This is what happens when you have a entire generation raised on Jon Stewart and John Oliver. No actual argument...

This is what happens when you have a entire generation raised on Jon Stewart and John Oliver. No actual argument, just a snarky retort with zero substance. All that's missing is a Big Bang Theory-esque laughtrack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854
m.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right. They're not smart like us. Now let's go harass a pizza place by fire live ammo inside because some infowars-reading mong made up a conspiracy theory about them raping kids!

>obvious false flag
hello rabbi

nice try CNN, continue with your fake mass media news.

Leftists have never argued anything since the beginning of time.

You're headed for the oven, yid.

Not an argument.

Still not an argument.
>Call CNN fake news
>But alex jones is real!
Also retarded.

lo unico falso aqui es tu proxy.

Bitch, you already got your chance to "cancel" Trump's Presidency, and you failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

He's right, though. You are able to cancel a Trump presidency.

But that doesn't mean it's easy, that it's the right thing to do, or that the alternative is better.

If I was a person on the fence about it, the media not investigating it and brushing it off as a 'fake crazy conspiracy' theory looks really bad for them. For most people, if the well being of children is involved they don't mess around or take it likely.

Fuck off you goddamn nigger loving faggot. no one gives a single fuck what you think.

>not an argument

not like these losers ever formed an original opinion of their own in years

That ai zo called it

YES ITS CALLED VOTING YOU STUPID FAGGOT

>the media not investigating it
The media also doesn't investigate the air loom, you fucking mong. Must be real!

>He mad

lightly*

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

The American taxpayer wastes absurd amount of money on fucking airplanes. I'm glad Trump cancelled some shit for Air Luxury Cruiser One.

We bail out the airlines every few years, even while the jew who clearly mismanage the fuck out of the business gouge harder and harder every year.

we spent a trillion+ bucks forking money over to the MIC to make some piece of shit airplane that doesn't even work

airplanes did 9/11

fucking airplanes.

Wait. I don't go on pol that often, did someone shoot up that pizza place?

Who is Chris Greco?

Top notch posts lad

There's serious aspects that are involved that people wouldn't brush off. The media is making a big mistake to outright calling this fake news. They need to at least put in effort showing they have 'proof' and are 'debunking' the points.

Yeah. Someone went in and fired a gun. Nobody was injured and he got arrested.

>There's serious aspects
No there aren't. Sup Forums should stick to masturbating to interracial anime. It's all you're good at.

No one thinks Info Wars is real news. Alex Jones is a fucking meme. The pizzagate shooter was an obvious false flag given the guy is literally listed on IMBD. I don't follow pizzagate very closely, but if you think its all just bullshit and nothing could possibly be going on, you're a bluepilled normie who probably shouldn't be here. I'm not saying it's a satanic rape pit, but there's definitely some possible child diddling.

I don't even understand how he went from one point to the other. Doesn't even make sense.

If a friend/family is changing a kid's diaper in view of you, to avoid looking like a pedo, do you look away totally or just pretend you don't even notice but don't stare?

The possibility of human trafficking is serious. If it's fake, they have to show why it is fake news.

Also no one at the pizza place actually witnessed him firing the gun.
The media just kind of wanted to report it.

Also the guy's career was acting.

>No one thinks Info Wars is real news
>Noone supports Ben Shapiro
>Noone supports that fag Milo
>WE ARE NOT THE ALT RIGHT!!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

fucking destroyed OP

If you make it look obvious you're trying not to stare you'll come off looking like a pro.

he looks like richard spencer

>implying you ever even look up from your smartphone

Well, I was just being realistic. I rarely see him posted seriously on here. Mostly, people will make fun of him with " super male vitality" or water purifier jokes. I suppose he has real followers, but not many here. In my mind they are all controlled op.
Also, were not the fucking alt right. That's just a jew label to juxtapose conservatives who want small government with Neo Nazis in the public eye.
You're gonna have to go back to plebbit, friendo.

It's supposedly bridged together by the suave intellect he thinks he has.

Does Trump know that those planes tend to be loaded to the teeth with communications tech, guns, and armor so that the President can command/be safe while in the air? If he planes to go in his commercial jet, they're going to either heavily modify it or he is basically putting himself at risk.

You did exactly what the OP predicted.

You were just being realistic by claiming the right doesn't think infowars is real news? Did you spend this election cycle beneath a rock?

>You're gonna have to go back to plebbit, friendo.
You mean like /r/the_Donald?

I want to see one of these pieces of shot come face to face with certain death. Like getting lined up in front of a firing squad.

-whiplash-

As I said.
>I suppose he has real followers, but not many here.
I'm not talking about the right, I'm talking about Sup Forums.
>You mean like /r/the_Donald?
Sure, they're just as faggy as the rest of reddit.

Seriously, if you think people on Sup Forums give a fuck about a water filter salesman (((Alex Jones))) then you are absolutely lost...
If you think (((Alex Jones))) radicalized some guy to go shoot up a Pizza Place, you're an idiot.
If you cant tell an obvious false flag from the inconsistent reporting
>various times between 12PM - 4PM
>different number of weapons, some say he had 2, some say 4, some say 3, some say none
>Initially witnesses said he didn't shoot, but all the sudden they change the narrative
>The guy is an actor, one of his roles was a shooter in a movie called "Something About Pizza"
>m.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=m_nmfmd_act_2

You don't belong here. Take your shilling elsewhere, Jake Tapper.

RP right, faggot if you're going to pretend to be tard opposition.

Okay, it wasn't a false flag. We've had crazy people do crazy shit for stupider reasons all the time. It's not hard to figure out an insane dude reading shit like that would go crazy and do dumb shit like this. That happens so much it's practically a cliche.

DAMAGE. CONTROL.

Somewhere in an alternate universe...

>HEHE TWUMP WANTS A GOLD PLATED PLANE WITH A STWIP CWUB HEHEHEHE WHAT A BIG DUMMY HEHE

I would believe it wasn't a false flag, and initially I figured the same thing "some guy freaked out" but after looking into the evidence, its hard to convince myself it wasn't.

It set MSM up with the perfect narrative to try an stop the investigation and to get people more worked up about fake news.

>I'll maintain there is a possibility this was legit, but most evidence points to false flag.

Stick around for a while, you'll start catching on to the meme threads involving (((Alex Jones))) no one here takes him serious. This is the wrong place to try and pin that guy on.

Dude, I want you to take three quick breathes and really think about this for a minute. This story of a pedo ring run by the government has run for a few months all over the net. People have been using militant language in reference to it often on the internet, a public place. The narrative that stopping it is the moral action was peddled constantly in the areas where the theory grew.

Honestly, the fact it didn't happen sooner is the most surprising thing.

Okay, #pizzagate.

yeah... conspiracy...

So fake...

I get what you are saying, and at first that was my response. I figured this dude honestly freaked out and went militant on a pizza shop. But like I also said, after looking at the evidence and the seriously inconsistent reporting it's hard to believe thats what actually happened.

Im remaining skeptical.

>infowars-reading mong
You mean CNN

EXTREME WEATHER

Reading Wikileaks is illegal btw

t. CNN

Ha ha yeah, can't believe that asshole Trump would try to save taxpayers money by cutting back his own extravagant perks.

Thats a good goy!

Dude, they always inconsistently report stuff like this. Like, seriously, check out most stuff like this and you see the facts change constantly. The reason is they are so quick to be to print that they often go off rumours or report half truths. This happens every time someone pulls a gun in a public place because every station wants to be the first one with the scoop.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just a sympton of 24 hours news networks and constantly-updated news websites.

Hell, I remember when I was on the wsj website when news of the comey letter dropped. They just put the headline up with a pic saying "we'll fill in the details as the article gets written" and had to revise the contents like 20 times in an hour.

Alright already, Argentina is WHIIIIIIIITE

Pretty sure CNN never took pizzarape seriously.

www.snopes.com/code-for-pedophiles-on-toys

>We were unable to locate the document anywhere other than Wikileaks

HMMMMMMM...

He's right.

It's not really a perk. A lot of people don't get why Airforce One is expensive. It's not a commerical jet, it's literally a military vehicle. It has the most advanced com system in the world, is lightly armored, and has weapons on it. It's not a perk, it's a safety measure.

Inb4

>SNOPES IS WRONG! RANDOM CONSPIRACY THEORIES I READ ON FACEBOOK ARE TRUE!!

The dude who is registered as an actor on IMDB and whose last role was as "the gunman" in a movie about a pizza place? That guy?

Wikileaks is more reputable than Snopes, dumbass

How dare you slander this board of peace!

Not an argument.

being this much of a retard

This poster is either massively ass-blasted or trolling for (you)s

Now you're being the Argentinian. FBI has a website, you should know.

>it's not a perk of the job it's just the most incredibly fabulous expenditure to try to act as if we can marginally increase the safety of one person
>Now purchasing bullet proof cars for my work
>it's not a perk boss it MAKES ME PERSONALLY feel safer

What are you even trying to say?

I'm trying to sing the Tangerine anthem

Oíd, mortales el grito sagrado
Libertad, libertad, libertad:
Oíd el ruido de rotas cadenas,
ved en trono a la noble igualdad.
Se levanta en la faz de la tierra
Una nueva gloriosa nación,
Coronada su cien de laureles,
Y a sus plantas rendido un Leon.
CORO
Sean eternos los laureles,
Que supimos conseguir:
Coronados de gloria vivamos,
O juremos con gloria morir.

It's not a perk when, if you get assassinated, the entire world will go into disarray. When your life is that important to global stability, it's an obligation.

Lol

>Wikileaks
>reputable
Those two words don't belong in the same multiverse. Try again.

Speaking of which...
Did you guys even read page two of that load of bollocks?

>Butterfly symbol
>4 clover leafs!
OMG! #4changate! Sup Forums is running a child sex ring!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

People with schizophrenia shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

>Those two words don't belong in the same multiverse. Try again.
Well, now it's been established that you are either a troll or a shill. Probably a troll.

Good job.

CNN plz respond

someone """"shot up"""" comet ping pong

>All that's missing is a Big Bang Theory-esque laughtrack.
The laughtrack is playing full blast inside their minds, user. That's the sinister purpose of these comedies with sociopathic characters: brainwashing the viewers to think such speech and behavior is acceptable and even applauded by society.

Is this what CTR is being paid to do these days? Look we know all about the coordinated 'fake news' slander. We know the comet pizza guy was a false flag to discredit. You guys haven't fooled anyone for a long time. Give it up.

Alright Jake Tapper, you've had enough fun for the night.

>implying $4billion spent on ceo's and mechanical engineers is where the govt should be putting it's money.

tell that asscave to explain to me how his plan helps the economy.

a-a pro at what user?

>currently listening to Infowars in the background
>see League icon
>"hey I haven't even placed this season
>open league

>This is what happens when you have a entire generation raised on Jon Stewart and John Oliver.

I think Twitter also contributes to the issue. Having responses limited to 140 characters means that every posts has to be a witty little quip. There's literally no room for argument.

So, that's your response? Instead of a rebuttal, you just post a meme picture that someone besides you made?
>not an argument

>Someone """"has a sex slave dungeon under a pizza parlor in DC""""

Come on, guise. Guys? Really? Getting fucked in the face by Washington Post a little bit here? No Louis CK, bro.

That makes no sense and should have read " for future Americans" but Liberals cant into Rhetorical devices

Yeah, an actor who works with a bunch of child services went in there, supposedly fired at the floor once, and then let himself be arrested.

This was followed by the media going, "CHECK OUT THIS FAKE NEWS ABOUT A PIZZA HUT GUNMAN, BUT WE WON'T TELL YOU ANY DETAILS ABOUT WHAT THE FAKE NEWS INVOLVES", which tbqh made the media look kind of schizophrenic, untrustworthy, and insane. I mean, normies had to have been going, "why are you reporting a fake news story if it's fake??? Why won't you even tell me what the fake news was???"

If you think that's okay, you probably think this gorilla in a dress is okay too! ITS NOT OKAY *LAUGH TRACK*; NO REALLY THAT IS NOT OKAY SOMEONE TAKE THAT DRESS OFF THAT GORILLA

*CUT TO PICTURE OF SHAVED GORILLA*
THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT BUT ITS DEFINITELY BETTER

wrong.

trump is costing the america HUNDREDS of millions by cancelling this contract

they have a NON-DEFUNDABLE ROWN PAYMENT of 500 MILLION

trump doesnt understand the air force one is more than just a plane its a battle command station capable of running america in the sky

hes a fool, an idiot, a tyrant

but hes also going to get himself shot out of the sky because trump force one doesnt have 2 billion dollar anti-air defense (yes 2 billion is just for air defense)

hes a moran

>Cancelling an order for an overpriced plane is the same as cancelling election results
>Liberals actually believe this

>500 MILLION
oh noes this is like1% of the US defense budget what ever will they do oh noes

My response to "You're CTR!!" is "You're a faggot"? Yeah, pretty much.

What is produced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>you just post a meme picture that someone besides you made?
You literally just summed up the entire history of Sup Forums. Congratulations, you played yourself.

this smells like a reddit post