DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO OBAMA'S GOD-TIER LEVEL OF JOB CREATION

inb4 right wing retards don't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down.

They think it's a conspiracy.

Yeah you can create a lot of jobs when they're so shit that people have to get 2 or 3.

People need GOOD jobs now.

Daily reminder that Obama entered a negative economy so a plank of wood could have done better than him.

thank g*d that our canadian allies will help us destroy all these drumpftards.

fuck off leaf we're talking about america

>Daily reminder that Obama entered a negative economy

Yeah no shit there was a Republican president before him!

Can you imagine what kind of a mess a Democrat is going to inherit in 2020/2024?

>inb4 right wing retards don't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down.

Can you give me a single other reason it would go down, leaf?

Underrated thread.

Daily reminder Obama passed ARRA, which was largely responsible for the recovery.

Redpill me on this nigga

Actual thief or actual victim of Putin?

if you're out of work for a certain amount of years its means youre no longer looking for work and are therefor not uneployed

Take into account underemployment and suddenly that figure would come crashing down.

Just because you're employed doesn't mean you're actually working a sufficient amount of hours to sustain a decent quality of life.

daily reminder that Billy Clinton caused the housing bubble in the first place and a bunch of brainwashed idiots were about to elect his wife.

>HAHA LOOK AT MY FAKE GRAPH THAT HAS ZERO BASIS IN REALITY

HAHAHA

A Great Republic, if they can keep it.

You missed my second part
>a plank of wood could have done better
Capitalism naturally has cycles of boom and bust.
After the bust, we never boomed.
Obama will go down as the first president in American history to never reach 3% GDP.
That includes FDR, so you have to be stupid enough to believe that this recession was harder to overcome than the Great Depression.

GOV DEBT
O
V

D
E
B
T

>Obama canuckold thread
Get ready for another 100+ posts by OP who only replies to low-hanging fruit and conveniently ignores all the posts that leave him BTFO.

You know what goes in the options.

>Lose 100k good paying union jobs with benefits every month.
>Create 120k minimum wage, part time jobs each month.
>???
>Profit?

I don't know how this retard keeps getting serious replies.

What the fuck

Those trips don't lie, m80

But its not years, its around 4 weeks. Meaning that if you aren't ACTIVELY looking and applying for jobs within those few weeks, you are no longer considered unemployed or counted in the unemployment statistics. You are at that point a non participant in that labor force. That covers housewives, students, the NEET question, et cetera

Pro tip - There are 90 million Americans of working age that are not in the labor force

He'll never get ~2% yearly GDP growth and job growth so healthy that it drives blue-collar workers to heroin use and suicide?

Inb4 leaf nigger "hurr durr that's only retired and schoolet age children hurr"

Man, Canacuck is really slipping.

These types of arguments used to be met with "nice anecdotal evidence, but where's the proof? Here have an infographic. That'll shut you up."

lol obamaleaf is back. Here, i got some OC for (you)