Is there such a thing as unbiased news? its all biased in some way, right...

is there such a thing as unbiased news? its all biased in some way, right? this election showed me how lefty all the major channels are except fox, which is right wing. fox was the only channel that aired shit about both wikileaks and anti-trump shit. i watched msnbc, cnn and fox this election as well as payed attention to many media outlets, and fox was the only one that wasn't totally biased even in a pro-trump way, they still got on the trains like the pussy grabbing video that everyone else did, they were just nicer to him overall in the end. but thats more balance than you get fron cnn and shit. i can't believe i'm defending fox news a bit but they were the best for this election and it showed me how biased they all truly are. is there even such a thing as unbiased news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this was the ultimate redpill this election

good luck getting people outside of this place and don't already watch fox to swallow it. The "faux news is biased" meme is too deeply entrenched in their minds.

Fox news still will deceptively edit and lie to its own viewers for click bait

They are no better than the CNN and Occupy Democrats Scum who are intellectually dishonest as well

Fuck them, its LITERALLY

>Neo Cons: The Show

My advice would be to listen to both sides

Listen on the right to:

Ben Shapiro
Steven Crowder
Peter Schiff
Mark Levinn

On the Left listen to:

Dave Rubin
The Young Turks
CNN
Facebook

did you not get taught this in high school english?

Yes, such a thing exists. Here's one example:

>Trump wins united states election

That, there, is a mere fact, accurately stated without any bias with qualifiers.

or qualifiers*

>Ben Shapiro

LOL

fuck the mainstream media.

you morons are still high from the election.

they're frauds. if you think that maybe fox news is hey not too bad, then you're a stupid cunt.

MSM needs to die and it will.

they existed before Trump

Whats wrong with him?

Besides his "muh antisemitism" thats all he goes on about, he doesnt even mention israel at all unless he gets a letter from someone asking, and he spends less that 30 seconds on it.

>watching right-wing Redneck garbage

ive always followed news a bit and im not sure when, but it all became left or right, biased in some way.

i remember loving watching cnn around 2005-6 when dobbs was on because he was the only one on the network who talked about illegal immigration, building the wall. no one else did, but they let him. thats fair. but they would never have that now. now dobbs has to be on fox because he has righty views. theres no balance it seems and i fucking hate that. i want to watch both sides of things, not have to watch multiple networks simply because they will only tell you certain facts that push their narrative. but thats where we are.

>listen to TYT

I refuse

also CNN is shit

Listen user, you need to broaden your views

Know the enemies perspective and talking points

CNN is shit, but its that or Bill Maher :/

The only reason to watch TYT is to see major lefty views and see how they are thinking. And of course the salt mines of tears since Trump won.

TYT doesn't even try to hide how biased they are. They actively ignore certain topics as long as it suits their narrative.

the majority of the anchors and hosts are all in the major [leftist] cities, mostly being in NY and DC
o nvm, ur a faggot lmao

Except for the bias that comes in choosing what to report and what not to report, even if it's factual.
There's no such thing as unbiased news.

fair enough

I'll watch CNN but holy shit not TYT jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=A17gAnff_CA

Its worth checking in on now and then at least. The hatred and rage is real with them.

I'm going to unironically suggest NPR's hourly updates.

I like No Agenda, The Unz Review, and Sup Forums.

every news outlet has some sort of political bias. the only way to not be biased is to literally only report the raw fats and data with no form of opinion

the problem comes when the media isn't clear with their bias or when they intentionally omit certain points to push an agenda. the mainstream is almost all opinion pieces or 'commentary' these days which makes it even more biased than it reasonably should be

any news source that claims to be unbiased is hiding their bias. the best they can do is non-partisanship and be equally critical of all parties.

TYT is a fucking joke

Genk is essentially a leftwing version of what he used to hate about rightwing news at this point; completely overblown reactions, jumps to conclusions based on minimal information, surrounds himself with an echoe chamber of libtards and claims to 'just ask questions' while denying that he's putting any blame on people. I'd say that he'd probably worse on the whole, at least on fox they give lefties air time to discuss things, I've never seen TYT give a republican anything like that, unless he's taking a video of them out of context

they don't necesarily lie in every show, but they mislead and push an agenda far harder than most republican commenttors Ive seen

>MSM needs to die and it will.
Media companies have huge startup costs and need a lot of revenue sources to stay alive.

Yes, MSM will die eventually. But it will be a slow death that's painful for everyone.

>is there even such a thing as unbiased news?
Not really anymore. The entire news media system in this country needs to be overhauled badly. But it won't happen anytime soon because:

1) Media companies need a lot of money to start up and run themselves. (I do NOT recommend cucking out to a VC for this.)

2) A lot of normies are conditioned to want news for free as in beer prices (read: $0). If anything, this election proved that freedom isn't free in terms of funding (since declining revenue sources are part of the reason why mainstream outlets are shoving so much clickbait these days).

All in all, it's gonna take at least a decade just to put a dent the media machine. (Remember that recently popularized sources like Vice have been in business for 10+ years already.)

listen to
jew
jew
jew
jew

or
jew
jews
jews
jews
????????????????????

>FOX
>Right-wing

Someone might wanna tell that to Megan Kelly. That whore couldn't be more of a feminazi bleeding cunt liberal if she tried.

Fox IS right wing. Megyn is too. She just hates Trump ever since that first debate/Rosie comment thing, so she spent the whole year going against him and using her wimminz position to bring up anything anti-Trump. I don't like her at all but I welcome that sort of stuff vs being totally pro-Trump like Hannity (whom I also love).

I don't want a network to be one way fully over the other. I really just want facts and numbers with no opinion. But we live in the era of opinionated news so its never going to happen.

No but that doesn't mean people shouldn't try to be objective or that the result of trying won't be a more accurate picture.