Poland Refuses to Extradite Roman Polanski

What does Sup Forums think? This is probably one of the few issues where I cannot guess in advance what the consensus opinion here will be on this.

nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/europe/roman-polanski-extradition-poland.html?module=WatchingPortal®ion=c-column-middle-span-region&pgType=Homepage&action=click&mediaId=thumb_square&state=standard&contentPlacement=11&version=internal&contentCollection=www.nytimes.com&contentId=http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/europe/roman-polanski-extradition-poland.html&eventName=Watching-article-click

archive.is/UPrqS

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/europe/roman-polanski-extradition-poland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a filthy pedo rapist
I'm going to kidnap him myself and return him to the USA if he isn't in USA jail in 5 years from today.

retard alert, this link works
nytimes.com/2016/12/06/world/europe/roman-polanski-extradition-poland.html
fuck your extra bullshit

(((Polanski))) should be extradited but then Poland might lose goodboy points with Israel.

Macbeth tho

Sry assume people will only click the archive.is link, just want 2 cite source

We are fed propaganda about how great he is, that the girl didnt tell him her real age, that she looked adult, muh great director, muh polish jew, don't let him rot in jail. I consider him filthy pedo now, and I'm rly sad EU made our pedo chemical castrations' project inhumane and somehow convinced us to stop it. We got truly cucked hard there

We even builded the facility for it but
>muh human rights

Poland is a Jewish country. Lots of ashkenazi jews are from Polish ancestry.

fuck you and whatever Macbeth is

wtf Poland? Do you need his Hollywood Jew gold that much?

>someone will fall for this b8

Polanski did literally nothing wrong

We had the largest jewish population in Europe before WWII, we were quite tolerant. Didn't exacly worked later on

Poland far ahead of the curve!

Also do poles squat or is that just a russian thing?

>poland
>polanski
anyone else realize this? watch

>poland
>polanski

>poland
>polansk

>poland
>polans

>poland
>poland

this can't be a coincidence. there's something going on here and they're covering for him because of it

Redpill Bolan on pizzagate

Just skimmed over his wiki entry. So he drugged and fucked a 13 year old girl while in the USA.

Claiming to protect the girl from public exposure they made a plea bargain, where Polanski only admitted to the sexual intercourse with a minor, but not the crank and spank part. After a mandatory psych evaluation which ended with a favorable recommandation for Polanski from the shrinks, Polanski suspected the judge would disregard the agreement and go after him in full force, which caused him to flee the USA.

The new conservative polish gov wants to kick him out, but judges won't budge.

From a german POV:

Not a pedophile (american law regards teenagers as children, which they are not from both a biological and psychological perspective), but a rapist and he disregarded the law of the host country, which he promised to abide by when he entered. He then fled the country that was rightfully going after him because the special cop-out solution offered by the US law system was denied to him and he would actually have to be tried like any other mortal. He now plays favorites with govs riding his fame and connections to avoid justice.

He is guilty as fuck and needs to be extradited.

Ever heard of ShakeSpear?

Strange how so many liberal Hollywood elites will defend Polanski till the day he dies but they act like Woody Allen is evil incarnate.

didn't do anything wrong

except be a jew

In a Germanic autistic vaccuum yes. The actual long history of the Polanski extradition back-and-forth is symbolic and complex. Polanski is used as a kind of bellwether or straw dog for Jewish privilege. His extradition becomes an issue as a measure of this. It fades back into unimportance when some other issue (possibly covert) is resolved.

>symbolic and complex
So attacking him is declared to be synonymous with an attack on the jews? I prefer my germanic autistic vacuum, where the guilty get punished for being guilty, not used as currency. Keeps the process simple and efficient.

faggot giving jy post ad money

In his case extradition is not possible due to our rules regulating statutes of limitations.

>Shagal, the Inn-Keeper: [a young woman tries to fend off Shagal, a Jewish Vampire, with a cross] Oy vey, have you got the wrong vampire.
he's a hot shit

Yeah, our judges about a year ago found that genital mutilation of children is in fact a crime and must be forbidden. The jews and muslims both cried foul in strange unison and our gov passed a completely asinine and unconstitutional law in record time with no criticism of any party that granted special permission for bodily harm against a ward for religious reasons.

You can bet your arse that the letter of the law is only a temporary inconvenience here. If the powers that be want to extradite, they will. For the right price, of course.