JOE BIGGS REVEALS WHAT HAPPENED AT INFOWARS!

I think he's bullshitting.... He just said on the livestream with Outlaw Morgan that it has nothing to do with pizza gate and it's because he's becoming a dad soon.

Why did he act so pissed and got all silent about it for a while if it was nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo
youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He said earlier that " he doesn't wanna talk about it"

if it's something so innocent then why wouldn't you just come out and say it?

Coincidence that his pizza gate videos got deleted from his facebook at the same time?

Coincidence that Alex took down the Nov 23rd video on pizza gate?

JUST FYI

MOLYNEUX #PIZZAGATE VIDEO IS ALSO DELETED

What is going on?

Molyneux never had a pizzagate video, just a spirit cooking video. Stop lying.

maybe they just think it's a fake story and it's a trap... idk.... they seemed pretty damn sure it was real last week and they provided all the evidence to prove it was real'

was joe paid off to say this?

Bump

he posted this, but then says it's nothing?

doesn't make any fucking sense

if it's nothing then you just come out and say it you don't make the tweets and posts that he did

You morons don't know about cease and desist orders? Lawsuits are imminent from the accused parties. Libel is a thing...

I think he was told by alex to make up a story about him being a dad and that's the reason for him being done with infowars so that people would stop questioning it.

Then where is it?

I don't see anything relating to #pizzagate or Spiritcooking.

so why doesn't he say thats the reason

Guess the meme about him being as plant is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXtzU7lJRLo

Gonna need you to cite a source.

>Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong.

Probably a cease and desist order from a lawyer

could inflame the lawsuit

Would you really want to further involve yourself in matters after a team of kike lawyers threatened you to the point where you willingly removed your own content? These schizo pizzagate "investigators" are putting their livelihoods and freedom at risk by running with every stupid ass "lead" and shouting libelous shit from the rooftops.

This.

Jones probably got in trouble for talking too much about pizzagate. Not in a SHUT IT DOWN way, but that dude that went into ping pong probably made some comments about Alex Jones. Joe Biggs probably put out a video that was considered worthy of a lawsuit.

So now Alex cut ties and is trying to cover his ass. The shooter could have also been a false flag to try and get these dudes to stand down and it worked.

Common fucking sense. I know how the world works on account of me living in the real version of it.

Because it would discredit him. He needs to distance himself from this for oral reasons, but can't tell people he screwed up and reported false information.

Yes he did.

I guess that makes sense

What would the libel be? Truth is a defense

1 pedo pics on instagram
2. Pizza codes words- pizza covered hank
3. Obvious Pedo Logos

>Still waiting for actual proof instead of randomly connected circumstantial stuff

That being said, the shooter story sounds weird to me...

>1 pedo pics on instagram
meh
>2. Pizza codes words- pizza covered hank
nah
>3. Obvious Pedo Logos
dude it's a fucking triangle, and you cite comparison from a fucking random fbi handbook or whatever. you don't think there's more pedo logos etc? Jesus fucking christ and why would anyone put it in their company logo?

I'm more and more sure you're kids/mentally ill

>pedo pics on instagram
Not true and you know it. Creepy =/= pedo
>Pizza codes words- pizza covered hank
Are you aware that we are talking about pizzeria? Even if it was a codeword this doesn't mean a shit without evidences
>Obvious Pedo Logos
There is nothing obvious about those logos. This is generic shape. For the love of God, any lawyer would destroy it in few minutes without breaking a sweat.

You live in imaginary world and AJ is living off his channel. Grow up.

So, bullshit then?

>random fbi handbook

all those random fbi handbooks though

Let's play Spot the Obvious Shills.

He did

Lets play spot an edgy kid

>outlaw morgan
>listening to niggers
>referencing niggers

>the more retards concoct crazy theories and ignore what i say
>the less i feel like talking about it

>Why did he act so pissed and got all silent about it for a while if it was nothing?
What is this 'it' you talk of? And if you knew that it doesn't make sense then why did you type it.

Did the water filter merchant fuck his wife?

You should still buy the products. They fight the globalists.

Yeah, I don't know if you heard the testimony from the witness that was on the show, but it does sound off. The guy says he didn't hear a gunshot, but the guy tried to shoot a lock. Everyone would have heard the shot in a small space.

Also, the dude brought his kids. You'd think he'd be talking about how scared for his kids he was and how traumatizing the experience was, but he just kept yelling at Alex about the credibility of the restaurant and how he didn't like Trump.

>obvious leddit insult

Go back to your shithole website, cuck.

pizzatards everyone

WHATEVER WE DECIDE IS PROOF

Whatever. Fact is that you have no idea what lawsuit means for him and what is evidence.

People at the highest levels of government have told them to back off, because next year, after Trump is sworn in, shit is going down HARD.

Think of a military coup, but instead of stealing a government, hundreds of famous and high-ranking officials are going to be swept up and handcuffed in the greatest pedophile sting in U.S. history. It can only be done successfully if there is no warning.

Delusional wishful thinking for your kiked piper

what happened to jaqari jackson ?

he makes comic books now

youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo

lets play PIZZAMONGOLOID

HURR DURR ITS CLEARLY PEDO SHIT BECAUSE WE SAID SO

oh look a judge dred ripoff

Definitely bullshit.

Genius comments.

Are you triggered, CTR?

It's actually the best action movie ever made.