I saw this article a few days ago and it gave me a reminder to post a holocaust denial

I saw this article a few days ago and it gave me a reminder to post a holocaust denial
thread.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

>A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

I look forward to hearing more stories of holohoax survivors testimonies being exposed as lies and I'm sure there will be more of them. Because they are all false and these videos will show you that.

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are a Hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

Both detailed analyses which clearly shows how the holohoax fable crumbles under scrutiny.

Cole in Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

Even a JEW admits and proves the holoco$t to be a hoax. Of course, Michael Cole was denounced as an "anti semite" (just like anyone else who tells the truth) and was forced to disappear for his own safety.

Holoco$t Survivors Who Tell the Truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI

Interviews taken directly from the mouths of Auschwitz survivors who reveal that camp inmates enjoyed recreational activities
such as orchestra, plays, movies and sports. These are REAL testimonies of survivors who are not motivated by extorting literally billions of shekels over fraudulent claims of genocide.

One Third of the Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Debunks every eye fraudulent eye witness testimony upon which the holohoax lie is built.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.html
666blacksun.net/
theguardian.com/world/blog/2008/dec/29/holocaust-memoir-fake
theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m
theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/oct/15/features11.g24
nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, can't say i am surprised. As per usualll

What do you mean, a jew being exposed as a liar?

A jew about lying about the holocaust. Every single dam time.

Yep

The jews have lied for so long about the holohoax not only to extort literally billions of dollars in "reparations" but also to cover up their numerous atrocities against gentiles. The REAL holocaust:

angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.html

>The PHONY "six-million" holoco$t further serves as a distraction from and a cover for the REAL crimes against humanity committed under Jewish communism. Nearly everyone has heard of "Auschwitz," but how many have heard of the atrocities committed against Gentiles at Kolyma, the most notorious Gulag slave labor camp, run and operated by Jews in extreme northeastern Siberia? Or the systematic genocide of the people of the Ukraine perpetrated by Jewish communism? The Holodomor [Ukrainian Famine/Genocide of the 1932-33] perpetrated by the Jew controlled USSR.

>All of the stories are exposed as fabrications
>The number of "confirmed" stories stays the same

I've seen this picture some place before :^)

On a sidenote the best redpill material you will ever read about the jews can be found here:

666blacksun.net/

>Kike lies about holohaux
Colour me surprised

Photos about the 6 million jews from Don Heddersheimer's work "The First Holocaust"

>was sent to the gas chamber at least six times

I can't get enough of these things, their great

Ok that one is almost as bizarre/funny as that fable about jews being made into soap or lampshades or some bollocks

And now you know why I'm a fascist.

Not sure how fascism applies here but alright

>Making cars big enough to hold a bunch of people, only to drive them into an inferno
Big oven? Or did they just take a lot of time removing the cars from the tracks, moving it back into position, to do it again? That's a lot of autism, if so.

To imagine that people buy such machines today for their own pleasure. Those disgusting Nazis wished orgasm after horrible orgasm on those poor Jews! Oy Vey!

>did they just take a lot of time removing the cars from the tracks
Use your imagination, like the jews do

Here's that article with two others from the guardian.

theguardian.com/world/blog/2008/dec/29/holocaust-memoir-fake
theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m

Here's another from the guardian.

theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/oct/15/features11.g24

This one is clearly bullshit.

nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496

Some older ones

Reminder that it was real in their minds.

The Guardian NO!

She still looks lice free. You're welcome Hitler

Goddamn Jews.

>She still looks lice free
top kek

Haha. The more of these stories come out, the sooner the world becomes redpilled to the biggest lie of the 20th century. And that will be a good fucking day for humanity.

Oh gawd, it pains me so remember all those poor chosen people that died at the hands of those evil monster. Never forget goyim!.