Is the Dan Bilzerian lifestyle degenerate?

is the Dan Bilzerian lifestyle degenerate?

no because his harem is culturally diverse

everything is degenerate

the only non-degenerate thing is death

>option a) live decadent life screwing sluts, leave no prodigy
>option b) accidentally knock up a slut, child raised by single mother to be a criminal and/or beta

Yes

literal whores ≠ harem

weak jawed manlet

its good theatre, lackluster psyop

No.

Bilzerian is a mentally-cucked faggot larping as a man.

a lil but I mean cmon son

wtf i love dan bilzerian now

Yes. He is the epitome of the hedonistic nihilism of individualism and postmodernism.

>spending all of daddy's money on hookers and posting it on instagram
Of course it is.

The only thing that I see that is degenerate is his stupidly styled beard, and the fact that his brew of choice is Corona Light.

So that's were Ivan the Space Biker went.

>I give money to these girls to hang out with me!

Yes.

Well, he did go to jail right out of high school, so I'm inclined to say yes.

On a side note, I give him a little credit for standing closest to the sexiest girl there.

>manlet
>buys whores with his daddy's money
>spends his day meticulously sculpting his beard to give the appearance of a strong jawline

Yeah.... but can you really blame him?

How is Dan Bilzerian psyop?

go back to tumblr with your (((isms)))

He had everything given to him on a silver platter. He's nothing but a chump.

It doesn't matter, none of those women pictured are taller than 5 foot 3.

Wouldn't that be spiritually unfulfilling?
Like, if I were that rich I'd get bored of having a bunch of useless whores around.
Its all he does. At least be like elon musk and cement your name into the future.

It's only degenerate if he doesn't have a bunch of illegitimate children who he secretly supports

The older I get, the more I realize these "beautiful women" are really not that special and men give them all the power by giving them constant attention.

Go back to you're typical degenerate boards faggot
Marxism is a well known phenomenon here on Sup Forums

Progeny* you degenerate.

Fucking leafs

>Corona Light

if he's not sponsored by them then he should lose his instagram account and go live in a gilded cave alone fiveever

Herherher this is my first time hearing of Dan Blitz, lemme go start a retarded thread about him on Sup Forums

Go to bed, this threads been done 10x a day forever

of course

he is behaving like the fucking Saudi princes with their harems of sex slaves

in the west we have the notion that the richest man, the most powerful man, does not get to have 20 wives because if he does so then 19 men will have no wife

This.

All of the women in that picture are, in reality, like 6s or 7s at best. There's really nothing that great about them. Cute girls are a thousand times more attractive than bimbos. Bimbos only look good when you get a couple of them together at once and have them pose for a picture like this, because then your brain goes "Wow, look at all these women!" instead of "Wow, look at this one average looking woman"

Also, the way Bilzerian styles his beard is gay as fuck.

I wouldn't drink Corona even if I was sponsored.

>And not fear death; it is the only way to be cleansed.

>in the west we have the notion that the richest man, the most powerful man, does not get to have 20 wives because if he does so then 19 men will have no wife

But then 19 people that couldn't compete with him get removed from the gene pool and the descendants of alphas become the next generation. Isn't that just natural selection?

Um... that's actually the exact definition of a harem, idiot.

Its worse than degenerate, its pathetic.

I have never seen someone so blatantly and crippling insecure and desperate for the approval of teenage boys.

>But he bangs hot chicks!

As Trump will tell you, when you are rich and famous you can bang any girl. Shit, contrary to /r9k/'s beliefs, getting laid by attractive girls really isn't that difficult even for regular guys.

Flaunting it so blatantly though is a sign of weakness.

>implying people like him reproduce
Also, money progressively makes succeeding generations less based. The first king of Saudi Arabia was probably a badass. But now all of his descendants are just spoiled degenerate cunts who flash their money to get anything they want. If you ever got into a fight with them, or asked them to show that they have an actual skill besides driving Lamborghinis, they'd be stumped.

He's a complete try-hard who pays whores to pretend they care about him. Also, he has to look like a caveman to hide his shitty face structure.

digits dont lie, KEK agrees

No it isn't, the arabs used it to mean wives and concubines (which are not whores, just women of lower status than the wives), idiot.

If Sup Forums has never experienced it and/or is envious of it, it is degenerate.

He made his money playing poker