ITT: We create an offical Van Jones Whitelash Meme

Let's see what we can conjure up here on Mr. Whitelash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uAoDzPGmG1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sjtENUXgZIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's not meme this communist.

All I know is when that one lady explicitly called him out on air for being a race baiter he, without thinking, replied "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE!"

I thought that was a hilarious display of cowardice and ignorance. The lady even replied something along the lines of "Would you rather me say it behind your back?"

If we are going to meme him the HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE needs to be an integral part of the memeing.

Some blacks are salty on and off. Van is salty 24/7

youtu.be/uAoDzPGmG1o

I don't understand how this nigger hasn't lost all credibility with everyone. He was fired and found to be fraud. Did people forget?

Yaaqub

WE WUZ INTELLECTUALZ AN SHEIT

>Van

Is van a homosexual faggot?

That's Van in the picture my man

Wtf is a whitelash? Is that like the opposite of a blacklash? Except the word is backflash fucking illiterate nigger.

wut?

That's Van-sama
How new r u

My suggestion is since they're named the same, shop him

it's literally newspeak

It's kinda like Al Sharpton's situation. These race-baiting virtue signalers are still "speakers" of black people, even though they're doing nothing but making money off of racism.

Its so easy to tell just how much he hates and despises whites.

He acts all calm and considered yet there's a verybreal anger and hatred in his voice which he can't hide. I used to watch him ironically for the lulz, now I can't muster up the energy.

Cnn has a lot of terrible pundits. But van would have to be the second worst.

Fuck that nigger

I don't even understand that system. Are niggers literally that stupid that they would accept literal frauds and obvious kikeshill liars as their 'community leaders?'

Yes. YES. This is exactly what niggers believe. From Al Sharpton to Tom Joyner and so on and so forth.

Reminder that Van Jones actually talked with Info Wars and was pretty reasonable overall:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjtENUXgZIY

It sounds like they thought it was a clever play on the word blacklash except the fucking word is backlash. Emancipation was a mistake.

The criterion for being a leader of the black community is declaring yourself to be one.

MFW I knew I should've recorded his CNN seg

>Antonin Scalia would be ashamed another liberal wasn't replacing him
>another
>liberal

Scalia was conservative
Spouted this bullshit on CNN