Here's some pictures you'll never see in mainstream media

This is what Earth looks like in Winter, i.e. right now. Notice anything? Now why do you suppose you never see this view from space, when they're talking about "climate change".......because it doesn't fit the narrative. Here's the thing no Environut has ever been able to explain to me.
The co2 in the Earths atmosphere is currently sitting at about 400ppm. Plant life on our little ball here dies at levels slightly below 200ppm co2. Plant life thrives best at levels of 1000ppm+ co2. That is why ALL indoor greenhouses artificially raise the level of co2 to at least 1000ppm co2 to encourage better plant growth. This is a fucking fact, look it up.
Now.......why would plant life on Earth evolve to grow best at co2 levels of 1000+ppm, if that wasn't more in line with the long term history of Earths atmosphere? It wouldn't.
If anything we currently have a dangerously LOW level of co2 in the atmosphere. Plant life is currently 200ppm away from dying, and at least 600ppm away from optimal conditions.

Ok Environuts.......please explain to me why the plants are lying?.........waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

trc.taboola.com/Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The other side too........

Ya I mean this is obvious. I read an article one time that said that man made CO2 was responsible for a 10-15% food growth.

Kinda makes you think!

7th day of summer here. Winter was 1/2 a year ago.

Cgi and lies

shut up australia, nobody is talking to you

>round Earth

T R A S H
R
A
S
H

Sorry Aus, This still involves you, as far as the dangerously LOW co2 levels are concerned. However I should have been more specific, you're right. Cheers

WHERE DID YOU GET THESE ORIGINAL UNDOCTORED PHOTOS OF EARTH???!!!
DELETE THESE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Now.......why would plant life on Earth evolve to grow best at co2 levels of 1000+ppm, if that wasn't more in line with the long term history of Earths atmosphere?
>It wouldn't.
Not at all. Not every component is evolved with certain parameters. It could be easily explained that the method of carbon fixation in plants that developed when Co2 was X ppm just happens to have the ability to tolerate a scale-up. You could have a protein network that fixes carbon in vitro at 5,000+ CO2, long after any plant would be dead, for example.

No it is proven through years of real science that ALL plant life on Earth grows best at co2 levels of 1000+ppm. Hence the greenhouses ALL doing that. Next............

I prefer the planet being a cold frozen wasteland desu

>round

makes me think

What shape is the Moon, square? Triangle perhaps?
Have you had your medication tonight user? Maybe it's time.........

Admit it,you just don't want to shovel snow anymore.

Giant forests converted the carbon in the atmosphere into the carbon underground, we are simply returning that stored carbon to the atmosphere.

Can someone please tell me is this what happens when a thread gets deleted trc.taboola.com/Sup Forums/log is that the URL that means the thread is completely destroy?

I dunno man, this official nasa photo looks pretty legit to me man?

www(dot)nasa(dot)gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

Do you think I need to get new meds? or do you think you're the one that needs to get your fucking eyes checked.

why does the snow stop at canada? shouldnt montana and the dakotas be covered in snow?

Canada entirely under a big fucking ice sheet.
Fuck do I hate this country.

ever been in a plane leaf?

Why does the moon have a navel like an orange?

>A FUCKING SPHERE ahahahahaha

It was picked off the Moon Tree

>Color distortion around the edge of the moon
>Moon is out of focus compared to Earth

Shitty photoshop, it's literally nothing.

you tell me user, you tell me.

>excessive ellipses
Watch out, dangerously unhinged 47 year old that just discovered how to use his Mac, coming through.

Still waiting for someone to explain why the plants are lying........lots of deflections, no answers.and your picture.......hurricanes don't happen in the Winter, official Nasa guy.........

No shit sherlock. Do you understand the implications of the worlds most renowned space agency who supposedly landed on the moon, claiming this fake piece of trash to be a legit photo?

Yes you're right, fuck off.

I have, funny how the horizon always rises to eye level of the observer at any altitude.

All life does better with higher abundance of resources. What is more significant is that plants still thrive at low CO2 levels that you claim are going to 'kill plants'. CO2 has shifted throughout time. Just never this fast.

Shouldn't the earth cover the entire horizon if seen from the moon then?

I could use a citation or NEXT.....

CO2 is a scam, but pollution is not, cutting down rainforests is not. CO2 regulation is to keep the west down economically and distract from the real issues, that other countries are destroying the earth's lungs.

How in the fuck am I lying? I showed you a offical photo from the offical Nasa website.

How much more obvious could it get that Earth 100% not a fucking globe, and theres not one fucking picture, let alone a 24/7 livecam of the entire globe in full view, spinning.

Shouldn't be hard with that 19 billion budget right? all we get are trash CGI photo.

Btw google " real pictures of satellites" and 90% of them look like microsoft word level clipart, and the remainder are barely hollywood level CGI.

>pic related
then look back at your shitty cgi photo and tell me with a straight face that that's earth.

Earth isn't a cylinder

It was actually part of a timelapse.....taken by a real satellite......

>CO2 has shifted throughout time. Just never this fast
According to the global carbon (fossil fuel) tax cartel. Don't be so fucking naive. Literal power grab through a climate doom meme. Ice age incoming.

>Canada entirely under a big fucking ice sheet.
>Fuck do I hate this country.
Let me guess, you are from Toronto or another "multicultural" city and do not partake in any outdoor activities?

Winter is awesome. It is why we are better than the melanized lazy folk and provides many benefits.

You aren't a proud white Canadian if you do not embrace winter.

you're making an assumption about evolution that stipulates:
all living matter on Earth is perfectly evolved to survive at exactly the conditions that have been present on Earth
This simply isn't true. The ideal O2 concentration for human beings is not the 0.18% we see today - we would function much much better at higher O2 concentrations - does that mean that we evolved with higher O2 concentrations and that the oxygen content of the Earth has significantly reduced? No.

/thread

You do realize that optical tech has changed rapidly in 40 years. And that different cameras produce different color saturations. And that satellites are really, REALLY far from the surface. Right?

Not sure if serious...

>Take different pictures through different years, using different cameras, different lenses, different perspectives, during different seasons
>Earth looks different
really makes ya think

Hmm, interesting. Never had this side presented to me before user. Thanks. Maybe the low levels are the reason trees dont grow like the ancient ones did. Humans would probably be giants and chickens would be the size of a t-rex.

Actually, a super volcano going off would change the levels of co2 dramatically faster. We've had plenty of those in Earths history......

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supervolcano

>good for plants
>not good for animals

we have to live here too

>being this retarded

Pretty much. CO2 is good stuff, they should worry about the pollution and acidification of the ocean instead of carbon tax nonsense

let me word that more clearly:
OP claim - the environment is set to the perfect calibration for life as we know it today to survive on Earth
Evolution - life as we know it today is best adapted to survive in the conditions that are present on Earth

These 2 statements are NOT (despite them initially appearing to be) equivalent

Go back to my oxygen % example (21%*)

it's fall right now, you fucking retard. or have you really not left mommy's basement in 10 months?

Lol Russia sucks

And we would run out of resources tomorrow
Next......

Read If you guys legit believe this photo/time-lapse to be real, then you need a new pair of glasses.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to discern what CGI is.

And if still, after that, you want to defend NASA, then go ahead and suck their spacedicks. All hope is lost for you.

Agreed user, a much more real and urgent matter for sure.......cheers

Well the geological record seems to disagree with you. And oceanography. And planetary climatology. And atmospheric chemistry and energistics. And thermodynamics. I can go on.

agreed needs a citation

what these kikes don't tell the masses is that we are in still in an ice age. the natural state of earth is suppose to be ice free all year long.

As a guy who has actually flown high enough to see the curvature of the earth, I will continue to defend nasa. Gooday

Why do you assume that a particular reaction has a peak function at ordinary instead of ideal conditions? Do you think there is some sort of reaction that would work better at 400 ppm than 1000? All because there is an ideal doesn't mean the process evolved under the ideal, it just means that it was the best process at the realistic conditions even if it's not ideal for the reaction.

Spherecucked

you can hardly consider yourself a country. Your country should stretch to 100 miles from the U.S. border and end there. Everything else mine as well be international waters.

Yes, it's fall right now. -25c without the wind chill where I am, about two hours from the U.S. border. Glad to hear things are so nice in Texas still.......enjoy it

>Ice age incoming.

You must be one of those guys who leaves for the States in the summer if you really think that and haven't noticed the drier and warmer summers we've been having on top of the worst winters.

They're fake save your sheckles

>7th day of summer here

Southern Hemisphere Summer Solstice
(Australia, New Zealand, South America, Southern Africa)
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 10:44 UTC

Aussies are like atoms - they make up everything.

Then please answer my original question user. Why are the plants lying?

Reddit pls

:D

My personal opinion is much higher than 1000ppm co2. I'm just going on WHAT EVERY GREENHOUSE DOES TO GET THE HEALTHIEST PLANTS.
Take it up with them

The 1972 picture is objectively the best looking one. The saturation on the others looks cartoony. 1997 is JUST tier

Answer these, OP.

Also answer- why do humans function optimally at oxygen concentrations higher than the 21% found in Earth's atmosphere?

The op image is not fake. The maps that you see are not proportional. Canada is mostly frozen over. As is Greenland which is also much larger then you would think based on traditional maps. it is distorted. The point being nobody takes pictures of the massive cold areas of earth that are larger than the deserts.

>Opinion=Science
>Leaf logic: Plants lying goiz

First off, the ice shelf is not the same thing as snow cover, retard.

Second of all, I'm a sailor. Fuck right off with that "hurrr hurricanes don't happen in winter"
Yes they do. I've been in squalls that would make you shit bricks in winter. "Hurricane" and "cyclone" and "typhoon" are usually just attributed to summer storms, any other time of year and they're "storms."

This is why politics should not be involved in science. Global warming is a complicated phenomenon. Its too complex for the sheep to understand. Its nice when someone gets into the details.

>Here's some pictures you'll never see in mainstream
>media.......
>This is what Earth looks like in Winter, i.e. right now. Notice anything? Now why do you suppose you never see this view from space, when they're talking about "climate change".......because it doesn't fit the narrative. Here's the thing no Environut has ever been able to explain to me.
>The co2 in the Earths atmosphere is currently sitting at about 400ppm. Plant life on our little ball here dies at levels slightly below 200ppm co2. Plant life thrives best at levels of 1000ppm+ co2. That is why ALL indoor greenhouses artificially raise the level of co2 to at least 1000ppm co2 to encourage better plant growth. This is a fucking fact, look it up.
>Now.......why would plant life on Earth evolve to grow best at co2 levels of 1000+ppm, if that wasn't more in line with the long term history of Earths atmosphere? It wouldn't.
>If anything we currently have a dangerously LOW level of co2 in the atmosphere. Plant life is currently 200ppm away from dying, and at least 600ppm away from optimal conditions.

>Ok Environuts.......please explain to me why the plants are lying?.........waiting

It says 2012 at the bottom of the image, not saying you're wrong, just that is kinda funny

just like all economists say globalization is good. Just like scientists say there is no such thing as race.

explain to me why we should regulate the shit out of business then?

Facts is facts, whether or not the answer hurts your sensibilities. Are your feelings hurt because something makes you uncomfortable user?

>global carbon (fossil fuel) tax cartel
When Al Gore left office his net worth was less than one million dollars...

Uhhh you didn't really read what I wrote, I think. I'm not arguing that plants don't grow better at higher co2 levels than we currently have in our atmosphere, I'm quite sure that they do. The thing I'm asking you is why you think that's proof of anything. Evolution isn't some magic thing that finds some super specific solution to exact conditions. If it did, life would be a hell of a lot less resilience to change, wouldn't it?

>I prefer the planet being a cold frozen wasteland desu
Hey, on the bright side, most of the niggers would die off

In winter, right now ie during winter.
Build that wall paco

>round Earth

Wrong. Stop paying attention to the (((scientists))).

Appealing to authority are not facts. Sorry. Are you mad that you can't just point to your priests in lab coats and say, see this is what they say so it must be truth. It is the word of god I mean science.

>Appealing to priests in lab coats
>Actually am one of those priests

Science is my god niqqa. And it makes me a lot of money.

>that obviously fake fucking pic
holy shit spherecucks aren't even trying to hide it anymore

oh okay. I am the top scientist of the world. Everything I say on the subject is truth. End of discussion. man made global warming is false.

>Everything I say on the subject is truth
The Lord is the only One that can spread Truth. You (((scientists))) make up shit for money.

Give me the evidence tard. Peer reviewed. Predictive models. I love science but the point is the evidence. Then I will kiss your 'top scientist' feet. Man you do not know how real science works do you?

Can anybody explain why this infograph is wrong?

Thats bad science. And they are shit upon by the rest of the scientific community. Also your lord is a good feeling nothing else deal with it.

You are the one claiming man made global warming is real. The burden of proof is on you.
Daily reminder that the 97% statistic is purposely misleading.

NASA isn't spam-blocked you fucking retard:
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth/