youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4&ab_channel=Crispywithextrabutter
youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>because you'd be in jail

>telling a joke
>tell everyone it was a joke afterwards
I dont think you know how banting works.

could just post this pic every time

good job missing the joke

my bad, i thought it said it on it. Anyway

"At least I'll be a President"

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4&ab_channel=Crispywithextrabutter

I miss first term Obama, he was max comfy.

He is joking, this is obama

youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

every fucking time

Obama was charismatic, I'll give you that, but USA needs something different right now, such as MAGA, so the Obama's bant does not convince me in anything right now

Obama was an okay president, I think his problem was that everyone seemed to expect him to turn niggers into exemplary citizens and also somehow fix the entire world's problem without military action.
Naturally he couldn't deliver on the hopes leftists had on him.

>When someone screws you screw them back in spades

Trump is going to absolutely destroy his legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

I hope that phrase remains in history textbooks.

dude Trump is hilarious, the first correspondents dinner is going to be fire

Obama was literally what would happen if that black jock that was friendly to everyone in high school became president. The problem is, he has a notably low IQ. He certainly wasn't in a position to lead the nation.

I don't think we expected him to turn niggers into exemplary citizens at all dude. I think we just didn't expect him to make them so much fucking worse under his administration. Racial tension is worse than it's been in decades in my country.

>he has a notably low IQ
Gonna call bullshit on this...

That was written for him.

He promised 'change' then he continued Bush's policies.

Obama has all his jokes written for him. Seth meyers wrote all Obama's jokes that day at the dinner when Obama was going in on Trump.

Obama was an unmitigated disaster who directly destroyed the work of thousands of legislators and law enfircement personnel in terms of physical safety. He directly armed terrorists and cartels, ended border security, and traveled to a riot to personally encourage the rioters. The only crime statistic that's increasing is racist anti-white violence, and that follows winking from the Obama administration, assuring Tyrone that Feds are not interested in prosecuting it.
Obama did not fail to humanize apes, he stirred them up, handed them clubs and pointed them to the nearest white community.

It's even funnier when the Jews in the room don't laugh, so like the Al Smith dinner it's just 20 minutes of him ripping into them.

>obama bantz

Trump single-handedly took down the entire republican field of senators, goners, etc.., then took down the clinton machine, operating for 40 years. Yeah, safe to say he could outtalk the nigger.

>Trump wil NEVER out bant Obama

okey dokey

>if if if if if if if if if we fall for uh uh a bunch of of okie doke
Whatever you say.

Yeah Trump's debate bantz was superior. He had to think on his feet, whereas OP pic was carefully crafted by Obama's PR .

>a FUCKING leaf
No but I agree with you, the guy is clearly intelligent, its just his globalist intentions are so fucking misplaced its going to cause the death of us

>SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
>SHADILAY

what a joke he is

Seriously. You can disagree with someone, even quite vehemently, without needing to ascribe physical, mental or moral handicaps to them.

One day you'll learn that, burger-friend

GOAT presidential debate comeback

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Shits not even funny. Like a joke made for 3rd graders. Ommmgg shit the lion king!!!! So funny!

pussed out tho

wew laddie, that one flew over yer noggin

Is it really a "bant" when your staff of writers spends a few weeks brainstorming it and then you go out and read it off a teleprompter?

It was my impression that a "bant" was a spontaneous off the cuff remark and I've never seen Obama say anything that wasn't put in front of a focus group.

It's all good friend, I knew what you were brewing up