3rd Wave feminism is the best thing yet. NOT B8

Apart from all the wage gap nonsense its pretty fucking good desu.

Now all these grills are super "sexually liberated" and hella open about it they are easy to fucc

Only downside is most of them are degenerates.

Prove me wrong. Protip:you cant

Not b8

>The only downside is most of them are degenerates

Unless one of your goals is a degenerate population, you proved yourself wrong with your own post.

>Prove me wrong
>Now all these grills are super "sexually liberated" and hella open about it they are easy to fucc
You proved yourself wrong fucking leaf nigger saged.

sleeping with degenerate women makes you degenerate

FUCKING L E A F

>leaf
Thought you guys weren't retarded.
Nevermind.

Yikes I really fucked myself into a corner on that one.

But most of the population is already fucking gullible so maybe this whole sexual liberation thing will bring the undesirables into the light of day. This makes them easy to avoid/take advantage of.

Best Case ontario: This new wave of degeneracy backfires and women decide that this behavior is repulsive, they then decide to teach their kids this and usher in a new wave of C O N S E R V A T I V E H O E S.

Worst case Ontario: The degenerates ruin our society and we are unable to find a respectable mate.

At least we get laid right boys?

P.S. Sorry for being born as a fucking leaf

How to end the kikes in three easy steps.
Step 1: Send Jews back to Israel
Step 2: Open borders for Israel
Step 3: Watch the hoards of Muslims flood in and devour the kikes.

Give (((them))) a taste of their own multicultural, open borders, self destructive medicine.

Wrong thread nigga

>3rd wave feminism
>sexual liberation
>lgbt rights
>parents dressing there kids as the opposite gender
>kids being aloud to start transitioning early in life
Connect the dots. This is all opening the door to pedo rights.

>leaf
Fuck off faggot

(((They))) power the feminist.

It's funny.
With all their idiocy complaining about oppression and privilege, all they have managed is to set back their own movement by annoying the majority of the population.

Wassa matta? You dont lyk boipucci?

Just kidding.

I wouldn't worry too much about the possiblilty of pedo rights. Even the most limp wristed of leftists fucking hate those cunts

On parents dressing kids as the opposite gender:

These are a big problem, but as long as we teach our kids to bully these lil abominations until theyre fucking normal we'll be ok. Besides, kids are fucking retarded. They will figure out reeeeaaalllllllyyyyy quickly that they arent a fucking heshe or whatever. Decent point tho.

THIS.

Easy sex is inherently degenerate, you profligate.

Yeah but have you forgotten we are guys? (im assuming here). Why not just fuck and chuck those F R E E womyn and improve your secks skills for future god tier nice lady. Keep it secret tho. Beat em at their own game my guy.

>We are the fucking patriarchy

We leaf folk live in a sparsely populated fucking tundra willingly. Everybody up here is at least a little bit retarded.

easy to fuck and hard to marry

eff you, youre the retarderest

>easy to fucc
and as soon as it's over they call the cops and have you arrested for rape. Good work leaf

You're either a child a moron or both. We should be trying to push our women away we need to fix ourselves before we can fix them though.

it does kinda suck up here. Our only claims to fame are Toronto, Vancouver and our "FREE" healthcare (that is fucking shit at best)

Fun Fact: OHIP (ontarios insurance) pays for fucking transition surgery.

where's the fun in not even having to work for it anymore?

Work for the top tier ones. Those are your goals. The feminists can be kept as slam pigs while we reach for higher.

B9 B8

We should be pushing them away? Improving yourself is ALOT easier and more pleasant when you have somewhere warm to stick your hog every now and then.

Not b8 amerifam