Ok be honest, did we play a significant role in the election or did we just happen to be right?

Ok be honest, did we play a significant role in the election or did we just happen to be right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4u2bHPuwsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, I think we played a significant role in making it cool to be a nazi with stuff in the first pic. And part of the reason Hillary lost is because no one thought she was cool.

its not as simple as that, it is a collective paradigm shift, but I think Sup Forums, and random internet autists in other places did played a very important role, why the "fake news" drama recently?

I campaigned for him, so I helped, fuck you autistic children

>making it cool to be nazi

you fucking kids dont understand shit

if anything this exposed the left and MSM as totalitarian fascists, which need a monopoly on "truth" in order to survive. Nazi pepes in the news showed people how ridiculous the left are

oh shit tony hawk's downhill jam

>Sup Forums is responsible for 50 million votes

>costa rica
Found the problem. I think you belong on /leftypol/ or /r/the_donald.

it was all part of the plan

They had a big influence in helping set the narrative for him and spreading his message and news.

>USA education standards showing.

what does /leftypol/ has to do with r/the_donald?

fucking retard, if anything I am saying the MSM and the left are totalitarian assholes.

You got the ball rolling
Trump would have been buried by super tuesday without Sup Forums
After that Sup Forums only served to keep margins a little closer in cities, which may have flipped michigan

you are a troll, i am abandoning this shit thread, already said what needed to be said anyway.

Me too. I went all the way to Nevada to shill for Trump even though those faggots went blue

I agree with that. Doesn't mean nazis aren't cool.

Where were you during the meme wars?

There are a hundred reasons why she lost, but a big one was that she was overconfident. They had over $1B war chest and they didn't even run a single ad in Wisconsin, for example. Meanwhile, Trump even campaigned in solid blue states like Minnesota a few days from the election. She bet on being Not Trump would be enough to get elected and she lost. Also

theres no debating 4chin's role

now tell your ego to get fucked

A lot of Sup Forumslacks helped find important bits in the wikileaks emails and made sure to contact real news sources on Twitter to spread the word

Plus memes, the glorious memes

We had the MSM launch a coordinated effort with Hillary against Pepe.

Sounds like a significant role to me.

the people saying "No" are grossly underestimating the power of memes

having pro-trump memes kept him alive during those dark times, without memes only the MSM narrative would have been heard and the Trump momentum would have completely died

Hillary gave a fucking speech on Pepe. Sup Forums established a very successful colony on Reddit, exposing tens of millions of people to harsh realities they would have been otherwise self-censored from seeing. Memes are the lifeblood of the internet and most of the good Trump memes came from here. And Sup Forums autists put in thousands(probably tens of thousands) of man hours of investigative work into the Wikileaks email dumps that had a significant impact by themselves.

Sup Forums absolutely played a significant role in the election. Impossible to weigh exactly how significant, but the margin was close enough that Trump would have lost without Sup Forums for sure.

No. The opinions expressed on Sup Forums are the opinions of the masses. It's what happens when you can say your true feelings anonymously but can't say them in most other places.

No, fuck off you retard. He's 100% right. That is exactly what happened. This election - thanks to how blatantly obviously biased the mainstream media is, and how blatantly obviously hypocritical and ignorant the left is - has exposed all of this going on to so many people who weren't a part of any of it. I was liberal before this election, and I can tell you after what I've seen, I wouldn't call myself liberal again in a hundred years. You're an idiot if you don't understand why costa rica bro is correct

We did... as individual lone wolves taking the debate and shitposting to them on other social outlets.

I made calls for Trump too, but it tapered off after a couple of weeks when I felt like I influenced more normies on Zuckerbook.

Just look at how the media responded to the Sup Forums...when someone made the "Text to vote" prank, it was on CNN within 2 hours!!

I didn't get PTSD from fighting in The Great Meme War and watching my brothers in memes die for nothing

It meant something

>literally the only outpost for free thought and expression on the planet/internet

Think about it

yep

Damn those racist frogs!

#DraftOurDaughters was the height of brilliance for Sup Forums this election. One autist suggests it and within a few hours it was #1 trending on Twitter. The design quality was perfectly equal to standard Hillary campaign and most of them were biting subtle.

Nice needle tracks on your arm, I'm sure that looked great when you were going door to door

No, we didn't affect this election. It's just like all the other times the President Tweeted our Pepe's back to us.

I loved that one. Serious Memetics in effect

That image will never stop being completely surreal.

>slit marks on wrist

Still trying to kill yourself, user?

Alright, which one of you FBI anons made him win

That right there was the real tide turner

Do you know where you are right now nigger?

We are the "alt right". It's us. They came up with the name just to try to get at us, Clinton gave a fucking dpeech on it. Our memes, forged in the hellfire pool of natural selection, are ravenous and viral, spreading the truths few woild say outloud, and feeding the misanthropy of our world against increasingly demanding and whiney leftists. And ehether or not any of this has meaning in the grand scale, the Dem's THINK it does, and so at the very least we wastedtheir money trying to fight it.

>the MSM had to smear a cartoon frog because of us

This. Your girlfriends son agrees.

I would even go further and say the Sup Forums design surpassed the quality of the Clinton campaign strategy. The Clinton red machine was arrogant and took too many things for granted...from our side, we are fighting for our livelihood.

well, yeah

"4channers' really doesn't flow off the tongue all that well, and neither does saying 'pol' either, if only because how crappy of a label it sounds to people. "pol" doesn't really grab your interest as much as something like "The Alt-Right."

Just take a step back and appreciate the absurdity of the situation.

No, we aren't alt-right or any other stupid label.

Technically all this election business was masterminded by Reddit and Ebaumsworld.

He actually had a point numb nuts, the news constantly bickering about dumb shit like frog post or pussy grabs is what helped Donald

>That right there was the real tide turner
The Will of the American people was the real tide turner

The shills are only shills 8 hours a day
We're meme-spamming autists 24/7

I never said we were alt right, you stupid fuck.
Learn critical learning skills.

You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=G4u2bHPuwsM

I think it helped in more ways than not.

Thi board got a cartoon frog turned into a hate symbol.

Made a Hollywood movie star cry.

And, made "headlines" in MSM. All those articles about pol... how many normies came here out of curiosity to lurk to see what it was all about and were redpilled - if even a little just enough to affect their vote?