Rabbis Urge Trump, Putin to Help Rebuild Temple in Jerusalem

YES! FINALLY!
>“The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented.”

>The Sanhedrin sent letters to both Trump and Putin urging them to work together to fulfill a project that will benefit all mankind - the rebuilding of the Holy Temple atop Jerusalem’s hotly contested Temple Mount.

>Both leaders have expressed support for Jewish claims to Jerusalem, though Trump has certainly been the most vocal of the two.

>At any rate, Israel is “poised to rebuild the Temple,” Weiss insisted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple#Protestant
cnn.com/2016/12/06/politics/richard-spencer-texas-am/index.html
prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yigc4z1gFA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's in israel today NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/30506/Default.aspx

pol doesn't let me link it

Gotto love the rabbinic bastards they say, help us rebuild the temple in the city of peace. Then the americans get in and kill a whole bunch of arabis and the rabbis turn around and say curse those americunts!

Why do they need help?

cuckaniahu won't let them

Isn't that some apocalyptic shit?

Then they say i love russia, nowhere in this world can you get medical treatment for one dollar.

Reminder that the building of the temple in Jerusalem is one of the key moments in the end times.

isnt that supposed to mark the end of the world?

yep, iirc sunday school properly, this was one of the signs of the end times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple#Protestant

they want to force god's hand.

I hope Jerusalem gets nuked.

Yes

wtf how do I sign up

Then the early 20th century turkish diaspora laughs and laughs and says it wasnt easy being turkish in america. Can you believe we werent allowed to practice islam in christian countries nor build synagogues. But now we united as jews and we control these sons of bitches

Well boys better get right with god.

Nuke that city. We can't let them rebuild it.

yup, we're fucked

So which one is the anti-christ? Putin or Trump?

What?

>Their plan was to end the world

Damn, they did it all. Both World Wars, The Holocaust, Multikulti, and even Trump.

It was all for this.

I wasn't really exposed to Christianity as a kid. What's up with the rebuilding and apocalypse stuff?

My parents were edgy intellectual deists.

I dunno, Putin has a larger cult-following outside the US and the basically won the most in Syria, the US election, the coming French election, etc than any other leader and some cunts legit believe he is some savior

I'd bet it's Putin

You bravos better be ready to fight
If you want to get out of east texas tonight

Yes, they need the Temple to do animal sacrifices to pay for their sins.

Sacrifices must be going on for them to be stopped. Step towards Armageddon.

they've been saying they're going to build the temple for more than half a century

nothing new, next

Personally, I don't believe in any of that God hooey, but I want that damn temple built out of morbid curiosity and desire to troll.

WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR

>tfw 2016 is such a crazy year it's the year the world ends

Why would Trump be the anti-Christ though? The man is trying to bring peace and prosperity to the world.

Is it the end time already? My, how time flies.

Isnt the anti Christ supposed to appear to be good or something?

>building their luciferian temple

What's stopping the Jews from doing so? It's their country. They should petition their Jewish leaders.

Yes. He's also supposed to very very physically attractive. I think that alone rules out both Trump and Putin.

>brazilian intellectuals

That's the point. The world needs a mass cleansing anyway so who cares. Hopefully he starts with the muslims.

Why not Jews....

When they build it, and the world doesn't end, can we finally debunk religion? If so, then build the damn thing.

Yes. rebuild the temple plz

Why not both at the same time?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

THE END OF TIMES CAN'T COME BEFORE I LOSE MY VIRGINITY!

He's literally /ourguy/

The temple is to be built by the messiah. They can't do it. Also the 3rd temple implies the prophecy of Israel becoming a center to whom all nations will submit spiritually. It's just a self realized prophecy just to keep the lying machine going.

Anybody supporting this is a kike lover/puppet

t. Non believier jew

sacrifice red hefer when?

thanks for the distraction Moshe, wouldn't want those pesky white people hearing about this: cnn.com/2016/12/06/politics/richard-spencer-texas-am/index.html

Im conflicted because I dont want the jews to get anything they want but I also think pissing off muslims is hilarious

holy shit were fucked

oh well good
glad I am special enough to be here for the real thing

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE TEMPLE

As long as it has some up-to-date gas chambers, not a problem.

HERE WE GOOOOO

Yes.

And anyone who claims otherwise was to be demonized..

>The temple is to be built by the messiah

I think this'd be pretty cool.

YEAH

pretty sure it might just start WW3

HERE COMES THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Well claiming Trump is good gets you demonized enough, he is not universally liked therefore cannot be the anti-Christ.

Sounds like a great plan.
>jews happy, maybe they'll stop the cuckening for a few months
>trump and putin work together, breaking the ice on future joint endeavors
>mudslimes btfo forever
What is there to lose?

>build the temple so that the Dome of the Rock is inside
>make muslims ask for special permission to come inside

Don't cuck them by burning it down, cuck them over and over again by making them humble themselves

It's Trudeau, then

It's always the fucking leafs

MEMBERRRR!? ALL OF US! TURN TO CHRIST BEFORE GOD SMOTES ALL OUR ASSES

muslims won't just be BTFO, they'll BTFO every corner of the world they can if that mosque comes down

do they have any prophecy that requires it to stand though? it'd basically show islam wrong if it comes down and nothing happens

It has been foretold.

Your messiah, our antichrist and Trump is surrounding himself with Jews. It can't be Trump cuz he's not a jew, his son in law on the other hand...

is... barron... a jew?

Elected. Awaiting maybe the mortal wound passage? How liked will he be after this temple or that happening? Which I pray won't and for him and that doesn't need to be tested. But you are lying

The last book in the bible is called Revelations, it's a bunch of prophesies leading up to the end of the world. So it is prophesied that the temple will be built a third time before the Apocalypse and the second coming.

The Jews don't believe that, they just like the historical and religious meaning of the temple, not to mention the show of strength, only the craziest most nationalist Jews want it rebuilt though.

Some Christians believe that the sooner the temple is rebuilt the sooner we will have the Apocalypse and in turn the second coming of Christ, so they get hot and bothered about any talk of it being rebuilt.

So wait let me get this straight then.
Which one is the antichrist and which one is the messiah
Trump or Putin.
Either Trump is the messiah.
Or he's the antichrist.
Or Vlad is the messiah.
Or he's the antichrist.
HmmMMMMM

Literally, the end of time.

prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-6/

He's a crypto whom has no regard for women
Bullshit. He is here to show us the errors in our ways and comes more from assyria than persia and also we havent had the bad times yet so why get saved by him first. Doesnt work that way

The mosque is nothing important in the religion. It was built by Ibn Marwan who himself was a kaffir that destroyed part of the kabbah. The location itself it special because mohammed led all the past prophets in prayer then ascended to paradise. Apparently he talked to a rock or something there hence dome of the rock.

They want fulfill the bible prophecy.
The next "big show" is coming soon.

It's always the same bullshit: They create a hell on earth and then deliver a random "saviour" to accomplish the next task.

>Trump, trigger Third Impact!
Nice try, SEELE

Anti-Christ is going to be the one all think is Christ if I remember correctly.

Wait HOL UP

Wasn't Cyrus the name of the Frog's friend who died to Magus in chrono trigger????????
Wait HOL UP HOL UP

FROG

FROG

youtube.com/watch?v=Yigc4z1gFA4

Yo holy shit

Once they get the go ahead it can go up fast as many pieces have been made in advance

Enough nephilim ayy shit goin around. First comes antichrist then Christ again. How do these rabbis know the conditions are ripe now? On what are they basing this? Complete bologna. That's what

that's Solomon's temple.

This looks like a fun project. Make it so!

See
Hitler gave him his country. Don't you know they play both sides? Now orange hitler makes greater israel

the antichrist will enter the rebuilt temple and declare himself god. that is how you will know who it is

I don't believe in god nor the bible. I'm just stating what this means in tradition. Is one sign of the Olam ha ba or 'world to come'.

Objetively it might be nothing. But for jewish believers and those pro israel christians this would be a 'miracle' and 'proof' in support of Israel.

Just more brainwashing garbage. Ultraorthodox might not let this happen and start rioting as in other ocassions, though.

Anybody supporting this is a lobbist, a puppet or just part of the bread and circus curtain

Nope. It's the third temple.

So if I fly there around the grand opening then proclaim myself GOD while inside I can be the antichrist?

Top Kek

Fuck you selfhateing jew that thinks he knows anything

>the antichrist will enter the rebuilt temple and declare himself god. that is how you will know who it is
IMO it's the zionist pretend jews as a collective.

Trump agrees to rebuild the temple but only after the Jews build The Wall

>Trump is Hitler

Let this meme die

double

sevens

FUCK

this is correct. the term anti-christ used in the New Testament the greek word for anti does not mean opposite like some dude with horns or whatever anti in the greek means "like" as in similar to. many will be deceived

these mother fuckers always got their hands out

pay for your own shit for once you fucking faggots

>rly makes u tink

The Jewish messiah doesn't have to be a Jew.

that's not the issue dude, al-aqsa being blown up to make space is

Rebuild it yourselves you fucking leeches. Nobody wants to build more depressing, ugly jewish buildings.

So if Trump builds the temple he will be viewed as their messiah. Trump will have full control over the Jews and set us free from them

Fuck you and your retared picture im irish and we are not a problem.