Being Tall Is More About Nutrition the "Superior Genetics"

Where were you, when you learned that hieght is due to factors that are more related to nutrition than having superior genetics?
youtube.com/watch?v=ML6dQzwi2nQ

Really makes you think, huh.
I guess if malnourished people don't grow to their full potential then then genetics have no part in it.

Then why are niggers so fucking tall.

stfu manlet

I think it's all the Mexicans bringing our average down

Duh. The fall in the graph is right in line with the surge of Mexican immigration.

Im not even gonna watch the video, I can already tell that guy is a fucking idiot.

people are taller today because of availability of food. we have surpassed the point of nature-based food, we basically eat shit made in a lab these days

if you're 4 feet tall no amount of food will make you 6 feet tall (least not vertically). in individuals their height is almost exclusively dependent on genetics

Well, Japan has the highest life expectancy than any european country and they are still much shorter than the avg european. Genes do play a large role, espacially when you eliminate the environmental factor.

What is it specifically in nutrition?
>Tfw 6"4

The ones from africa tend to be pretty short, barring a few exceptions

I was forced to eat boiled potatoes and vegetables everyday, it was horrible, but at least I'm not a manlet.

You're confusing Nutrition making people taller with Nutrition that makes people live longer, they are not neccesarily identical.

China relies on rice and fish
Europe relies on Dairy and farm animals.

I've eat like shit my whole life and I'm 6'6" sorry manlets

So manlets LITERALLY have no excuse?

None of the top 10 tallest countries is in Africa. Niggers born in the Untied States have a better nutrition than those of Africa, which is why you don't see any African nations, which have the highest concentration of niggers, near the top at all.

You are only noticing the niggers playing basketball and applying that average to the international nigger average (INA).

The video does say that stress and living in congested areas are shown to reduce this. So, the average Briton had a longer life expectancy than a guy in Ghana during the industrial revolution, but that doesn't mean the average Briton was taller.

If you watch the video, you'll see the guy discussing this.

suuure

stfu manlet

Bitch I'm morose and lugubrious

So I could raise a monkey or even an ant on a diet of burgers and they'd be as tall as me?

there's tons of short niggers out there, only a small percent are playing in the NFL and NBA, there's tons of nigger manlets in the NFL anyway

That was kind of my point, though. While they are short when they have poor nutrition, same nutrition as a white man gets them tall as fuck.
So genetic is playing a role.

>tfw 5' 11.5"

You know what this is? Denial.

The thought that everything in your life, including your every trait, is preordained and you can't do shit about it is crushing, it's against everything humanity stands for. To realize and admit that you are only as smart, as fast. as tall and with as much hair as your genes prescribe is very hard.

Let them grasp at straws while more and more evidence of biological determinism gets uncovered, and while we make steps towards mass-scale efficient embryonic eugenics. They shall rot away never venturing outside their pleasant delusion, and the new man, the stronger, better man shall take their place and take our species to the stars.

Why is colgate the tallest country?

BITCH IM LUGUURBIOUS

There used to be literal giants, this numale faggot doesn't know what he's talking about

Nah, its both genetics and nutrition. With the wrong genetics you will never be tall no matter how many treats you eat

That depends. What's the most important environmental component that helped to increase human height over time? Is it merely a healthy diet? Or different kinds of diet influence height in any way?
It is known that there is a genetic component in human height, and that different races/ethnic groups have different prevalence of certain genes compared to other groups (that kind of explains part of the average differences in height).

Eugenics

Isn't lil ugly mane a manlet?

That image always confused me, if we are sealed off why do they want in?

Is it because we built so much on our own and they just want to take it?

It really doesn't make a good argument for the artist

Where did that extra half centimeter come from

>Tfw 5'13

Either way I completely trump over you and have the advantage. Feels good to be black.

Fair point, that still makes it genetic, though, even if not evolutionary in the traditional sense of the word.

Thats why i saved it

They still want in!

Blacks are shorter than whites on average.

US blacks can eat 3000-5000 kcals a day cheap as fuck. Compare that to so many areas in Africa where the people starve or live off less than 2000 kcal a day weeks on end.

Yet here you are shorter than the average black male.

What say you now?

>6'0 at 15
>6'2 at 19
>6'5 at 21
>tfw in late 20s now and my starting to exercise/diet differently at 19 allowed me to take advantage of my still open growth plates and enjoy a late growth spurt

feels. fucking. GLORIOUS.

>gaining height in late 20s

It's true desu
Most young guys are around 180cm+ these days.

Well yeah, it's the theory of evolution "strong genes overcome weak genes," but in practise. Of course it's only because we bred bigger niggers for bigger mandingo bloodsport fighters

Yea who cares. The taller you are the sooner your death date will be.

Shorter people win in the long run.

grape soda

>late growth spurt

There's the door. Use it.

This

>what is bone osification

You're best asking someone in the Medical field in regards to those questions, i just know there is a drastic difference in diet between those 2 places, and it would seem that ever since Global imports took hold people's heights began varying alot, which could suggest a strong and diverse nutritious diet is the key instead of a simple diet poor people have, and have had.

imma let the uzi spit, turn his face into goey shit

I've read very conflicting things about the breeding of slaves for size. Historical writings from the 1850s claimed that black men were two inches shorter than white men in the south due to lack of sufficient calories and a low nutrient based diet. Why would slave holders breed giant linebacker sized negroes to pick lightweight cotton?

Nice pseudoscience, leaf.

hahaha loook at the average male usa height go down once we started letting mexicans in

Hasn't this been known for decades?

Yeah. I used to eat A LOT of broccoli as a kid which could explain my height (6ft tall, which is tall for a girl).

They get gibs

butt hurt little midgets spotted. enjoy your height/penis envy, squirts.

>strong genes overcome weak genes
Well, to be more accurate, environmentally fit genes overcome environmentally unfit genes. Tall/strong could be a disadvantage, like what people are already talking about (malnutrition).

Bullshit. I ate tons of Brocc and I'm still under 6 ft.

Post pics. I highly doubt broccoli could do that much.

>Where were you, when you learned

I learned this while fucken yer mom's face.

Dude, I am 5'9. I am not a manlet. Anyone under 5'9 is a manlet.

>my height is the cutoff point for manlet, always

Actually 5'5 is pretty normal. Anything under that is terrible though.

You've been fooled by basketball. Blacks are shorter on average than whites. It's an easy fucking measurement, and it's been shown consistently that whites are taller. Whites are actually the tallest people generally speaking.

Not that you can always notice a difference in your day to day life, but what is for sure is that you need to uncuck yourself. Ask yourself why you incorrectly thought that blacks were so tall, then you can start to get an idea of how race shapes our worldview. In this instance, the sexualization of black men/athletes holds back the entire white race

Wow another Canadian user that knows fuck all about Genes.
Protip; if two short people one from Canada and another from Australia fucked their children would be taller on average than two squat Canadians from Alberta shitting out some retarded weed spawn.

6'0 - 6'3 is perfect

Anything else is manlet/freak tier

>6'0 at age 14
>tfw STILL 6'0 at age 25

FUCK!

I JUST WANTED 1-2 MORE INCHES

Well, the video did say that high levels of obesity may have caused the decline in the american average height. However the japanese are less obese on average than americans or europeans.
Again, I am not discarting the possibility of different types of healthy diets influencing the average human height differently, but at the same time I hardly believe there isn't a significant genetic component in this.

That guy looks like a literal cuck

>environmentally fit genes overcome environmentally unfit genes.

In the sense of natural evolution, yes. If you are the one selecting the genes then there is no reason you couldn't create a master race

Tits or gtfo, also tall girls are ghastly

Get lifts

I was nearly 300lbs at 15 years old and I hit 6'5 210lbs at 18 years old. Kids tend to fatten up before they skyrocket in height.

Wait is there actually hope that I can still grow? I just turned 18 and Im 5'9"

6'3 here at 18. gives me hope

>be 6ft tall in the sea of brown

No bueno

Again refer to this:
Although yeah the reason I asked myself that was indeed because of athletes, was wondering for what other reason whites would be underrepresented in this specific sports were height is a significant advantage. Of course culture and such are also valid, but "they are taller in average" just seemed like the simplest explanation.

Im 5'9" and my penis is 6.5 inches. Honestly I would sacrifice an inch of penis for 2-3 inches in height.

>dad is tall and lanky
>have a pretty average to meager diet
>grow up to be tall and lanky

checkmate

I was a fucking kid, this is basic knowledge.

Lol ur dum

>US gets shorter after 1965
hmmmmm

But everyone has good nutrition in western countries so it does comes down to genetics at the end.
>leaf
Oh nevermid

>at junk food during adolescence
>slightly chubby, not ultra fat
>taller than father but father is manlet

what do you eat?

>If you are the one selecting the genes then there is no reason you couldn't create a master race
Yes of course, within biological limits.

6 ft 3 here. I also ate like shit.

Ate tons of fast food,sodas everyday,candy

Luckily i had good genes that kept me holocaust skinny but no way is height linked to nutrients.

You're fucked user, unless you can hang from a bar everyday for 5 hours and eat 6000 calories

Thats what I do

>tfw 5'8
>tfw owning a gun here is illegal
any non painful way to die?

probably an inch

That's why you breed the genetic anomalies

>Law making immigration meet certain quotas to balance out the shitskins in America gets abolished in 1965
>It's all downhill from there

Digits confirms if I will grow
Praise Kek

I wonder if there's anything I could have done to have a bigger penis. I've seen my dad's and my cousins and they are huge, it was certainly in my genes all along, but I must have goofed up somewhere in life. They should study that, I really want to know so I can guide my future son.

Perfect height to racemix with girls from neighbor countries.

That not true tall girls are the shit I wish I could be just an inch taller but I'm stuck here at 5'10

That's only after a certain height. I think around six feet is the largest lifespan

>Being Tall Is More About Nutrition the "Superior Genetics"
What does it say about being Bald?

>tfw a qt indian girl works for me
should I do it Sup Forums? racemix with a indian? I'm 100% italian (therefore not white)

I think its how much testosterone you got when you were a fetus + genes + physical activity for good blood flow to the penis

Pump n dump

OP BTFO OF SYRUPLAND!

Well my mom is also Danish. She's also a Jew though.

No. I follow tznius.

The comments tho...

This is objective truth. Taller people typically have higher metabolisms they go hand in hand, hence the lanky archetype. 6'0 master race.