PIZZAGATE SAGA

Trump Admin fired Michael Flynn Jr.'s son for supporting Pizzagate investigation on his Twitter. Media says he spread "fake news." Does this mean that Trump and/or Bannon don't believe it either?
nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/michael-flynn-son-trump.html?_r=0

Shut up, faggot

Mom?

Praying is for the weak. I prey. I have gained strength from the teachings. All life on this rock is below me. Praying is for the weak who hope things will get better for them without seeking answers.

Andrew Breitbart knew about it. There's a good chance Bannon and Trump do too

Is that you, James Alefantis?

He's nothing. A Pawn.

>He's nothing. A Pawn.
As opposed to you, of course...

Hell will be served. Have a seat. You're already in Hell. This is Our World. This is Our Time.

That's really fuckin' neato, nu shill. I just took a shit in your world. Thank you for the toilets and running water.

>We always tell them our plan, STUPID LEADERS PEOPLE
Theyre trying not to blow the whole investigation before he even gets into the office. Maybe you faggots should take a page out of the same book.
>inb4 shill
Yea its a great fucking idea to have retards going down there and LITERALLY tipping the owners off that we know.
You faggots fucked up when you started raiding their instagram accounts. They have probably tied up all the loose ends by now anyway.

He probably had to. Trump isn't in office yet and there are way too many powerful people tied to pizzagate. The Trump people are very likely aware of it as Roger Stone has tweeted about it.

I'm sure whatever evidence was needed has already been acquired.

>nyt link
Yeah right...
Andy knew.
Bannon knows.
Trump knows.

The Flynn tweets are NYT speculation.

>1 post by this id

How till an alex jones lun goes and shoots someone in the place?

I don't have to deal with you. Worker bees do.

This is a fake disinfo tweet. Don't spread that shit.

I doubt that tweet is real.

false
l
a
g

I see. Well thanks for taking the time to deal with me now, non-worker bee. And again, thank you for the running water and toilets.

WHAT?

Trump and Bannon are most likely the ones who told Alex Jones and Milo to cool it...for now

It's a political move. This is too risky to associate with for the time being.

Fuck off

That's very likely. Whole thing is very suspicious. No one even freaked out about the 9/11 inside job stuff this much, and that's a pretty big deal.

Larping faggot.

I'm enjoying seeing this gaggle of faggots shift tactics. It says a lot about their line of thinking.

A lot of sting operations depend on a bust. And sometimes it takes years and years to be sure of when to do it.

Pizzagate is spread by autists who've left reality. They're crossovers from the shit timeline.

omg they're running a secret pedo ring out of a pizza place guise!! XDDD

Oh look at the pentagrams youlube.com/watch?v=xzVcrdn4vt0

Cool. Being an unthinking bootlicker is now a sign of intelligence, apparently. New world.

you have to be 18+ to post kiddo

I'm glad to see you have some value for rules regarding the age of 18 in this instance. Ironic.