You guys really seem to like calling people globalists, but what's wrong with globalism...

You guys really seem to like calling people globalists, but what's wrong with globalism? I think it would be pretty cool if the whole world united, we could get a lot done.

Cuck.

I still dont get the whole concept of globalism, arn't we already controlled by one entity that controls our wealth?

cock slapped by a block german... baka America.

>Let's give power-hungry beaurocrats everything they want
Sounds good to me desu

Yeah but we don't have to make it official

Whats with all the CTR shills lately? She's already lost. Get over it.

globalism won't unite us. We'll still be fighting eachother over space colonies in the future.

United on who's terms? Will laws passed by an international committee usurp those of our elected officials?

If it is going to happen, it should be voluntary and should serve the working people of the world rather than a cadre of elites.

>we could get alot done

Yeah let's support the shit tier places on this planet with my money.

globalism pits the exploited under paid chinese worker up against the workers in your country. your country will always lose. job will go overseas and your country will slowly move into recession.

The idea that people all around the world can join hands and dance peacefully is a childish concept. People are inherently selfish. A country should have no obligation to look out for anyone other than it's own people.

ah yes, lets see how the white population carrying everyone else works in america!

oh...

Globalism is when a small bureaucracy makes decisions for everyone. How the fuck does some academic marxist faggot in Brussels know what's best for a Greek bricklayer? They can only function if they reduce people to numbers, and then test out their half-baked theories. History has proven that this doesn't work, which is why America is supposed to be a union of states, in which states have power. Globalists want to destroy this.

Make fully automated luxury space communism great again!

The end goal of globalism is the eradication of national sovereignty. This would result in soulless chinks, wild Africans, and unsanitary Indians deciding the fate of humanity. We would be plunged into a dystopian dark age.

There are good aspects of globalism, such as international communication. For instance, being able to see posts from all around the world is part of globalism.

The globalism you speak of is more like big multinational corporations wanting to take control of nation states.

>I think it would be pretty cool if the whole world united, we could get a lot done.
The vast majority of people, nations, cultures and ideologies in the world are far below the standard set by Western civilization. We would get much, much less done just due to having to carry them all up to par.
That is, if they don't drag us down to their level instead.

That's the useful idiots take on it. The reality is western civilization will not survive any area that non-whites take over demographically. This hold hands and diversity is our strength bullshit doesn't work in the real world, it doesn't work when the only ones trying to make it work are the white cucks. When Muslims populate an area you get no go zones. When niggers populate and area you get Africa. When non whites live around whites they harbor resentment and hatred, they don't like you and they rape and kill you any chance they get.
If you can show evidence of niggers not turning an area to shit please show proof. You can make any excuse you want but it happens in literally every instance so your hypothetically it could happen mindset is more wrong than anything.

>1 post by this ID

sah-gey

>I think it would be pretty cool if the whole world united
I don't think that'll ever happen. Humans are particularly attuned to two things - tribalism and seeking out patterns.

That is to say that even if we all intermixed and became one bland light-brown race stretching across the world, we would still manage to identify people as belonging to groups, even if the signifiers of those groups are completely innocuous. Even if there were no borders, we would still mentally construct our own borders. We need that shit.

The best thing to do is have humanity exist as distinct groups and instead put a ton of effort into ensuring the groups all get along on at least some level.

A person should have no obligation other than to look out for themselves.

>we could get a lot done

Not when we're hooked up to the matrix feeling infinite pleasure being farmed for our bodily resources we wont.

this.

>I think it would be pretty cool if the whole world united, we could establish a welfare burdened nanny state of unprecedented power to meddle in the private affairs of it's citizens and collectively embark on civilizational decline

ftfy

That's just a western lie used to divide the common man and keep you weak. Imagine a working class with no boundaries such as wealth or education.

THAT is what the capitalists are afraid of. A people they can't throw out like yesterday's trash. We are all brothers and sisters in this world. Duty and loyalty is all that matters.

The highest players get this, it's why they push the anti-version of this in all things that we consume.