I mostly hang out on other boards, and only check in on Sup Forums occasionally...

I mostly hang out on other boards, and only check in on Sup Forums occasionally. One incident that's never failed to intrigue me is the case of Elisa Lam. What did Sup Forums have to say about this incident when it happened? What does Sup Forums think about it now?

wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)

youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM

Not politics

the jews killed her because she had evidence that the holocaust was a lie.

>Not politics
Fair enough, but it's not /x/ either, as /x/, is paranormal bullshit. Paranormal shit doesn't exist, so I felt like this was the best place for it.

Really? What sort of evidence?

She was a samurai that the Jews feared.

There's so little information that there is not much to say about it. Might as well be paranormal.

Have you seen her blog? It's fucking wacko.

Most of Sup Forums would have secretly wanted to drink the water from those faucets because it's the closest they would ever get to tasting pussy

The girl was probably schizo, and fell into the water tank and drowned. Sad.

She was on ecstasy, climbed into a water tank, and drowned

Haven't checked it out in a couple years. Vaguely remember an entry about "creepy Mexicans" following her around while she was in LA. Always thought that could be relevant, but I feel like it was more likely that if she was murdered, it was probably an employee of the hotel.

the girl was probably stolen from her real parents, subjected to satanic ritual abuse and used as a courier.

She probably fucked her job up, and got wasted because of it.

But she'd be a stolen lamb, then :3
>tfw god exists

I was actually there when they found her. heres a pic my friend took a few days before they found her

I'm almost tempted to say this belongs on /x/ because of how strange the circumstances were, but it looks to me from what I've seen like it was someone who had a mental breakdown, psychosis of some sort or something. Case still sends shivers down my spine though

I think it's possible evidence for energy based entities being the cause of hallucinations/possessions. What we can see on the tape probably was her being slowly taken over but being the only one able to see whatever it was. Then maybe it later the entity caused her to phase inside (saw /x/ stuff that said latch didn't seem tampered with) the water tower and she drowned because it was dark and she couldn't see a the latch. 4spoopy5me

how did the tap water taste?
asking for a friend

requesting the video of those guys who went onto the roof and the door was unlocked and the tank was open. I think the title of the video was in chinese

>/x/

That's three. Guess I'll drop this, and post it there some other time. Just wasn't looking for "bruh, she was possessed by demons / she was talking to a ghost" responses.
Sorry to bother you. Will go back to lurking occasionally.

I guess you could say Elisa, was....

In hot water.

who authorized this

They're not that bad, come on now. I'm sure they can inform you of some plausible theories that have been constructed.

Also fuck you for bringing up this spooky story again.

>naked 5ft asian girl in a water tank

stupid brain dead soulless chink kills herself?

this happens hundreds if not thousands of times EVERY day in chinkland.

the only difference is her parents were rich enough to move to a place not filled with literal mongoloid retards

No one was able to explain why she was found with a prolapsed anus. Rectal prolapse is usually associated with anal rape. Given that she was found in the water tank naked as well, that strongly suggest she was sodomized at some point.

It was the hotel night clerk. The smoking gun is in the missing footage. Who had access to the video?

tell me brother, let me believe

Have you even read the articles? She's college educated, not your average chink.

that video freaks me out so much.

But she wouldn't have been able to climb in without a ladder nor would she been strong enough to open it

Not to mention climbing up the later in almost total darkness on a cold night while being completely naked. She would also lack the manual dexterity to do it if she was on drugs.