Whites commit more violent crimes than blacks

Should we control the breeding of cumskins? Castrate all "males" (LOL!) and use their whorish low quality sluts as a sex slaves?

The castrated males (LOL!) will be turned into trapped and forced to eat all of the culturally enriched semen coming out of their sister's ugly ass poverty vagina then force the little bitch to thank Pajit, Yu,Muhammad,Deshawn and others for allowing him to taste their semen cocktail warmed in his cumskin sister's vagina

Yup, future sounds great cucks,start growing that hair so we can doggystyle you GOOD too ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.684b84165eb7
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to kill a canadian goose because you made this post.

cumskin is mad? film it little bitch,do it phaggot!

>that image

What an absolute load of bullshit.

Canada Goose

I love how this directly parallels what Sup Forums posts daily, but switches the races. And yet Sup Forums can't see it for what it is. Lel

9.5/10 Gr8 b8.

That's nigger talk. get out ahmed

Lmfao.

The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope! that's when i get revenge!!!!
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO.

European governments are literally teaching these immigrants how to PLEASE YOUR WHORES.

Why is the "crimes committed" circle like 5 times bigger than the "crimes reported" circle when half of a crimes are reported? fucking niggers can't into math hahaha

In fact, the chances of Europe "saving itself" decrease every single day. Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? European "men"? LMFAO.

Say what you want about Muslims, but fighting is INGRAINED in their religion (Jihad) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you're spending the evening posting on a forum, convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Muslims who are so dedicated that they're WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

LMFAO. You better hope there isn't a "race war", because if there was, you would be crushed in SECONDS. What's really going to happen is that white women will continue to date inter-racially/barely have kids, and you'll still be posting on Sup Forums about "muh white brotherhood". Lmfao.

Oh boy, I wish niggers would be capable to deliver all this shit to white liberals.

>hey man there lots unreported crime! those could all be 100% but it's just a magical coincidence that black people are desprepotantly part of reported crimes!

Only a complete retard would fall for this.

Walk down the street of the blackest neighborhood, feel safe? Now the whitest. Report back.

The funny thing is, that whites are actually far more likely to be arrested, tried, and convicted for violent crimes when they do commit them. So basically the opposite of your tardfest meme graphic.

Octopus's have amazing control of their bodies.

Blacks are probably less likely to report crimes as well. They don't want to cooperate with the cops either. The nig numbers look even worse this way.

Just dropping in to kek at the mental gymnastics in that pic and deny (you)s

o love the rabid rants of angry niggers. wonder what you will do when you realize le weed man is just pretending to be a liberal and trump winning was no accident

i mean for fuck sakes what liberal supports pipe lines being made across a continent ? but then again nigs only think of themselves so im sure ecological concerns of liberals are never heard by your kind

Woah, this is starting to look like those unreported "rape statistics".

>unreported crime
>unreported
>pulling numbers out of your ass

So out of the people who get punished, 50%~ are still niggers, possibly even more, since 2/3 of that statistic doesn't get arrested. How does this prove anything?

A fucking leaf shitposting as usual.

They have a safe space and they are actully people, we're only going after the alt-right cumskin (these ones are sub-human trash, don't actually think laws against animal cruelty protects them)

>Tumblr
Good idea, lets cherry-pick the data...

>Every statistic is false unless I win
Leaves used to be funny

the claim of blacks committing half the crime is based on arrest reports, not convictions. This whole infograph is entirely irrelevant to the central claim.

>So see through math gymnastics and cherry picking we can make facts look like made up statistics!

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

before this thread really gets going you guys should know that this leaf is a next-level turboautism that just argues troll counter-points for fun.

do not reply to him, sage this thread, and don't give him attention. he's insufferable and will not stop unless you just ignore him. that's too much for all the fucking newfaggots, though, so incoming 350+ reply thread

that infographic makes no actual argument that whites commit more crimes.

it just implies it with making the ones that get away with it, white.

You just afraid they wake up.

> Out of 1000 crimes committed only 500 are reported.

Stopped reading here at obviously bullshit "statistic".Wow, precisely 50.000% you say?

Leaf holocaust coming soon.

You're a disgrace to us northmen, leaf.

Reverse the order so that we get at least one report.

>HURRR DURRRR, NO SELF-AWARENESS HURRR

It's official, jack off while you can to your waifu cause we are gonna castrate all of you . Subhuman trash have no right to reproduce

Animal cruelty laws won't protect you and i doubt that pest cruelty laws exist. Hang yourself while you can cause your "day of the rope" masochist holiday wish will be granted by us superior beings but it will hurt way more than you think

Kek'd

jewish sophistry at its finest

Stopped reading when they pretended to know what happens with unreported crime. How the fuck are they supposed to know that? Surveys?

You're an idiot that doesn't understand what per capita is and why it's such a telling sign on how violent niggers are
>day of the rake with be soon leaf

But being attested isn't a conviction.

Walked Down the Street of places in Alabama and Nebraska. Saw alot of CSA Battle Flags and the Dixie Land music being played. Never wanna go there again.

Road the Downtown Strip of Detroit, Literally felt like i was in Saints Row, was fucking awsome, Been Growing up in the South with GTA all my life so i wanted to know how that felt.

>Reading
>Implying you inbreds can read anything else then the positive pregnancy test few weeks after fucking your own sister

>HURRR DURRRR, NO SELF-AWARENESS HURRR HURRRRRRR

It's official, jack off while you can to your waifu cause we are gonna castrate all of you . Subhuman trash have no right to reproduce

Animal cruelty laws won't protect you and i doubt that pest cruelty laws exist. Hang yourself while you can cause your "day of the rope" masochist holiday wish will be granted by us superior beings but it will hurt way more than you think

>Canada is full of retards: The thread
good read, but you'll never be as clever or entertaining as aussies. Fuck off.

btw the whole 500 out of 1000 violent crimes reported is based on this citation:

rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

>This statistic presents information together which originated from separate studies. RAINN presents this data for educational purposes only, and strongly recommends using the citations to review any and all sources for more information and detail.

so its based on a mishmash of surveys that may or may not be accurate in their findings.

exactly, the whole premise of the infograph is based on a lot of assumptions that was never true about the opposing argument. The only thing it can rely on is their ambiguous "500 out of every 1000 violent crimes aren't reported" which is highly questionable to me.

Why bother posting such weak bait? If you stop, will you die?

>We don't have data on most crimes
>Black people commit most of the crimes we do have data on
>White people commit more crimes

Yeah, sure. Just ignore the fact that police have shown anti-white biases, probably due to fears of accusations of racism (which has happened before in other countries) yet blacks still get arrested more.

Whites are more likely to be shot>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.684b84165eb7
Police in other countries are nice to minorities to avoid being called racist> bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

>Non-reported Crime

How do they even qualify a number?

you kids dont even try anymore.

i remember when trolling was a art

it would be extremely painful