WHAT'S GOING ON???? WASHINGTON ORDERS MILO NOT TO NOT DISCUSS PIZZA GATE...AND HE COMPLIES?

Weird happenings around Pizzagate.

Milo set to give speech than....

Washington tells him not to talk about it and then he freely complies?

What's you theory pol?

What's going on with Pizzagate?

Are they closing in on them?

As per Milo's speech...

We are going to talk this evening about a few things that are close to my heart,” Milo told his audience. “Although, I have one announcement to make which is that sadly when I announced I was going to be speaking about Pizzagate this evening, I got a number of phone calls with Washington D.C. area codes saying ‘not yet.'”

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-06/milo-yiannopoulos-told-not-speak-“pizzagate”-during-miami-university-lecture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h21m19s
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m42s
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/
youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg,
twitter.com/PhillyD
youtube.com/watch?v=phkIrxOyl5Q
tnp.no/norway/panorama/5403-pedophile-abuse-network-operation-darkroom-shakes-norway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A dude fired shots in an occupied restaurant, there's gonna be push back

Milo lying to stay relevant

>Milo

>not yet

he wants attention

Ah but he did not fire any shots.

They interviewed a witness who was inside the pizza joint when the guy came in as per the witness....no did not see or hear any shots fired..

Who is spreading the rumor shots were fired?

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h21m19s
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m42s

Not my theory but Bannon and trump know about pizzagate but they know if they bring it up they will do whatever they can to stop him from getting in so they told everyone to drop it for the time being

Very mysterious. ..the day before the guy came into the pizza joint...authorities moved the street camera so it was no longer filming the restaurant..

Again...as per witness who was inside the place when the guy was there...no shots fired....

Heavy use of ellipses is pretty much the best way to tell people that you are genuinely crazy. I've never seen a normal person type like that

This sounds plausible. If pizzagate is brought up now they will fix it so Trump does not get in.

I wonder if all this is tied in with the 650,000 emails on Weiners computer?

Notice no one is talking about that at all.

Very strange.

the fuck is this about? I'm clearly out of it

This is the most obvious answer.

Milo faggot is unoriginal and will just regurgitate what ever he sees on /pol. Useless faggot jew that loves BBC and was abused as a child (says he liked it). Abused children that enjoy their abuse grow into pedos themselves.

#notmygay

>shots fired

Things that never happened...

implying that there is not every possibility of Trump being assassinated if he tries to take something like Pizzagate to task.

People do that when they don't want to make actual statements that they would have to defend. Leave everything open, let the reader fill in the blanks. Plus it looks more dramatic.
also
>huffington post

I was extremely disheartened by the title "Democrats and pedophilia"

This is not a fucking partisan issue, though there are probably more Demoslimes doing it than Republitards.

I was encouraged when he redacted the speech, though it was probably determined that he would do that from the beginning.
I am hopeful that some hard evidence will actually come from this, or Trump is just using this threat of exposure to twist the arm behind the back of the Washington scum.

In all probability the pizza was to get people in the door, and most of it would have been a rehash of
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

this - it's like people forget he's a gay attention whore.

he's just lying for attention, geez

I thought he was told not to not not discuss it? No?
Anyway, PG is a myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw

You're clearly new.

It's just on hold until Jan 20th so Obama can't pardon anyone.

How the fuck do people make 65,000 mails ? I use mail too often at work and end up with less than 5000 mails in a year.

>>not yet

Pizza is /x/tarded horseshit, milo knows it, milo wants to keep getting paid to talk while travelling around the country, milo is taking advantage of credulous conspiritarded fools, milo is a clever jew.

This is a good reason.

The already promised a bloodbath via ISIS

False flag worked?

Also, apparently Alex Jones is falling for the false flag as well.

not every elite/billionaire uses his money for sinister purposes so i doubt trump knows about it.

i imagine that if those pedo's get arrested they will manipulate the economy and cause a worldwide collapse

lol fucking retard

sorry

So was the shooter an attempt to silence Mile on the subject? Beforehand he could've probably discussed it freely without repercussions but you might say the shooter had a lotta loyalty for a hired gun.

it depends how popular milo is.
if he is more popular than alex jones, its obvious why he wasn't allowed to speak
waking people up is not good.

no it doesn't

I've heard this twice today about no shots being fired. I've seen it suggested by a completely untrustworthy old rogue that their might not have been a rifle at all.

I'm utterly indifferent to the pizzagate thing but I'm interested as hell in this shooter.

The "real news sources" that centered around "the shooter who was informed through fake news sources"

Almost poetic

Lot of fucking austists in this thread. Pic related.

I'm familiar enough with Milo to know that's a tease for some kind of reveal. He's clearly not indicating that he was told off by feds, he's implying that they want him to wait for another shoe to drop.

Yep

Government run false flag

Motherfuckers they all are

IIRC, the news in Finland said that the guy just aimed around with a rifle and never fired

Are they waiting for Obama's term to complete to avoid pardons or further obstruction of investigation? Is there even a current investigation?

suppose the simplest answer is that Milo is just full of shit.

>Washington tells him not to talk about it and then he freely complies.
It's called covering his own AIDS infested backside.

He's proudly admitted to raping children, youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg, something every homophile depserately wants to do because they're so abominable.

Maybe it was the FBI. Too much media attention ruins investigations. As seen already..

pls tweet phily D to cover this topic. he asks followers what he should talk about in his videos each day
If we tweet him enough maybe we can get the word out to his fans.
twitter.com/PhillyD
youtube.com/watch?v=phkIrxOyl5Q

>even more important than Sandy Hook
>will end the same way

I had a teacher that raped a young boy, said the boy misrepresented himself as being over 18.
I get the feeling that was a made up story and that the investigators were compliant.

can unconfirm, was not molested, am seasoned cp downloader, 6 TB stored on my floppy disk

Milo also chickened out of that gay protest march through an Islamic neighborhood he hyped up for weeks.

I wish.

Didn't he claim to work for the UN climate change thing?

I can't put enough emotion into this post. I am absolutely sickened that these sick Satanic pedo fucks continually avoid the spotlight
They all must burn. Praise kek and let the moloch worshippers feel his wrath
Shadilay
With you, brothers, we can do this

Maybe, with the loss of business, the owner is filing slander and defamation actions against anyone promoting this bullshit? Milo's team probably advised him to stay clear of it.

remember that Alex Jones also made a pizzagate video and then quickly deleted it

I can confirm through unnamed Intelligence sources that the other shoe is about to drop.
tnp.no/norway/panorama/5403-pedophile-abuse-network-operation-darkroom-shakes-norway
The liberal pushback against "fake news" is an attempted Intelligence smokescreen, it's a giant blackmail circlejerk at the top of the DNC. When the news breaks and they make the arrests, you will be shocked, but not surprised. You can see this coming already. Pizzagate is real. This also involves some big Hollywood financial donors to the Clinton campaign.

The danish media started writing about pizzagate. Top kek.

Do they realize that the more attention they give it, the more suspecious it seems?