Proof that whites are racist

Look at all that red.. Democrats didn't stand a chance with the white demographic.

You all secretly want to kill blacks, hispanics and every other minority, and you would if you could. That's why you all voted for that idiot Trump, so he can do it legally. Fucking disgusting human beings full of hate.

brilliantmaps.com/white-vote-2016/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Duluth so liberal

Old fucks and people who only get their news from the Startribune. Also it overflows from Canada.

Because it's a college city and because fuck Dayton.

How to end the kikes in three easy steps.
Step 1: Send Jews back to Israel
Step 2: Open borders for Israel
Step 3: Watch the hoards of Muslims flood in and devour the kikes.

Give (((them))) a taste of their own multicultural, open borders, self destructive medicine.

If America is so racist why do people want to come here, why do liberals stay, why don't they go to Mexico, or Europe where they can be as free as birds. I am just sick of people taking kindness for weakness so please FUCK OFF.

I want to kill every person who unironically thinks on your level OP.

>You all secretly want to kill blacks, hispanics and every other minority, and you would if you could.

You're just realizing this?

Yeah because calling them racist worked SO WELL last time. They need to learn or the demorcatic party will have a hard time learning.

From sea to shining sea.

Uh oh, sounds like you guys should leave then, before it's too late!

*winning again

There is hope for the white race after all.

>why do people want to come here

Good economy. They put up with white trash because money.

>why do liberals stay, why don't they go to Mexico, or Europe where they can be as free as birds

Because moving to another country is not as easy as picking up your bags and leaving.. unless they go there illegally. But you dont like illegals so why would you condone them doing the same to another country?

I bet you do.

Nah, I found this out long ago. But this election made me fully realize it's true. I didn't want to believe it, but sadly it is.

>all whites are white trash

Hahahaha

>it's not as easy as packing

Sure it is, if you're not a lazy millenial. Too bad that's 90% of blue voters. Ahahahahahaha

>But you dont like illegals so why would you condone them doing the same to another country?
Because then they'd be gone, retard.

How does it feel to be the minority in America? Fucking hilarious on my end pham.

>white trash
You aren't very bright are you?

>Look at all that red.. Democrats didn't stand a chance with the white demographic.
>You all secretly want to kill blacks, hispanics and every other minority, and you would if you could. That's why you all voted for that idiot Trump, so he can do it legally. Fucking disgusting human beings full of hate.

If it was non-Whites voting then the entire map would be blue. There would be not a single red county in the country. Not a single one, whereas some White people voted their counties blue.

This proves that all non-Whites hate White people and secretly want to kill them.

>secretly

no, we're usually quite open about it

>slowly killing us off by outbreeding us
>WAHHHH, WHY WON'T YOU LET US WIN?

>MA
I fucking hate this place

I don't want to kill all of anyone. I just want them to go to their own countries. Why is that wrong?

Blacks have their own region, Mexicans and sub Mexicans have their own region, Asians have their own region.

Why is it only whites that have to surrender their regions or be condemned as evil?

>Sure it is, if you're not a lazy millenial

You literally know nothing about emigration.. But why would I expect better from an edgy 15 year old neo nazi.

So you cry about immigration in your country, but you encourage the same on another one?

You conservatards are amazing.

What are you? A nigger or a shitskin of some sort I'm assuming?

Move to Minnesota.

It's nearly as faggy, and Trump will flip it in 2020.

Let me guess, you think it takes years and years to move to a country, right?

This question is for you too

>proof of mexican invasions.jpg

>You all secretly want to kill blacks, hispanics and every other minority, and you would if you could.

Its just not true user. I even post racist shit, always ironically. I don't want to kill any group, except for maybe international bankers, people who are a fifth column in the west, terrorists, murderers, rapists, etc.. Reasonable shit, basically.

But I don't want to kill people for being non-white. We all have our character flaws, user.

>I secretly want to kill all whites, men, straights, and every other "oppressive" group, and I would if I could.

>Therefore, you all must secretly want to kill blacks, hispanics, and every other minority, and you would if you could.

Reminder that every time a leftist opens their mouth, they say more about themselves than they do anything else.

>There would be not a single red county in the country. Not a single one,

Not true. I actually know many Uncle Tom blacks and hispanics who voted Trump. Many Texas counties would still be red because of them.

Not sure why you assume all non-whites are democrats.

>Not a single one, whereas some White people voted their counties blue.

Seeing the blue spots, albeit scarce, made me happy that there's still some hope for the white race. I realize not all whites are racists, just the vast majority sadly.

It's okay I guess. Every time I look at a white person I can feel them wanting to kill me, which is why I bring a knife with me everywhere I go. You never know when a nazi might chimp out at me all of a sudden.

>Just the vast majority sadly.

Guilty as charged.

Leaf put turn your proxy off

So you admit you ar just here to parasite off of what the white man built.

It depends on the country. Many can take years, yes.. The ones that only take a few months or less than a year are the shit ones that no one wants to move to.

>You all secretly want to
Secretly?

>implying being racist is bad

>Not true. I actually know many Uncle Tom blacks and hispanics who voted Trump. Many Texas counties would still be red because of them.

You lefties want every one to be "beige", which is racism against ALL cultures. It's you guys who are repulsive and evil.

>Indiana
>Bloomington

You faggots at IU will never be more relevant than Purdue anyways.

just misinformed

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

All blacks must still go. Even the uncle toms.

Obama got 98% of the black vote.
Why are blacks so racist?

k ready to purge now.

But I do want to kill all blacks hispanics and other minorities. Except Asians. We just deport them.

>MA
How come Massachusetts is as cucked as HAWAII???!

>So you cry about immigration in your country, but you encourage the same on another one?
I know, jews are despicable aren't they?

>secretly

Lurk moar, nigger.

Lol, a reduced black population wouldnt be so bad,
back when we enslaved them we should have castrated them aswell,then we wouldnt have this shitty america we have today

This isn't b8 its a shill. Notice all the, black people are cool, niggers ≠ black people, my racist comments are all satire posts there are, and they all happened to be the first ones posting.

Damn...

This map gets posted a lot, but always ignores the fact that the Republicans gerrymandered the fuck out of the country in 2010 and that the blue areas, which tend to be urban, house a substainable portion of the nation's population and wealth.

>that non-college educated whites and whites men charts

Disgusting.

Of course, everyone on Sup Forums falls on the Non-College Educated white males, so wonder you're all racist bigots. You're a blight to this world and are slowing down progression.

BTW, that map doesnt show "black males" or "hispanics males" only "people of color" which can be anyone. Also, that map isnt for counties, but whole states.

Of course, that isn't to say the democrats don't have a problem, but more of the people of the country are blue than people would realize by looking at the geography.

>Black people are too dumb to figure out how to use the internet.

Jesus man. Even we treat blacks with more respect than that. They're not Abbos.

>secretly

lmao, I'd kill every nigger in the USA if I could

We just want the government to fuck off and want decent jobs. People like you make me sympathetic to white nationalists. I prefer whites because they're the most similar to me on average. Fuck off if you think that makes me a Nazi bevause idc anymore.

>secretly

>secretly

>Dememecrats
FIND A BULL! AND PREP IT!!!! YOU STUPID FUCKING RACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!! WE HAVE TO KILL ALL WHITE FUCKING MALES!!!!
>Republishits
Israel is our ally!

>Jee, I wonder who'd I vote

>Because moving to another country is not as easy as picking up your bags and leaving... specially when your skills can be summed up as "cuck and proud" and "Will suck any black and let any muslim fuck my wife's daughter!"
ftfy

yes

Looks like the thread is dying. Good thread guys, I had some lulz, would do it again.

Former mining area with a long organized labor history.

>Be Mass
>Tout the meme that Mass is tough, don't fuck with us, we're badass, Boston Strong
>Vote 100% blue
>Being this obliviously cucked

I'd be fine if Trump only deported convicted criminals. Then, force the rest of the illegals to earn their citizenship somehow or leave.

>women
It was a mistake allowing them to vote.

Kinda funny how that works.. Democrats created the KKK and now they're completely against it and they're the opposite of the KKK.

Republicans abolished slavery but now they're the party of KKK and neo-nazis.

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG MAN

Anyone have a hi-res of OP pic?

Bitch literally admitted blacks were criminals.

I only know Duluth as the place that created the cancerous 'Duluth Model' AKA 'in domestic violence cases arrest the man even if he's the obvious victim'

Makes you wonder why (((they))) push so hard for mass nonwhite immigration

R A R E
A
R
E

N E W

>massacuckshed

>Unknown

Teach me your proxy ways, user.

A massive population of white cuckolds indoctrinated by the local universities to have white guilt, despite slavery virtually never existing in the state. Take your average white, smug liberal personality from CNN and you have your average Mass voter. They think they're smarter than the rest of the country, but are really just the most brainwashed.

Glad I'm out of there, there's little hope left to uncuck that state.

Whites pay all the taxes, you filthy nig.
That's why they vote repub.