to the table and nothing beats experience

>getting married
>in 2016
For what purpose? There's no reason to get married when you live in a country where the risks outweigh the rewards for men. I can't speak for other countries, but in America, marriage only benefits women. If it doesn't work out, enjoy losing half your shit and custody of your kids.

this is true if you're a beta and don't solidly lead your family. when i married, my wife was subverted by marxism at a young age. She voted for trump this year.

>22 and still not done school

Guess it's time to kill myself.

21. The contractual age in A-me-ka.

Then don't marry a dumpster fire. It's easy.
A lot of marriages end badly, because a lot of marriages are between either young couples with bastard children, or between two poorly-matched people who barely know each other.

It's not hard.

As a man, it is your job to be timeless, something that is extremely rare these days, and you can't just look the part, you have to BE the part through and through. That's what women find attractive, and once you do that, you'll be golden forever.

still in high school? are you a fucking ape?

the word 'school' generally includes university/college here

no reason to kill self then

all depends on money and maturity, really.

I bought by first property when I was 24 -5 years ago- and have no regrets. Was making 21/hr at the time in my 3rd year electrician apprentice position.

I think that should come first before anything. Better to build your own wealth and be independent financially in my opinion. I cringe when I hear of people waiting to get married to buy an overpriced home.

Can all come crumbling down pretty quick.

As for kids....again, money and stability. Theyre very expensive and I don't plan on raising mine on the cheap (not that I want to spoil them.) I wouldn't consider 1 child without first having a household income of 100-120k (CAD. I live in Toronto) Should be easily doable with a couple who has made the right choices in life.

Never get married or have kids

Pretty good, although I'm still kinda fucking around in my late 20's. Got money saved and some assets. Dated a lot of different women. Most of them I just end up annoyed as fuck with. and want to be single again.

That's how I feel about it. I want to be well off before I'm dealing with any fucking family.

How the fuck did you buy property in Toronto making $21/h?

Under 30.

As early as possible within reason, ideally.

-25 should be getting married and buying a home
You should ideally have children as soon as you are married and have a home. Not after.

> Plus, they're sexier and more sure of themselves in their 30s.
No they aren't.
Get your milf fetish off Sup Forums.

>Being a sugardaddy
No thanks

Girls who are attracted to older men have daddy issues

condo at scarborough town centre 1+1bed/den for 202k (in 2011.) Only put 7k down, so I had to take out the insurance, which was around 2k...but that's added on to the mortgage anyway so it worked out to like 11 dollars more a month. big deal.

getting married and owning property should be done within a few years of each other, otherwise you're just missing out on life without completing the old guy life

>daddy issues

great for dating..marriage would be a different story

i am going to do this

>sexier in their 30s
Aahahahahahahahhahahahah Yeah, no. They start to deteriorate at 25, and they hit a fucking wall at 30. Careful, your virginity is showing.

this

fuck you faggots, 32 and still play WoW

I'm 26. I'm planning on buying a house within the next month and I'm single. I feel I'm behind the curve.

So I would put the age limit at 30. My Dad met and married my mom at 25. I need to get shit done now.

Maybe I should start going to church again and go to their Christian singles event. I don't care what religion my children pick as adults, but they're getting raised as Catholic.

Own property as soon as you can afford to do so. The other items are hard to say.

MARRY AT 13
GRADUATE COLLEGE 16
KIDS BY 14
CAREER BY 15
PARTNER OF FIRM BY 17

ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME

why rush. i think 25 is good back then my pops had me at 21 while he was in law school idk how the fuck he did it but he did. i think being 30-35 with a girl thats roughly 10 years younger is ideal

Don't let the parents age thing spook you. My parents had me when they were 25. Dad also worked at the LCBO for almost 18/hr (in 1987) and their detached house in east Toronto cost 80k. Different world/times.

As soon as he is capable. What does age have to do with it?

Considering most Americans go to college, anywhere between 18-35.
My boyfriend and I met in high school and we're getting married after I finish college (he's two years older than me) because if you do it before it messes with your scholarships. Then we'll settle down and travel and whatnot and have kids when I'm 28-30. Personally, I think we've reached the ideal setup.

This. It's like you cucks don't want 12 children

different world, different times for sure. im curious what trump willmbring to the table though. inhad another user tell me that the next 8 years will be perfect for starting a family.

perfect for most of us since a lot are ~25

If you manage to settle in your 20s, good for you. But that's not the reality I see.

any time before 35 is still plenty of time for a man.
past 40 you're getting past the point of no return if you never settled.

Yup! Thank you.

>min age
As soon as he can fire a gun

>max age
The day he dies

Exactly.

As long as they're white, it doesn't matter

Women in their 30's are nowhere near milf material. I think you're forgetting how young 30 is in appearances.

A real man owns property and gets children in the exact age he decides to.

I am 21 and married with a budding actuarial consulting career. Hoping to start having kids soon.

I agree with this.

25-40

My old Vietnamese Grandma told me to marry a 25 year-old woman when I'm 35

I'm jealous. I wish I could just get school over with. I'm so fucking hormonal and want kids so bad but I have to wait for fucking ten years at least. Until my boyfriend and I are out of college and financially stable asdfl

The only attributes necessary for milfhood are being a mother and being sexually desirable at the same time. A 24 year old mother or a 19 year old mother can be milfs.

You're referring to the cougar meme, perhaps. Which is not my thing, not are single mothers. Good luck to you all, in your HPV adventures tho.

I unironically agree with this, however most people will look at this and say you shouldn't have a kid until you're like 35. hence white birthrate

Objectively this.

I was too poor to get married before 25. Your mind is basically just a pile a shit until about that age, as well.

I think it should be well before 40, so he can give his woman at least some of his best years. But assuming he takes care of himself (persona health, finances, plenty of resources) 25-40 is breddy good desu.

Don't be so autistic. There's no "age" where you try to find a girl.

/K selection is a bitch sometimes.

>21/hr
What the fuck, I make like 7€/hr after taxes as in a wholesale trading company in my third year apprenticeship?

I got married at 24, currently 29, having second child in March, plan on 4. Also moving to a new state to settle permanently in June--Minnesota or Colorado? Colorado has a lot more mud people than I'd believed and I don't want to get surrounded by them, but Minnesota is pretty fucking cucked. Thoughts?

>wholesale trading company
>apprenticeship

wat

I'm an electrician mate. apprentices here make percentages of what a fully licensed person does. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th equates to 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% of licensed rate which is currently 42.50, plus 10% vac pay, so about 46/hr. It's not that different in Europe for the trades, in big cities anyway.

fucking leaf

If I was upper-middle class or rich, I would pick CO.

If I was reg middle class or poor, Minnesota.

Better opportunities, respectively.

>18-22 get education
>22-25 figure out your life and hope you find a decent woman
>25-30 buy home, get married
>30-35 have kids

Of course, being a medschool fag its like this
>18-22 being a studyholic and hating life
>23-27 studying my ass off hating life
>28-32 working my ass off hating life, maybe I'll find a woman
>30+ realize I wasted the best years of my life but I'm rich so I can buy cool shit
>??? Wife decides to cheat on me, takes half my shit and the kids

But it really hit me in my mid/late 20s I pissed away the best years of my life. When I did have time for friends, everyone was grown up with responsibilities. Nobody tells bothers to tell you that you don't actually have friends as an adult, just acquaintances.

Nah pal, Apprentices earn jack in germany. The legal min they have to pay in wholesale is 600 before tax /month the first year, 650 the second and 700 the third (oversimplification). After your aprrenticeship your starting pay is around 1900 - 2100 before tax.

You have my sympathy man. My brother-in-law finished his neurosurgery residency a year ago and he's 34 and in a similar situation. Good luck out there. Find a nice white girl.

I'm 27 right now and just working on my career, I had too wild of a time before this and then a period of just working to live. Now I have a career but I'm definitely late to the party. Hoping to be married by 33 kids and kids no later than 36. I rent right now and it's a bitch but overall I have all sorts of life experience and at least I was lucky enough to be able to bounce back from some poor decisions made when I was younger. So my question is, do I buy my own home or continue to rent? Does anyone know anything about the housing market? Would it be smarter to make the plunge now or wait it out?

THIS
Fucking millenial fags on here bitching like they don't have 2 kids by age 15.

>married by 33 kids
I meant married by 33 and having kids by no later than 36

Earliest is 18 and latest is 35

If your a single, home renter after 35 just start doing cocaine and fucking hookers.

You don't want to rush into it user, you'll see lots of people that got married before you get divorced in the coming years. I think getting married before 30 is probably ideal tho.

Thanks man, good way of looking at it. I was just in Breckenridge and it was great but it would suck to live there permanently.

>own

wat is property tax?

Before Super Male Vitality™: 6.5 inches
After Super Male Vitality™: 14.5 inches

6.992126 inches
He has mentioned it before.

After 25

I'm a freshman in college that wants to go to med school, is it worth it in the end? Should I explore other options before it's too late?

I've met some awesome ones as patients. But no way am I risking my license dating one. But women from your past come out of the woodwork when they realize you're a doc.
But I enjoy doing what I do now