God kills 36 devil worshiping degenerates in fire

It turns out that the building that burned down was full of devil worshipers and orgy parties. We Christians should celebrate this act of God.

>2 Thessalonians 1:
>7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
>8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
>9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

>Psalm 58:10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

>Ezekiel 14:
>21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the >pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
>22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their >doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.
>23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I have not done without cause all that I have done in it, saith the Lord GOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/video/oakland-warehouse-manager-i-am-incredibly-sorry-about-fire-that-killed-36-825827395707?cid=amp_today
youtu.be/Nq-ncj5mzsY
youtu.be/yzYsC3p7GZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I'm a Christian and I am indifferent to that. Again the heathen have gotten their rightful punishment.

Matthew 12:39
But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

what buliding was that?
dumb ass degenertes knock over thier candles

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Thank you for this scripture.

>full of devil worshipers and orgy parties

No, just drugged up hippies who cant into fire safety. The place catching fire wasn't some miracle from god, but just what happens when you try to steal enough electricty to run an underground music festival in your tinderbox warehouse.

Proverbs 7
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Acts 2:3-47

>god burns down a small nightclub full of le edgy devil worshippers
>god allows agents of satan to monopolize on the adbuction, rape, and murder of toddlers on a daily basis

t-thanks god!

>leaf
>christian

pick one, leafs live in a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. KYS

No we don't. You are more rapey and hate strangers. You are also babylon so you rapr not only men and women but also angels. You have a rapist president ffs

Damn user, I didn't realize you made this thread until I already posted mine. Going to add images from mine

Here's the shrine in the center of their den of debauchery

Did anyone else see the owners cringe fest of an interview this morning?

today.com/video/oakland-warehouse-manager-i-am-incredibly-sorry-about-fire-that-killed-36-825827395707?cid=amp_today

Degenerates got what they deserve.

Yeah ok. Too bad He's in control of absolutely everything

This is also an allegory of Christianity, or more specifically the church of God. To be pure while Lord Jesus is away, and not to fornicate with pisslam or unclean ideologies.

Your PM is a cuck, and you're all cucks. Our president is a man, yours is a pussy.

>swastika

Be patient, the day will come where they will meet their end in the Hell fires and suffer s fate much worse than anything they can experience on Earth

Yours is an antichrist and i never voted for mine
Like zionism?

Here's the faggot that owns the shrine and known as a 'leader' of the group. Hmm why/how did he keep a pack of young miscreants? How did he become a leader? Wheres the money?

>Celebrating death

No.

God delivered justice.

What's wrong with satanism, guys? Are u nuts?

>Weird mystical symbols: The 'collective' was run by Derrick Ion Almena who made this Hindu-inspired artwork a centerpiece in the vast space.

Also here's some of the members of this little cliche

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

You'd have to basically explain in detail what you mean by Zionism. But even if you did, I think it wouldn't profit any of us to discuss it, since I'm not a judge and it will displease God to refer to (((those people))) with derogatory names and claim that they don't have a right to exist. And since none of us can agree about who is a real Jew and who is (((the synagogue of the serpent))), it's quite pointless. Only God knows, and only He will judge them.

i think it was just a dilapidated building filled with hobos, druggies and dealers and one of them probably burned it down with a trashcan fire and, of course, the morons had blocked up fire escape routes with trash.

Lol leaf this is you

youtu.be/Nq-ncj5mzsY

>Devil worshippers and orgy-goers die in fire
>christians rejoice

>omar mateen kills faggots
>everyone shits on islam

;^(

Can I get sauce on this semen demon?

>die
>kills
What did you mean by this? More specifically, why did you try to make Christians look like hypocrites?

Christians didn't kill those people. A Muslim killed those other people. That's the difference.

Yes. But few see how the non judeans keep having most believe they are jews. Christ said Jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles. So there's also that

this picture is blasphemous and all involved in its creation need to be charged for their crimes, it should be banned!

God is muslim tho

Yeah he's just an idiot

A Christian just sees two examples of heathens running their course

Protestants...

Get outta here. Is this why He came down as a Judean?

Leviticus 24:16
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Yes, but lying, deception and theft are just the types of works the serpent does, so the synagogue of such will do likewise. That's why there's a big deception and everyone gets called "anti-Semite" for digging around. Your second point is true but you missed out the context of that particular scripture;

Revelation 11:2
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This is about New Jerusalem, and the number is measured in 42 months. The state of Israel has existed for longer than that. Hope that helps.

Filthy blasphemy, you will be punished.

I see mateen as a govt psy op with some other non muslim plants. But i believe he was a closet case! Like many other righties

Thanks goof post but are you understanding prophetic years and the rumours as to the third temple going outside jerusalem now? Maybe greater israel will gobble up everything

*good

>implying the owner didnt just burn the place as a sacrifice to moloch to appease him for hillarys loss

Right onto trump's apollo painting

that guy definitely was running some weird shit out of that club and the fact he holed himself away while it burned just reeks of it being a sacrifice

Many such cases!

youtu.be/yzYsC3p7GZI

Sad

Good point, I went and looked at the chapter and it's about a temple, not New Jerusalem.

Thanks

I have been to this place before with some hippy dippy chick I was fucking named Tara.

I knew the guy who ran it.

Him and his wife were swingers and tweakers.

AMA

Hence the big bang?

Praise god.

Do you think the fire got rid of the patchouli smell?

God doesn't kill. He lets you either believe in Salvation or die in your sins. The one satan put here on the tree. Same tree on which God later was killed

was the fire a human sacrifice to satan or was it god doing his work?

The second thing. Far what shall it profit a man. There is no sacrifice to Satan. When we martyr or sacrifice God is pleased. There is no benefit for doing anything for the serpent because he just spits acid in your eyes no matter what you do. Unless you believe in Christ

>tfw the party is too fire

>God

It was a god alright- it just wasn't your fake Jew on a stick.

You'll never learn. Never have. Never will. Unless you get off your ass.
It was Him allowing to unfold that which these people had many chances from which to turn away

>churches collapse around the world on a weekly basis
>m-merely an a-accident
>one party burns down where someone had some generic cosplay photo
>I KNEW IT GOD GOD THOSE SATAN WORSHIPERS

christians really are delusional

That's pretty funny

Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery

And if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Omar is a hero though

I've never been inside a party house because im a norm who lives with my parents the thread

Many churches now are temples to Satan, look at how many preach for example for homo marriage

Why do more regular churches burn down than satanic ones?

Amen

You worship a false god.

Mathew: 9:11
>Gas the kikes and hang the niggers. Jesus is white and so is God.

I listened to an interview this morning on NPR about a woman that was living in that warehouse at that time of the fire. She said she woke up to smoke, seeing yellow light behind a curtain and it was the fire. It apparently engulfed an entire wall before she decided to get out. Also, she was living there illegally (not zoned for residential) and is an artist.

Now, why was she asleep while a "rave" was going on in that same warehouse she was living in and at the time of the fire, apparently sleeping?

Keep in mind, the only thing she regrets, what she said to the radio host, was that she now has nothing. Everything she had was burned in that fire. She also knew she was illegally living in that warehouse when it was not zoned for residence.

Because Christians follow fire codes and don't jam pack and concentrate all into one giant hobo colony.

because people set churches on fire more

This guy was a sinner in every way possible. The time I went they had a huge rave.

The guy and his wife were doing molly and meth.

At the beginning everyone formed two circles. One inside of the other. We were asked to face each other by some tranny man. Then we introduced ourselves to the person we were facing then stepped rightward and greeted the next person.

Later that night, the upstairs was filled with mattresses and people lounged around smoking weed and riding their drug highs.

We were given fruit by women and fags dressed as angels with wings and halos.

They asked us to stay for the orgy after the rave was winding down. We said no and went home.

There is no such thing as a regular church.

The bible says "And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward."

How can you prove that God did it, though?

when was this?

"artist space"

If it happened in gods world then he let it be

It was Kek though, not God

God is too high to care about that. Kek is just perfect to fight that bitch Moloch.

related

>Jew on a stick.

the real verse reads:
"And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your master with publicans and sinners?"

>one cult worshipping an imaginary being that is a total price of shit to his followers celibrates the death of members of another cult worshipping an imaginary being that is a total piece of shit to his followers

Kys christfags

You be quoting the Jew bible.

Why does it seem so many are into satanism all of the sudden?

Is it a Dem thing I don't understand?

thats what you get when you let your heart win