Richard Spencer at Texas A&M

youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0

How'd he do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/806352656830758912
vocaroo.com/i/s0YQQKESntPd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just so fake and creepy. I don't understand how people can like him.

You lost, shill?

No, he's just not a very good leader, regardless of his argument.

You have to admit he's very good at generating publicity and spreading his message, far more than any other Alt-Right figure.

I've watched maybe 7 full-on speeches by him. He knows how to talk to an audience but he just comes off as a self-absorbed dickhead who's in it for himself and cracks under pressure.

It's not so much he delivers a message that he rambles about race and telling people what they want to hear. Even offscreen you can hear this smug, pedo, right-wing nu-male who wants to steer all conversations. I'd rather have him as a weird college professor at best than a political leader.

I liked it man. He says some stuff people don't agree with, but I think his speech red pilled some of the audience

Not good.

I agree. His podcasts are a lot better and he's smart, but maybe he's not a good guy to be giving speeches.

Says the person who can't even form grammatically correct sentences in English.

>pedo
Thanks for the "objective analysis," shill.

Could Sup Forums stop falling for this autist controlled opposition patsy?

Why is he conviently relevent the monent donald trump wins after a year of canpaigning?

Verified source, please.

He's been relevant for years. Learn your history, shill. Just because you lack awareness does not mean many others don't.

Richard Spencer's Q&A sessions are better then his speeches

I liked his Q&A session

Translation: I have no source.

I'm a bloody Yank, shill. KYS.

>How'd he do, Sup Forums?

Not great, but not bad either.

He needs to refine his debating skills and bantz bigly if he's going to keep to these college speeches. There were a lot of opportunities to BTFO all the classic liberal arguments, but he frequently avoided them.

I think he's onto something really powerful with his message about white history and the future of the white race. When I said "I think we (white people) could go to the stars" I realized that this is the message he's been trying to craft. And it's a good one. Tying in the whole esoteric Savitri Devi stuff is great because it gives white people a visual of their future to latch onto and believe in.

The problem is that you can't give that speech to negros, mulattos and kikes trying to debunk your ideas. You really have to knock them down with cold logic. Going on tangents about how white people are the only ones to land on the moon when a Jewish professor is trying to argue that white DNA doesn't exist looks cringy and autistic.

I think he needs to keep refining his message about white blood and soil determinism to use in his speeches, and then work on his debating skills for the Q&A sections. He should reference the Daily Shoah episodes where they demolished the Vice and Gawker journalists. Those guys are great boiling down these stupid arguments and destroying them in a hilarious way.

Ive literally never seen him posted on Sup Forums or any board , forum, news site until just recently. Is he just another fringe Stormfront retard who has no concept of subtlety or self awareness?

When there a mobs of violent protestors right outside the door and you could be offed at any moment, do you think it might be just a little bit hard to "relax" and "focus" on the more aesthetic aspects of rhetorical delivery?

You're not even white anyway, gtfo

>The problem is that you can't give that speech to negros, mulattos and kikes trying to debunk your ideas. You really have to knock them down with cold logic.

I thought white people are his target audience.

Good analysis.

>You're not even white anyway, gtfo
Are you talking to me? I'm 100% Viking and Anglo-Saxon. My ancestors founded towns in Texas in the 19th Century. KYS.

Who gives a fuck about this fag? Fag is degeneracy. Degeneracy is not wanted in 'our movement.'

Notice how I didn't call it 'xxx-xxxxx?' Ya that's cause pol doesnt belong this fags xxx-xxxxx

>Ive literally never seen him posted on Sup Forums or any board , forum, news site until just recently.
Most Sup Forumsacks are far more hard-core than Spencer, so they probably thought he was too "soft" or "not uncompromising enough."

Look for acknowledgment on TRS, Richard.
Nobody likes attention fags, you are not a very good public speaker and should invest in good suits instead of those illfitting potatosacks you normally wear.
>inb4 the Brit with "le Overton window"
Go brush your teeth Nigel

>He needs to refine his debating skills and bantz bigly if he's going to keep to these college speeches.
I thought he handled the fat clown pretty well.

No, we're just smart enough to know that hail-victories and roman salutes are autism level signalling and not for huehues.

This fucking fag can disappear. Like TRS and Millenial Woes and Milo, I hate their fucking guts.

I was there. Whay can I say? It was a bunch of leftists protesting. Pretty fucking lame desu

Yes, and the best way to get new white people into his audience to show them with logic why liberalism is fundamentally anti-white, and why kumbaya civic nationalism will only result in the destruction of white people.

The one guy who came up saying how he didn't feel bad about being white but still thought that the races could get along was a huge missed opportunity. He should have explained how "compromise" between races only means white people giving up power, culture, authority have identity. Other races can't offer us anything of value, so how can we possibly "compromise" with them? White people can be their own doctors, scientists, and farmers, we don't need to look to immigrants for this. Ask him exactly what do we gain by "compromising" with others?

Richard instead starting insulting the guy by doing his Rush Limbaugh DR3 impression, which also highlighted his poor bantzing skills. That whole comedy routine only makes sense to fans of the Daily Shoah.

I have criticisms of his shit, but he's also Out There Doing Itâ„¢ more competently than anyone else as regards publicizing white nationalism. He has my support.

his twitter account is banned

Not an argument

spencer was clear that blacks, native americans, asians, etc. have a strong sense of identity, that whites currently have this goofy identity-of-non-identity they try to force on everyone else, which in the end is the whiteness whites pretend they don't have, because they're embarrassed about their success

resonated with me as a white person, much better than sieg heiling

you new?

He's not a leader in so much as a provides the platforms and is the most notable speaker, which is natural when you're the one that starts a thing.

> you will never BTFO someone this hard
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/806352656830758912

he was recently married and has a daughter

the tweet was real but he was saying that opposition to homosexuality is implicitly white, not homosexuality itself. It quite obvious if you saw the entire thread.

That you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. He road on Trumps coat tails, but he's been doing this for a while now, he's been relevant in pro-white circles.

It was pretty good, I liked when he shredded the ham with the tshirt.

I think that getting too bogged down in arguments with non-Whites is largely a waste of time; you are essentially asking them to prostrate themselves in front of you and admit that they have an inferior history and culture to Europeans.

Our primary objectives ought to be:

1) Making White people racially conscious in the same manner that every other racial group is. White people are slowly beginning to realize that if they advocate universalism whilst ever other group resorts to tribalism, we lose every time. It's actually quite easy to get right-leaning Whites to think along these lines, you just have to drop small redpills here-and-there. I'm not too sure whether it's possible to get left-wing Whites on a similar wavelength, though, do you?

2) Gradually normalizing our ideas; which are currently regarded as "radical". Every time we get a public platform, we are shifting the boundary of what is considered socially acceptable to discuss. In time, the free-market/personal-liberty/feeble-conservatism of the GOP and the Western Right must be replaced by nationalism and White identity politics.

I think a lot of this can be achieved just by reminding White people of what their reality looks like if current demographic changes continue. Most Whites don't want to be a minority in their own country surrounded by people who largely hate them. If you can tap into this, it's easy to convert them.

He's right though. Greeks were giant fags, that doesn't mean we have to appeal to them though.

He did will desu

wow

and people call this guy a fag or a control oppo

Do you like anybody at all? I'm glad he's around. Its a far cry better than government funded race mixing propaganda.

savage

Yeah that was a great moment.

My point with my first post was just that he tends to get sidetracked talking about how white people are destined to conquer the universe, and going KANGZ when stronk minorities get confrontational. Another example was when he was on Roland Martin and started talking about how the Ancient Egyptians were white.

>This kills the civic nationalists

i dont think of myself as part of the alt right. i think of myself as part of the movement. i dont support the alt right i support the cause

Yea we should all just do nothing and never go public

I literally just got back from the protest

He said it but it's totally out of context. He meant that being against gay marriage and shit is the last stand of white identity for cuckservatives.

Is Spencer going on a college tour?

>I don't support a label maaaaan
>I don't believe in labels maaaaaaaaaaaaaan
>labels will just give people something to attack bro

you don't support shit you faggot

Yes become white isis

he has been for a year

'dangerous faggot tour'

What is Gary Johnson doing out of his weed greenhouse

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>"what should someone who is interested in the alt-right look to doing next?"

>"buy my next boog and le keep bosting ebin memes on twitter XDDD"

this hack is your leader?

sit on your dildo fence faggot.

no, but a media figure who has been with us since the start.

Richard Spencer has always been /ourguy/.

and yet your level of activity still remains at "buying boogs and bosting ebin memes on twitter"

just stop
it's a shitty meme to distance yourself from him because he's actually making gains and you'd prefer to stay in your bubble filled with shit and piss.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

no i have no problem with the labels. i just think that labeling our thing makes it easier to attack. if its just a bunch of people talking on the internet about stuff theyd like to change and how to change it, then you cant do anything about it.

Spencer is at his best when establishes non-white identities, and then moves to white identity. Is there really an opportunity to turn the tables in those situations?

I've been in those conversations a million times. You're just going to get bullshit from minorities about whiteness as a social construct; racism is just power and privilege, etc., especially on a college campus. It is just a bunch of doublethink that goes nowhere.

If a white person goes to India, or Africa, or China, or Detroit, you're going to be judged biologically as white, no matter one's attire, politics, religion, ethnicity, language, etc. While nice whites like to believe their race is optional, Spencer painted the world in terms where it isn't.

nice trips btw

>Cuckoldry has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. The BBC is not going away-not something to get worked up about.
Fucking Faggot. Dear Spencer, you make us here at Sup Forums cringe. You are not one of us.

>No, we're just smart enough to know that hail-victories and roman salutes are autism level signalling and not for huehues.
How is he responsible for the roman salutes? He raised his glass to toast the audience, nothing more. Three or four people in the audience did the roman salute out of several hundred, and we don't even know if they were plants. Two Jews the night before did the roman salute with Tila Tequila, for example.

I think net-net "Hailgate" was actually good for the movement, if you maintain that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Anyway, you're a Cucked Canuck, so your opinion is irrelevant. Your PM literally wants to ban genders. Hopefully your entire country will be nuked at some point very soon, as you are a dire threat to Western Civilization and all that it represents.

KYS.

im not on the fence. only newfags and kike shills call this the alt right.

I know. That means you need to use other verified sources.

seethis guy is taking it off the keyboard and into the halls, this is what we need, we cant win behind a screen

You're from fucking Indonesia and you're telling the Americans they're wrong on who they think is a plant? This Richard guy speaks no better than a college freshman and got famous out of no-where.

richard spencer on the alt right and the new right

>White people are slowly beginning to realize that if they advocate universalism whilst ever other group resorts to tribalism, we lose every time.
Bingo. This is the crux of the matter. Universalism is unicornism.

I'm a tenth generation white American on holiday, you fuck.

I am? Or my country is?

Because the former I can assure you is not the case. The latter is certainly true. Now I think you are a Spencer pushing shill. Spencer divided our ranks with his autistic shit and now here you are attempting to do the same thing amongst brethren.

GTFO shill

You want to know what the first quasi-respectable advocate for white identity in generations became famous so quickly? How about the Brussels bombing, the Paris attacks, the Pulse shooting? Trump winning, despite the full weight of the anti-white MSM against him? Rotherham, Brexit, etc etc etc et-fucking-cetera? Do you live under a fucking rock?

Its like a forest fire - when there's a buildup of dead, rotting wood in the forest, it can ignite very quickly in dry conditions. Our culture is full of rotting wood, full of dead weight, full of lies. Richard is just a guy who struck a match.

And he's been around for years, FYI, its only the unusual conditions that have concentrated themselves in 2016 which propelled him to a global spotlight.

False Dichotomy.

I'm not obsessed with Adolf Hitler or racial superiority. I like to make memes and have fun. And I believe Jews belong in an oven.

>I am? Or my country is?
Both, obviously. Duh.

Of course it is. And its also a pathetic attempt at rebranding.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0YQQKESntPd
Awesome. Field report?

See this is why you have been a non-country of farmers for 2000 years. You say and do stupid fucking shit.

I am more savagely right wing than probably 90% of people on POL, let alone the world at large. Spencer is a fucking moron. The number one rule of being enlightened is

YOU NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL

Never. Not until we have control. Revealing power level to normies is like flicking a switch on a nuclear weapon above our heads. It's fucking suicide at this point. If you don't see that, well you are Polish so we can forgive you. You thought you could beat Hitler too.

literally who

This
Its true user, labeling makes attacks easier. Classic jew tactic. Even Sup Forums has used labels in various propaganda maneuvers- ex. the use of "cucks", "shills", "dindus", etc.

>The number one rule of being enlightened is
YOU NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL
This. I know several racists in the upper echelons of society. We are the same people that promote abortion clinics. You open alt-righters are dumbfucks who deserve to be lumped with niggers. Buh bye.

He did pruddy gud but the guy handling the recording was complete fucking garbage.

I like the new edition of a skinhead goon squad to keep away all of the degenerates.

>this hack is your leader?
He heads up a white nationalist think tank. He is a thinker, which is somewhat different from a leader.

Nice one, mate.

the elites have failed, white identity politics are inevitable with demographic decline

Thank you for your message, shill. One kebab has been deposited into your account.

Is there a better quality upload without all the (((technical difficulties)))?

Yes, but you do not reveal your intentions until the happening. Don't be a goddamn moron. No one will be able to swallow our pills until they are hungry as fuck for them. Trump just won the goddamn white house. Liberals are wearing diapers because they are soiling themselves in fear. And NOW YOU WANT TO REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL AND HAIL VICTORY?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID???

>While nice whites like to believe their race is optional, Spencer painted the world in terms where it isn't.
Universalism is unicornism.