Does Sup Forums do drugs?

Does Sup Forums do drugs?

Have you had visions of trump in an acid trip?
Or do all you neo nazis just smoke meth?

This is Cocaine country

Cucks

I smoke a little pot

I did lsd 4 days before the 2016 election and i had thought this election was "good vs evil" since the pizzagate shit was going on at this time. Also with all the kek praising and winning, i still cant be sure we didn't have spiritual forces help us.

Really? Coke is for negros I thought

I tend to smoke a bit of weed, also smoke cigs
>DUDE

Maybe because Canadian cucks can only afford cut shit idk

I mix tobacco and weed in my bowls

Hell yeah, i do that sometimes. Also occasionally smoke "splunts" which is a blunt wrap with bud and tobacco from the blunt.

Fentanyl is in all the coke kek, new people are getting hooked on that everyday here

More like cut shit is all we have. Feels bad man

Nice, are you in a legal state?

Amphetamines are the only redpilled drug.

I mean, they literally keep you staying woke so how can you take them while remaining leftist?

Also is it true white people get away with drug use or are minorities bad at hiding it?

Florida, so legal for medical in 2017 but not rec.
To answer your second question, it depends on the cop/circumstances. But in general, non-whites are pretty bad at hiding it and they do get caught more for drugs

Does everyone do mdma at uni in american and canada or is that just over here?

I dip occasionally. During finals I use Adderall.

That's about it.

MDMAs usually just used for raves here

Psychedelics, someone's gotta do it.
Midrange dose Benadryl trips maybe once or twice a year for redpill briefings from the voices.

Ultimately I think it's interesting.

I know people who take MDMA weekly at clubs

Used to smoke weed and drink too much beer. Now that I gave it up I fucking hate the shit and despise people who do it.

Nobody is more critical of an addict than someone who use to be one.

What? Why would they cut blow with opiates? That doesn't make sense, you typically cut it with lidocaine or another otc local anesthetic and an inert medium

Just meth. Anything else is degenerate.

nice try fbi

Lol, you needed LSD to figure that out? Sheeeeeeit.

I smoke a little pot from month to month depending on how busy I am. I also enjoy Hallucinogens every 5 months or so. Drugs are fun on moderation if you have self control. I think lab drugs are pretty bad though.

Reminder that (((they))) want to keep us in a world of strict scientific realism, and that is why drugs like LSD are illegal, and why (((intellectuals))) are so quick to criticize religion and spirituality.

With weed I need to take 3-4 month breaks, the everyday regimen is pathetic. I'll drink a beer or 2 after a hard day at work though.

Everyone at my uni is asian and therefore hates all drugs except the occasional guy who smokes weed.

I hope the fuck you're joking.

All it does is make you feel retarded and see shit that isn't there. Also it's not a psychedelic, that's a deliriant.