Amazon Go tracking your shopping

>youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc

oh vey! you arent using your iphone app to buy your groceries goy?!?? dont you know its the current year?

(you even need this fucking thing to get into the supermarket apparently)

>I don't like new things: the post

I bet you will be first in line to get an RFID injected into your hand because its "new"

#1 goy right here

RFID microchips have been around longer than your underage dumb ass. If I haven't gotten one in 2005, why the fuck would I get one in 2017?

Oh, your (((church pastor))) said ids da debil. Of course.

protestcucks like you need to all burn

feel free to keep going to whatever generic grocery store you already go to

personally I look forward to not getting stuck in line behind sheboons wondering why their stamps aren't working and not having to deal with a high school drop out who shortchanges me and doesn't double bag my milk

oh boy this wont get abused at all.

Your boyfriend needs another Molson, leaf

>Steal some white richies phones
>???
>gibmedats
>Run out of battery
>welp cant go shopping
what a shi technolgy

If you really don't like it, why keep posting ads for it?

>the prozzy got triggered

Do not worry.
Once we establish communism, money will not be required anymore.

I know right? I keep watching it from OPs decrying it and it's just hyping it up even more for me. Fuck the cashiers and bagfags. I just want to get my stuff and go.

Yey, even more jobs taken by machines.
Now instead of paying someones salary, I pay for the new tech, thus they can justify not dropping any item prices.

Also I love the idea of Amazon owning all my shopping data and selling it forward to advertisers.

This shit is getting way too scary.

Which is exactly as (((OP))) wants. That's why this ad thread is constantly posted.

I really have to use an iphone,or can I use any smartphone?

When it's communism, nobody will track your shit.

Oh, well. It worked. I don't see any problems with it and I've encountered far too many retarded employees at checkout.

Is it another Besoz hallucination or are they actually implementing it somewhere? Damn Amazon will never turn a profit if they keep dumping git into R&D.

you haven't gotten one because its not hip, you fucking leaf. its hasn't been hip because the Jews haven't found a way to track and control people with it..... untell nooww.

7.4 billion feeders.

why do you burgerniggers keep replying to me? the fucks the matter with you? do I really trigger you that much?

Just silly how many ads get posted here under the guise of "I don't like this". I see nothing wrong with the service, just the thread.
Shitty click bait threads.

u need a safe space?

>wear mask, have no phone
>take whatever you want

>I don't like new things: the post
"it's new and shiny so you need it, goy.."

No. Do you have an argument? I'm just clarifying, because Sup Forums has an average intelligence of gold fish, that this is just click bait thread to boost Jeff Beezos bottom line.
You want a lolly pop?

> mfw this will end up the same way "self-checkout" did
> you will never see one of these anywhere near a non-white area....ever

I love how they literally just roped off the self-checkouts at wal-marts in black areas because the nigs are constantly trying to steal...and couldn't just remove them cause "dats racist".

You can do that right now in any store.

God bless the underground movement of people who use burners as their actual main phone.

you seem upset, pshh it was nothin personnel kid