Hey guys this is the new flag of Imperial Brasil

We are going to destroy this degenerate democracy and go back to Catholic Monarchy. The revolution will start start in January 3 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Revolution_of_1820
youtube.com/watch?v=j94t_nQJcLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism
amazon.com/livre-noir-Revolution-francaise-French/dp/2204081604/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweet flag. I would support Brasil going hardcore Deus Vult.

Will you make up with dad?

Cool!
Aren't you supposed to keep these things kinda secret though? Plots to overthrow governments, especially at least semi-corrupt ones, end in death.

MORE INFO PLEASE
HOW DO I JOIN THIS MESS

Your dad i mean.

>end in death.
They want a total war. They shall have their total war!

Hi son I have some flags too

So you want to be our clay? Do you understand there will be still closed borders, right? And if they're opened is for Portuguese to go to Brazil, not the other way around. As done since 1761, Portugal is to be kept pure.

Ok Portubro, how much of a cuck is your pretender?

7/10

2/10

Good luck with this.

Serious question though, if I own land in Portugal before you guys kick this off can I be a baron or something? I'll obviously swear fealty to whoever and kill anarchists as is my rightful duty.

The only thing we want is the eternal portuguese and your liberalism to stay out of our land.

>Portugal
>liberalism
try again

you're right on the first point, though

Then you probably shouldn't use Portuguese symbols on your hypothetical flag, monkey.

OK so he seem to be pretty base.

Maybe he can help out Spain's king, he's pretty low energy,

>Portuguese symbols

Canadian education.

The only claim you have to the cruz da Ordem Militar de Cristo and Quinas are through Portugal. Since you are adamant that you want to relation to or connection with Portugal, you relinquish any right to their symbols.

By the way, don't kid yourself. You are a monkey country and that will never change. The fact that you associate yourself with Portugal in any capacity legitimately disgusts me.

Order of Christ is used by Catholics

>Through portugal.
lol
Leafs shouldn't be allowed to post here.

>Order of Christ is used by Catholics
Yes, Portuguese Catholics. Are you denying that the Order is Portuguese in origin?

>Leafs shouldn't be allowed to post here.
How did those symbols come to be in Brazil? Please, enlighten me.

They are Portuguese.
The Order of Christ was founded in Portugal by Portuguese, used in Portuguese ships during the Discoveries and still used in the Portuguese Navy and Air Force.

The other symbol is our fucking coat of arms with a crown on top. In fact, that exact symbol with the crown in a white background was our flag once.

The blue and white are the traditional colors of the Portuguese flag.

Seriously, wtf?

It should actually be read
>hue hue education
And judging by the results from PISA 2015 that came out yesterday, it is your education that fucking sucks.
Leaf is right on this one.

Of course is portuguese in origin I never said I hated portuguese people. They expelled muslims almost 1000 years ago and they colonized Brasil.

Just because I said I don't want the eternal portuguese anymore here (because they turned themselves liberals since 1818) doesn't mean I don't respect their past

It was the Tupiniquins who found Portugal, not the other way around. We just white washed history as all Europeans do.

Another idiot who fell for the Canadian cuck misinterpretation. I don't want your liberalism but I want and I will respect the traditional portuguese victories of the past.

To me Portugal died after the first liberal revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Revolution_of_1820

>I never said I hated portuguese people
Neither did I claim that you did. What you did say is this:
>The only thing we want is the eternal portuguese and your liberalism to stay out of our land.

And if that's how you think then you can fuck off and find your own symbols, like a banana.

Your revered first fucking emperor, who was also our king, was the guy who settled that Portugal stayed liberal for good, you mung.

We need some balcan Serb or maybe Croat to deliver us weapons, huebro. Our parasites won't let us take the power without powder...

>was the guy who settled that Portugal stayed liberal for good

Say that again Manoel Pinto?

Just let you know portuguese symbols of past victories are Brazil's symbols as well. We were portugal and then we declared independence but our history is part of the portuguese long history that is 1000+ years long.

Fuck off this New flag is a fucking garbage the old is way better

Manuel*

Portugal went into a civil war after the liberal revolution, which is why you managed to get your independence without much hassle.
Check the name of the person commanding the liberal armies. That's right, D. Pedro. Yes! That Pedro!

Now, fuck off.

That flag was designed and influenced by cuckpositivists.

Also the green and yellow is african tier

He went there after the mess was done. The liberals wanted to destroy all Monarchy. Dom Pedro did what he could to preserve some of the monarchical power.

Pic.

Nah, fuck you. I fucking hate Brazilians and you all have the same mentality towards the Portuguese. You don't get to have it both ways. If you hate Portugal then you don't get to use Portuguese history when its convenient to your interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=j94t_nQJcLY

The positivists made the republican flag not of the Empire and yellow and Green are way better than blue and white

>If you hate Portugal
I hate their modern values such as liberalism.
Not that it didn't happen in Brazil as well. I also hate them

Other than that I respect (as I said before) and I value their victories.

do it

D. Pedro was a fucking liberal.
He made Brazil a fucking constitutional monarchy, exactly what liberals wanted Portugal to be.

ffs, what the fuck do you learn in school?

The biggest rape, most polluted city in Brazil is literally a city that has a huge-ass statue of Jesus over the city and everybody being a Christian.

Well the problem in the first place was the movement against Monarchy you dumb.

If there was no movement against Monarchy Dom Pedro wouldn't have to come up with the idea of a Constitutional Monarchy.

In Brazil there was no option because the occult power here wanted to kill the Monarchy system and replace with republicanism.

Implying that Hue Hue monkeys learn actual history in School .
Most people from Brazil don't even know that this liberal revolution existed .

Good luck. Genuinely.

Deus Vult.

That shit came from France. How do you expect us to keep the French stench from reaching Portugal? I know there's Spain in the middle, but they were cucked by the French, so we were landlocked.

Also, our monarchy lasted longer than yours.

D. Pedro IV came to Portugal to secure his daughter's throne, don't assume he was an idealist, he was mostly ambitious regarding his family.

In theory, D. Miguel was the rightful king, since D. Pedro raised arms against Portugal and automatically lost his lineage's rights to the crown. But victors make the rules, and so D. Maria II became queen.

We have a similar yet smaller one of Jesus watching over Lisbon. It was built because Lisbon was spared from WW2. Pretty cool, actually.

Spain helped France. It was almost impossible, every nation was being destroyed from within.

Do I like Dom Pedro I actions ? No. But at least he guaranteed a constitutional monarchy

Half of Europe was hit by the Masonic Revolution. Brazil accepted it with open arms also so I don't know where he gets off acting like liberalism is some characteristic of the Portuguese.

I know. But the guy was still a liberal. This huehue is making it look like his loved Ipiranga boy had nothing to do with it.

You can try, I guess. You really goofed up when you kicked Pedro out, and I say this as a Democracy-loving American.

Try to invade us motherfuckers

Spain helped France? m8, France invaded Spain, forced the king to abdicate and put Napoleon's brother in the throne. This is probably one of the moments in their history they are least proud of.

>Brazil accepted it with open arms

There was no opposite force here. Every South America nation was being hit by Freemasonry. Venezuela, Ecuador, Argentina...

I'm not saying Spain is guilty, I said Spain after Napoleon invaded helped France to invade Portugal

How come Salazar didn't restore your monarchy like Franco did?

Salazar was an intelligent and prudent man, something I'm not so sure could be as confidently said of Franco. The restoration of the Spanish monarchy bit Franco and his legacy directly in the ass because the moment Franco died is the moment the king started unraveling Francoist Spain and supporting leftists. It's pure speculation but perhaps Salazar understood that the monarchy was a potential threat to everything he had created.

Portuguese living in Canada are the worst. They are arrogant, dumb and aggressive.

Also lack civilization.

having said that your comment is mostly right.

He seriously thought about it but he did not pursue it because he feared it would cause too much instability. Portuguese republicans were very militant and they actually had a terrorist faction, the Carbonaria. Salazar even said his dream job would be being the PM of a king. His actual job was very close to that, though.

Redpill on Portuguese history: the colors of our fucking flag, red and green, not only are ahistorical but they are the colors of these Carbonaria cunts - yes, Portugal's flag is colored after a terrorist republican organization - pic related.

>Carbonaria

aren't they those "illuminated" liberals created by factions of Freemasonry?

>Masonic Revolution
You know, they never teach us this shit in college. I've heard this brought up for the third time today on Sup Forums. Any suggested books to read up on it?

I'd hazard a guess that you don't actually know anything about us and are just butthurt that I called you out for acting like a fuckhead.

The best
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism

easily found on amazon

No, you accused me of saying I hated portugal while the only thing I said I hated their liberalism.

Typical emotional and dumb behavior which proves I was right saying portuguese canadians are the worst.

>Jesuit
Hold up. Those cunts are evil too. They've probably killed more Catholics through treachery than Muslims.

>No, you accused me of saying I hated portugal while the only thing I said I hated their liberalism.
Whether you admit to it or not I suspect it's the case because I have never met a macaco brasileiro who didn't have a chip on his hairy little shoulder about Portugal.

But I already explained my issue with what you said and you still have not reasonably established that liberalism is a Portuguese characteristic. You were told that Portugal was hit with the same wave of post-Enlightenment garbage that your zoo - or country, I guess - was hit by. Half the world embraced it of their own volition, including your country, and have suffered the consequences of that decision. It's very simple: if you're going to shit on Portugal for being liberal then you can fuck off if you think you're going to claim ownership to their history.

Stop reading Illuminati shit propaganda
There are good books about Illuminati but everytime it starts with "Jesuits are the bankers and behind NWO" you should put in the garbage.

The Jesuits were infiltrated by Freemasonry but there is no evidence that Augustin Barruel was a traitor or there is no indication for us to think his report was compromised.

Pretty much.

Both the liberal revolution of 1820 and the republican revolution of 1910 had major involvement from secret societies.

>are the bankers and behind NWO
No, I don't even buy the NWO shit. It's just Masons, Jesuits, and assorted groups all fighting for influence in a shifting geopolitical dynamic.

Is there any portuguese here who know Olavo de Carvalho?

It's interesting that he says lots of true stuff by he don't talk too much about the role of Freemasonry in the destruction of Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Venezuela, Argentina, etc.

Can we NOT turn it into a cuckchristian Monarchy?

Let's go back to our ancient Lusitanian, celtiberic roots for fucks sake.

99% of writings about Jesuits is disinformation. They want you to think it's not Freemasonry or international bankers or satanic jews. They want you to think it's the Jesuits.

All the anti-Jesuit literature started after the Protestant revolution. That's a good indication for you to see how "accurate" the anti-Jesuit propaganda is.

Why was the first republic so set on atheism? The goal was to eradicate Catholicism in three generation. That's literally retarded.

There is another good book about the French Revolution
amazon.com/livre-noir-Revolution-francaise-French/dp/2204081604/

Said the country that's made of whores and prostitutes. LOL

>whores and prostitutes
Brazil?

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters

>portuguese diasporafag living in anglo canada is supposed to be offended by some shit the french did to quebec

>white portuguese diasporafag living in Brazil having to deal with butthurt jewtuguese

>white portuguese diasporafag living in Brazil
doubt.jpg

No doubt about you being a fucking jewtuguese.

Comparing us to feral cunts. Had to be a leaf. Go suck Trudeaus deeeak.

Fuck off. Portugal was formed by God's will against kebab.

E tu não és Lusitano nem Celtibero, mas café com leite, cardão, jambo, mulato, queimado, quase negro, pardo, saraúba, mestiço, cafuzo, juçara, ainocó, burro-quando-foge, miscigenado, etc.

>Comparing us to feral cunts
Nah, that's a bit unfair to feral cunts.

>E tu não és Lusitano nem Celtibero, mas café com leite, cardão, jambo, mulato, queimado, quase negro, pardo, saraúba, mestiço, cafuzo, juçara, ainocó, burro-quando-foge, miscigenado, etc.

Portuguese rant best rant

Provavel que eu seja muito mais português que você já que consigo traçar todos os meus ancestrais durante 300 anos. Então, caro sangue árabe nojento, cala-te.

>now this thread goes to a contest of who is whiter than the other

>I learned history from Sup Forums

kek

>implying history books says otherwise

This lost all meaning when the fucking jewtuguese monkey started grunting. I'm out.

huh?

>monkey
>from a Brazilian
Too rich.

I can't wait to make you look like an idiot in 2018.

1. They tell you how Christians under kebab rule were 2nd rate citizens but largely independent
2. They tell you how much the early Portuguese and Castillan kings struggled to repopulate the conquered areas. They offered free land, lower taxes and all sorts of incentives to Gallicians, Asturians and other good guys from Southern France and Northern Iberia
3. They tell you how we secluded kebab who did not flee in ghettos called "mourarias"
4. They tell you how we massacred kebab armies even after they lost and tried to flee and were quite adept of stripping them naked, tying them to posts and feeding them their own shit with ham

again
>learning history from Sup Forums

Bump for Crusade.
Bump for Deus Vult.
Bump for Ave Maria.
Kill all the heathens and burn their monkeys.

The eternal anglo

pol is the most anti-white place on the internet after redit
Most people here are false-flaggers with brown skin

Population density still shows the effects from repopulation I'm talking about.
Lisbon is a special case because it has a good port and very fertile land around it - which is why it was made capital.
And Algarve only started growing in the 1960s.

Land was conquered very quickly in three periods of time:
First, by the Spanish kingdoms (before Portugal), which includes everything north of Coimbra, or Rio Mondego. This is the most densely populated region in Portugal, if you ignore Lisbon.
Then, the first Portuguese king conquered everything to the north of Tagus.
Lastly, D. Afonso III finished conquering the land to the south of Tagus 100 years later.
You can clearly see these three chunks in the map, as density is decreasing as you go south.