Reminder that asian dads and white moms produce the cutest daughters possible

reminder that asian dads and white moms produce the cutest daughters possible

asian Sup Forumsacks, start impregnating those white women, we need more qt hapa girls now!

do mountain jews count as asians?

>have degenerate slut daughters pol, it's in your best interest go... Fellow Aryan
A fucking (((leaf)))

Despite objectively being the best mates Asian males are still ignored. We need to insert more males in the media and go against the corruption and brainwashing.

Those things as ugly as fuck t b h

You've convinced me. I'll now fuck both your wives and your daughters.

and produce more elliot rodgers? no thanks

I don't approve of race mixing. I am just going to fuck them. Also, Elliot Rodgers is half ashkenazi half South Asian. How long have you been on /pol? Actually, do this. Go through all the degenerate half-asians you claim are the products of white men. Count how many are actually half jewish.

Jews are 2% of the population by the way.

Hawt

>Go through all the degenerate half-asians you claim are the products of white men. Count how many are actually half jewish

Stop being in denial

i wish that were true. if it is, i'd happily impregnate a white women for the good of white race

>all psychopathic hapas with white dads actually had jewish dads

lol

Never claim asian men are good at pattern recognition ever again.

>Jews are 2% of the population by the way.

Half Asian mixes are all ugly.

>White men can barely satisfy white women sexually.
>thinking Asian men can.

Daily reminder that thinking it matters which parent is which race when it comes to hapas is nigger-tier science and you'll all abominations.

That's not what he said at all

Pretty sure that was a hoax.

watching korean girls in motion makes me cringe everytime
they just move so awkwardly

>has fo rely on elliot rodger meme

I'm Asian and I agree ONLY if the White women were Russians.
I want my CYKA blYAT

Yep basic Strawman Argument you fail at being logical.

That picture scares me. Currently dating a Filipina and figured our kids would like somewhere in between the both of us. Racemixing with non-whites creates kids that look more like the non-white parent. I need to get out of this relationship.

I dated a Russian woman for a while. They're nothing special

asians have tongues and hands

I'm not pro-Asian.

Of course they're white nothing special. I just like the stereotype face, and the accent.

He was a product of white father and Asian mother. Asian male and white females are objectively superior

the supreme gentleman too much for you user?

I was just being honest. White women are really slutty. Stick to Asians. It's what I do now days.

To be honest if the son got /fit/, shaved the JUST of his hair, and got a clean shirt he would look pretty alpha.

But you're pro-logic I presume? Nor did I imply you being pro Asian.

Just being clear.
They're all shit.

>White women are slutty
>Stick to Asians
I presume you're a basic white douche you can't get a white GF because you're a loner and you stick with the Asian women because they're mostly shy and easily manipulated by white cucks like you ehh?

Every day,
every day you come and post this shitty meme on Sup Forums because you can't get an asian girlfriend.
Dude we get it, the same way that white women are dating black dudes. Asian women are moving on to white men.
You being a frail, tiny, fuckboi asian man. This pisses you off, because no asian woman wants you when whites are pretty much gods in comparison to you.
You're boring, you look like a dried up turd with white powder thrown on top.

It's time to stop posting.

>/r/asianmasculinity
Remember to report all asianmasculinity threads. Scrub this board of the yellow menace.

Nah. I'm asian.

>user ID is fucking fag
LOL

I don't want asian girlfriend, stop projecting fag.

just hide the thread
why are you orbiting it if it bothers you so much?

can a I reveal a secret to you retards?

if you and your wife are not a genetic trashcan then it does not matter what race either of you are and you will probably produce good looking, healthy children

I cannot fathom why are you trying to generalize this so much when it's a person by person issue. If you're healthy caucasian male and there are no problems running in your family find an asian girl that is as healthy as you and in likely case there won't be problems

I like getting my zingers in before these threads are inevitably deleted

As much as I like Gosick and the interracial relationship between the two, I find this kind of racemixing thread too autistic for my taste.

>implying asians don't want me

I'm only looking at conservative virgins

That's nice. Just like what my dad said, white American women mostly wants just the dough.

>Singapore
>>Implying asians don't want me
Dude, they don't want brownshitskinned asians.

Any racemixing is degenerate. asian, black, indian are all degenerate, you are seriously blue-pilled if you think otherwise.

I'm not even brown skinned.no idea where you're getting these retarded assumptions from

Oh, because you're from Singapore, and Singapore is near Malaysia and Indonesia, and Indonesia and Malaysia are mostly brown skinned Austronesians. If you're not browned skinned you're probably a decendant of the Japanese, or the Thailandese

Highschool buddy was Half-Korean, Half-Polish. He was popular and got girls easily. A mix is only as bad as the parents, ugly parents make ugly kids. Autistic parents make autistic kids. etc and so on

Singapore is nearly 70% Chinese. You don't know shit.

I didn't imply that the Austronesians were the majority. I implied that you're shit skinned.

koreans?

>mfw reading Eurasian Tiger's blog not only made me totally reconsider being alt right but also made me stop learning Chinese and drop my plans to go to China
Is it really this bad for WM/AF hapas?

learn something new every day
chinese new year in singapore looks comfy

>raichu tattoo

OK that turns me on.

No, it doesn't look comfy. Real Chinese new year is in China, not fake Chinese new year in Chingapore.