It's high time India posters are purged from Sup Forums

It's high time India posters are purged from Sup Forums.

Day of the loo when?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/06/asia/india-betwa-frigate-flips/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize we have free access to 4G unlimited internet? And Indian government is planning to unleash 800 million pajeets online till 2019. Indian users are just going to keep increasing everywhere on internet.

why does your flag have an anus

OUT

Are y'all gonna poo on it?

This place is going to get reeeeeeeeal shitty then.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I, for one, welcome our indian overpoo

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost british and french empires have done everything 10 times better than them. They are dirt. No, they are less than dirt. They are the filth left on the bottom of a dead German soldiers boot. They ridicule all countries above them because they think that their words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample them in an instant might hear their pathetic shrill all the way up on their world stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western Europe. If you are Dutch, kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

Seriously, why do you poop on the beaches? Have you ever stepped on a poo?

Are you in the right thread?

How often have you had diarrhea?

>SMURF ANAL: THE FLAG

>Seriously, why do you poop on the beaches?
Don't live near a beach, so don't know.

>Have you ever stepped on a poo?
Yup, but on cow poo not human poo.

Why does your flag have a butthole in it?

Please redirect yourself to the the Netherlands hate thread

Yeah, after you are a Super-Pooper by 2020.

Take the POO to the LOO Pajeet.

So where is your "special place" on the beach?

So much poo... so few loo...

So do you guys use the finger of a rubber glove?

Once or twice a year, food related diarrhea.

Its a wheel signifying progress

Nearest beach to me is atleast 1100 km.

We don't use anything. There is a reason we have 1.3 billion people.

poo... Did you hear about that indian guy who was sucked into the engine of the plane? Yea, the shit really hit the fan...

I didn't.

>How often have you had diarrhea?
or as india would call it, Tuesday

I am so glad I live in a developed nation with toilets...

i hope india makes its presence know on camwhore sites. i have a weakness for aryan qts.

Is hepatitis a big problem in India?

I hope that too.

It used to be, not anymore.

Hep B must be... it is transmitted fecal-oral route.

>Day of the loo
So it'd be The Flushing? Oh wait, no toilets.

They say shit floats, just no always upright
cnn.com/2016/12/06/asia/india-betwa-frigate-flips/index.html

Oh Singapore... you're fucking all right.

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

can you build an immunity to it?

Yes, after first exposure people are immune to Hep B, but 5% of cases set up in the liver much like hep C and can become chronic and cause liver cirrhosis. Also, probably the worst consequence is fetal-maternal transmission of Hep B. Many of those cases result in the kid being born with Hep B and having it for life until their liver poops out and they need a transplant.