Million Dollar Extreme

Same Hyde is official losing his marbles after season 2 of world peace got cancelled.

He's smoking weed now
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buhkNvipAjY
youtube.com/watch?v=GZyQJJSFNcE
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5e0oxo/hydewars_will_only_be_okay_if/daam4ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not politics, fuck of with your e-celeb bullshit.

actually the legalization of Marijuana is politics my friend. Try again.

There had better be a new hydewars by tomorrow

You didn't say anything about legalization of marijuana in your original post, fag.

This. I'm obsessed with it.

Let's all hope he's done smoking peckers

good show

Before it went to MSM that Sam lost his show, a video he uploaded to youtube showed holes punched into a door and clear signs of him moving out. Now all we see is him in his car or in a new house.

It probably ended some of his friendships.

It's obviously not pot and it's obviously a joke. OP is THE COCK SUCKING FAGGOT BEAST OF ALL TIME

OP is Sam.

U fag?

>lighting blunt

>not smoking weed

xD

If so my claim is yet truer

Or Sam has gone off the deep end and is investigating. #PizzaGate

my dad smokes grape swisher-sweets unironically

he's not smoking weed retard

>hair color
>old vid

why is he posting old vidjas

Not even real, no fucking blunt end looks that clean and tightly packed and the smoke is inconsistent

what kind of nigger is your dad?

MDE is compromised, Sam is dead

Alt Right man babbies btfo lmao.

Sam ,
seriously...take a break and regroup.
/pol will turn on you dude & the clock is ticking on your 15min...

it's called a cigar faggot

He stole that joke from American Psycho.

In America a blunt is a size, not a filler. You can buy Phillie blunts at any bodega or corner store

I don't understand, how is getting famous on the internet less legit than taking whatever the establishment pushes at you?

Seems like a more purer meritocratic system where people decide what they like/don't like.

lost

Did the Juice do this to him?

>this

a blunt is a cigar that is filled with weed dumbass wtf are you on about

It's Backwoods cigars.

Sam Hyde might be a degenerate anyway and fucked a tranny

Yeah it's a damn comfy watch, Anyone else here get cozy in bed while listening?

At least shop the information in the emails so that it isn't so obvious a fabrication.

Me senpai.

It's like having friends.

Sam Hyde i's unfunny. Million dollar extreme was shit and so was World Peace

He was kind of dumb honestly. He tweeted a bunch of alt-right shit, which I support but you're not gonna be able to have a show on a major network if you're so overtly associated with that.

>tripfag tranny
>asking me to believe anything an attentionwhore trip says

>alt-right
doesn't exist

Sam Hyde + Chris Cantwell podcast when?

FUCKING FAGGOT STFU AND LISTEN TO A GROWN UP

> a video he uploaded to youtube showed holes punched into a door and clear signs of him moving out

Which video?

He's always smoked

youtube.com/watch?v=buhkNvipAjY

No one buys backwoods just to smoke on their own you filthy animal

agree

THAT'S THE JOKE MY GOD LEAF

do you even know what the fuck is going on

Goobas

>Sam Hyde is the first Anti-e-celeb you faggot

Its a cigarillo

Desu are you retarded bitch? Obviously no one really smokes backwoods without putting pot in them. But Sam was....you leafs don't understand humor goddamn

chris is going off the deep end right now. i'm actually worried if hes still alive.

1st episodes were meh but 4 was kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZyQJJSFNcE

Love HydeWars

>Which black man won the sports game

>I wannah watch the tee vee

It isn't less legit but should be discussed on the /celeb/ or /YouTube/ board Sup Forums desperately needs

yeah only nigger dick threads and "what did he mean by this" threads are allowed by the mods.

So how does Hyde actually make a living?
I mean, he doesn't make much from patreon, so he's probably got a side job right?

It's late Hans, shouldn't you be prepping Mohammed?

If you think it's a good idea to reach for a cop's gun for street cred... you might be Mike Brown.

(checked)
He won like $25,000 by betting on Trump, and he probably got paid by adult swim. Hopefully his book makes some money too, I already bought my copy. Imagine how much a first print of "How to bomb the U.S. Gov't" is going to be worth once Obersturmfuhrer Hyde is convicted of ethnic genocide of Jews in 2049.

...david dook

its ok notch is gonna finance it

Enjoy Hydewars while it lasts
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5e0oxo/hydewars_will_only_be_okay_if/daam4ab/

He spent all his winnings and then some on publishing the book.

we need to get rid of socialized cable

>publishing his book costs $25,000
That's a lot, didn't he buy a bike too?

>tfw you realize we did this by ratting him out
we should've kept his secret

What the fuck this was high class comedy?!

The cancellation will cause the youtube channel to skyrocket. It already tripled it's daily subscriber count yesterday.

>the bet I made was a gain of $19k which after taxes is like $11k... the book cost ~$25k to print 3200 copies

What did you lose?

so comfy

the laughing game

what do you find so appealing about hydewars? just curious not bullying

bought it

Amusing conversations.
Also makes me feel like I have friends lel

>19k which after taxes is like 11k

Jesus Christ, fuck the IRS, so glad I'm getting my winnings in Bitcoin.

MDE was funny once. Not sure what happened along the way.

Unrelated: Sam sure got fat.

your dad is fucking retarded

He bought that with his kickstarter TV money

>sam hyde
>e-celeb
he is musician, actor, director, and school shooter

I unironically do this.

you are genuinely fucking retarded get the hell out of here

Yeah I want to get one partly for that reason too, but fuck, it costs something like $70 shipping to Australia.
I'll never get to see it

How long before he an hero?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

why do people always post this on here

Unfunny, boring, trannyfucking faggot.
Literally if you didn't worship him because he kisses your boobos better when you complain to him on reddit you'd see it's just not funny. Sometimes the premise is but its subpar Tim and Eric absurd shit

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOSER

What's the best World peace Clip?

I lose it everytime I watch Guy heaven Gym
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

lol he's not smoking weed you sheltered asstard

Yeah, but at least I'm not a leaf

unessecary

Hopefully tomorrow, his last chance to redeem his comedy legacy to go to comet pizza and start shooting, suicide by cop. That'd be funny