Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0
youtube.com/watch?v=eQneN6TpHJY
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=tOSFwd3J-Zg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFPFHowGffk
youtu.be/ORCL6bDS71w
liveleak.com/view?i=b5a_1445300086
inquisitr.com/2507883/watch-black-youths-sickening-knockout-attack-on-helpless-homeless-white-woman-as-bystanders-watch-unconcerned-graphic-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

made me kek

also, did I see a pregnant woman in the middle of the mess?

I remember having multiple birthday parties at Chuck E Chesse. When did it become so nigger? Or were we even poorer than I thought as a kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oei9rNcBoP0

Different era, we are entering the dark ages.

why the hell dont webm's work?

that one white guy outside looking in through the window didnt know he was going to the monkey exhibit at the zoo that night

youtube.com/watch?v=eQneN6TpHJY

They brawl in restaurants so they can get thrown out without paying.

this is why they stopped serving wine at the chucky chesse in my town

AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AYAY AY AYAY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY AY
>waiting for the YO HOL UP

Depends on the area.
If it's near the ghetto, of course nigs fuck it up.
If you live in a shit city with nothing to do, it reaches water park levels of multiracial brown like it's a fuckin tourist destination.
Biggest thing responsible are highway signs. There was a small bowling arcade in my city, had a bumper car room and shit, was great for birthdays. White as fuck, too.
A few years later they added laser tag, the nigs starting showing up. A few more years later, a go kart track, the nigs ran the place. The arcade went to hell and the skiball tracks started getting fucked with gorillas climbing onto the ramp to drop the balls into the holes. Never went back for a few years.
I starting seeing advertisements for it on the highway and thought "No way, they're still open?" so I checked it back out expecting nostalgia.
Mudslimes, mexicans, all kind of the worst people you can imagine everywhere. The old arcade machines were replaced with giant ticket dispensing cell phone games. Never had my childhood shattered as bad since then.

Hold up. You have highways in Canada?

So people just stand there and watch them fight? Ficking googles!

We have two. One is a constant traffic nightmare with at least one 20+ fatality pileup a year , the other costs $20 to drive on.

who's gonna stop them? there fathers?

Kek, the dad organized it. Niggers aren't human

Was the driver okay?

Well if I were the teacher here, I'd give them a zero for using an emoji for a presentation. Also, what kind of creature Is that?

>Make America Brown Again

Is she implying it ever was?

the shreiking sheboon in the background of the first one

haha I love it when black chicks fight and their hair falls off

The highway with the most traffic in North America is, odd as it sounds, in Canada (the 401), and actually sees a lot of Americans use it since in some places it's faster to use when going form New England to the Great Lakes region.

That is distubin'.

NOW DIS BE POD-RASIN'

lmao

Have SJW cuck pieces of shit ever watched cops? Black people get away with tons of shit and not even close to all run ins with the police end in death. It's absoloutely fucking insane to see how much black people do and DONT die from it.

I have never seen a Chuck E Cheese's, Red Lobster, or an Applebees that wasn't filled with niggers.

>what kind of creature Is that?
sheboonis uppityum
aka a Liberian Longhair

Needs moar yackety sax

knuck if ya buck

someone tell me, that use of "stay" is bad grammar, right?

I've never had enough confidence in my own grammar to be sure.

But it just irks the fuck out of me because i only ever hear niggers use it that way

Put em in a coffin

meant to use this one

top kek

FUKKEN FILENAME

W.....why....

Niggers everyone

Hey its one of them exceptional refugees!
Wonder why so many black children are fucked in the head. I bet she likes frosting when she gets older.

This isn't a black issue. This is a woman thinking she can punch a man and get away scot free.

amazing reach on that brand of nigger

id bet he make a fine cotton picker
that damn thing can pick 3 rows at a time

That was a redpill for me as a kid, niglets constantly trying to steal tokens and tickets

>the white guy checking out the exhibit. "I paid $7 for this?"
>the nog scooping up all the babies for extra welfare checks

top kek

>letting anyone into chuck e cheese that is not accompanied by a child
I thought this was company policy?
I never stepped into one after I turned 12 specifically because I'd heard that some kid got molested and they don't let just anyone walk in anymore.

I've only ever heard niggers say it.

I vaguely recall this being in Africa. Specifically Uganda.

day be stay colonizing sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiit

this is how wild animals get subdued.

Gypsies gonna gyp

isn't that some football player's nanny

When you trippin balls an foget u can't dance

I'm certain the native tribes don't consider themselves brown.

DWTG
a
n
c
i
n

w
t
h

t
h
e

g
a
r
s

wtf I've never seen nogs in any red lobster I've been to except an occasional small family that all dress neatly and act very polite, are they only there during the day or something? (Been to them in NC and Florida)

youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

At least he was nice enough to close the register at the end.

>filename
Tippest toppest laff

>NIGGA U FUK MY BITCH???
>DAQUAYSHAWN, STOP!

youtube.com/watch?v=tOSFwd3J-Zg

I'll be. She's actually working of her meal.

>going to red lobster

poorfag detected.

This is it. This is the point where I give up.
I grew up in south florida around blacks of all sorts. Sure a lot were wild but there were people who were black but were not animals.

This "culture" needs to be expunged.

I saw this shit first hand. I had a friend about 15 who would get beaten with a curtain rod and gamecube controller cord, while guests (me) were in the house. Did he deserve it (he did fuck up bad) but no.Being beaten like that is abuse and does nothing but breed resentment and teaches them nothing, especially if you beat them like that since they were babies.

This video, where the child is clearly sick, is the last straw.
Niggers took my brothers, one biological and one emotional.
No more.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFPFHowGffk

Either way, they don't know how to act.

lel

>FUK U NIGGA I GOTS KIDZ TO FEED

youtu.be/ORCL6bDS71w

I just feel like hanging that fatass by the rope and watching her suffocate to death.

Well he tried not to leave traces, not complete idiot. And technical KO not bad too.

good god

>The Jews . . . have already leaped en mass upon the millions of liberated Negroes and have already taken a grip upon them in their, the Jews’ own way, by means of their sempiternal “gold pursuit” and by taking advantage of the inexperience and vices of the exploited tribe. . . . the Negroes have been liberated from the slave owners, but that will not last because Jews, of whom there are so many in the world, will jump at this new little victim.

What is interesting is not just the fact that such Jews used blacks as a battering ram against white rule and independence, at the same time they prevented blacks from forming a nationalistic, particularistic society of their own.

He's so wise and talented.
So amazing

The correct answer is when they switched it to every game is only 25 cents. The cheapness encouraged the niggers to show up. It's why when you go, there is a nigger standing at the one good game and never lets any one else have a turn. Selfish pieces of shit.

N I G G E R S

>be american
>want to treat family to a nice night out at children's restaurant
>get blacked

that nigger needs to hang

Check out a Red Lobster on welfare check day. Reboot will be filed but Cadillacs and busted hoopties. Same applies for Golden Corral and any higher end southern/soul food place.

black lives matter, just not to niggers, and not to the niggers own parents

>that glorious filename

wtf. i wish i could hear what the nigger said -_-

>ooogabooga
>Hyta dat whyity nigggehs

get this alt right nazi shit out. pol is a board of peace

I bet he would enjoy to be curb surfed.

here's the version with audio

liveleak.com/view?i=b5a_1445300086

does anyone have the one where the niggers beat the hipster guy walking on the sidwalk

its similar to this webm

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the money

He got hit once or twice in the vest.

inquisitr.com/2507883/watch-black-youths-sickening-knockout-attack-on-helpless-homeless-white-woman-as-bystanders-watch-unconcerned-graphic-video/

Sorry for your losses, senpai.

The decline of Chuck E. Cheese is real. We went maybe a year ago for my daughters sixth birthday and it was a disaster. Hoodrats running wild, nonexistent staff, broke/shitty games, etc. Kids had a blast though but I sat with our coats and purses while keeping lookout. One bonus was an old boss of mine, a total fucknozzle, was managing the place and he had the unmistakable "kill me" look on his face the whole time. Fuck him.

>turn around
>see blacks
Shouldn't have relaxed