Sup Forums YLYL thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/2963744/Mickey-Mouse-must-die-says-Saudi-Arabian-cleric.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain?

Get the fuck out

Are you retarded?

(((Media))) and libcucks + dems started freaking out because Trump accepted a phone call from Taiwan. Headlines like "Trump completely breaks foreign policy." They thought Trump would start a nuclear war with China but nothing happened.

China isn't going to declare nuclear war on its closest trade partner/strongest military power in the world by a large margin. So China isn't going to autistically screech over something as small as the president communicating with Taiwan, the only people that thought this were retarded Dems that are convinced Trump wants nuclear war or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Leader of Taiwan called Trump congratulating him on the victory, Democrats sperg because they think China is gonna start nuking because they view Taiwan as a non-entity. In actuality, China did not care that much.

how many times do you think liberals will cry for his impeachment over the next four years? at his rate i'll wager 27 times.

real?

I think so

are you fucking kidding me? you have no idea what the consequences of that are going to be.

Should be less than the consequences of the US sending money and weapons to Taiwan. Oh wait, there were none.

>10 cents has been deposited to your account

Whenever he makes a trade deal, a major statement, public appearance, or interview, libcucks will whine, bitch, and moan.

You piece of shit

Is this real?

>Subtle Argentina

Every time.

OH MY FUCKING SIDES HAHAHA
i am trying hate muslims here, don't spoil it!

I got more

My personal favorite

checked

and that is the best

Kek that's me

Someone post the fake muslim woman article please

What
:(

I'm sure every single person here can relate to this.

Excellent. Verily, Allah is the most just.

I'll dump mine.

FOLLOW CURRENT EVENTS

Where on Earth is she getting those statistics from?

Pride cometh before the fall my man

Trump took a call from Taiwan and China got upset because they don't consider Taiwan sovereign. They call this "One China," where Taiwan is part of China. The democrats are making it out to be a bigger deal than it is. We were all new once, don't worry user.

this desu senpai famalamadingdong

kek the argentina

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I laughed because it's true

>the keks
>the digits

That one is real by the way telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/2963744/Mickey-Mouse-must-die-says-Saudi-Arabian-cleric.html

Hell all of them might be real.

Important detail I left out was that Taiwan's "President" congratulated Trump on his win.

15 Clintoncents have been deposited into your Soros account.

This is actually funny. Trans tend to be drug addicts. Hanging around criminals and dealers. Literally giving fellatio for drugs. Dealer finds out it had a dick and kills it. Or it threatens to tell his friends he let a man suck his dick to leverage more drugs and is killed. Win fucking win

Why does Christian Bale always look like he hasn't slept in a week?

It's fake, it's made with After Effects.

Wrong thread britbong.

Fresh from today

why do people always post this expecting anyone to watch all that gay commie bullshit?

I want americaball to permanently have Trump's hair.

OC

How can white men even compete?

>filename

i really really really like this post

O shit, that's Iveta B

>9/11 muritards will believe this