White male here, considering converting to Islam from Agnosticism within the next five years or so...

White male here, considering converting to Islam from Agnosticism within the next five years or so, because I need some spiritual guidance in my life, and I would like to settle down early with a loving and devoted muslim wife.

Give me one (1) reason not to convert.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xUM85G1F0
youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think Islam will give you "spiritual guidance", does the middle east lool like they have good spiritual guidance?

>leaf
Here's your (you) faggot.

It's a false religion and will send you to hell

Islam is a cultural religion like Judaism and some sects of Christianity.

You'll be following Arabic cultural ideas that were formulated for a society which existed over a millennium ago while being inferior to the native believers in their own eyes.

Because Islam is the religion of Satan and you will be condemned.

That is the only reason you need.

My dear brother, I do not know if you are Muslim or not but I urge you to visit a local mosque and attend the Friday Jummah prayer. Just sit down and and listen. You do not have to join the prayer but listen to the sermon atleast. If your heart does not find peace I pray Allah guide you and keep you safe, and bless your life with safety and happiness.

Sure thing, brother

their women smell like shit, dont know how to wash

What kind of poof needs spiritual guidance? Why don't you just suck a cock instead its obviously what you really want

I'm a Cuck: the post

Leafs are insufferable arent they. White's converting to Islam is the most pathetic cuckold move ever
Kys

this.

you are trying to be a white man in a brown man's club. you will not fit in there, and you will never be accepted there fully.

your tendency towards islam points directly back to the old and new testament - however you feel some block or lack of connection to your own tradition.

resolve that and see where it leads before trying to be a gaijin among snackbars

OP is trolling obviously but there are really people like that. I personally know a guy from the UK who told me he's going to convert to Islam. He's half white, half Ashkenazi Jewsih.

buddhism

saged

Thats a lie, we would happily accept him. In Islam race and color mean nothing. In my community this big Bulgarian man converted and we helped him get married to this Tunisian girl who was looking for a husband. OP go to a mosque and see how you feel.

Because you'll burn in Hell for being a heretic.
/thread

Based kebab mongrel here.

Islam as a moral code is only relevant to a desert people during an era where it was common practice to bury infant daughters alive

Bacon wrapped lead pellets.
Up against the wall

fuck off sick pedo worshippers

Actually there are white dudes waaaaaaaay more Muzzie than you would think. I look fucking arab and they even give me judgey looks for simply wanking in public havin a beer

Your example of how Islam is apparently tolerant to non-native converts sounds like a pet project if I've ever heard one.

Also, Bulgarians were for a long time part of the Ottoman Empire's domain:

"With the downfall of the Second Bulgarian Empire in 1396, its territories came under Ottoman rule for nearly five centuries."

7.4% of Bulgaria's population today is Sunni Islam and around 8.8% of the country is ethnically Turkish.

You will never believe the symbols contained in the book to be truth, you are believing in believing

>leaf
>wants to join Islam
I'm not surprised by this anymore.

Anyway don't convert to a religion who will force those around you to be wary of you. You'll hate them after a while and then just kill them cause they're 'not muslims'.

So one thing : stop shitposting fucking leaf no one fucking wants mudslimes in here.

I rate your bait 3.5/10.

> Give me one (1) reason not to convert.
Islam is a totalitarian cult, not a religion. If you're looking for 'spiritual guidance' then you sure as fuck won't find any in Islam.

>non-native converts

Arabs are not the same thing as turks, or pakis, or pinoys. Yet Ottomans are turks, and a majority of pakis and pinoys are muzzie. Like wtf do you mean by "non-native converts"? You seem to be confusing muzzies with jews. Like how jews have more of an ethnic tie to their "religion".

Don't forget that muzzies WANT to convert white people jack ass

Retarded

Kek has risen and you're going to some subverted mudshit religion not even Arabs wanted (they were forced to convert)

For starters you seem to be gay.

white christian girls are waaaay more attractive than muzzie cunts

I will not give you a reason to not revert
All that I say I study Quran and Hadith

You will know the answer afterwords.

Watch YouTube videos too if you are lazy

>I need some spiritual guidance in my life
ahahahaaha better kys

You are a trait-
>Sees flag
You are in line with Canadian ideals!

Sikhism is better.

This.

Man wtf, your making us sound like we're brainwashing people with MKULTRA. if you really think us Muslims are so evil , come to a mosque and confirm it yourself or forever be a pussy keyboard warrior

>visa fraud is tolerance

I disagree, and this is coming from someone who grew up in Toronto with girls of all races.

White girls can be pretty, but they are very boring, and quite slutty for the most part.

Muslim girls have always been much more down to earth, and didn't have such bloated egos from having sex with hot Chads at a young age.

Non-native means countries which are currently not Muslim majority (any sect, not just Sunni). I'm not saying that they have to be countries once ruled by the Ottomans; I just stated Bulgaria used to be ruled by a Muslim Caliphate.

I know that Muslims want to convert non-native populations. What I am saying is that they will look at native believers higher than non-native believers based on the religion's history and principles.

>islam is a totalitarian cult

No, its a set of dogma used against illiterate kebabs to blow themselves up.

First they tell these kebabs who have nothing that they belong to Allah anyway, and to submit to his will. Next they tell them that Allah wants them to "kill the infidels" as written in the Quran by a man in order to rally an army to face rival tribes in fucking Saudi Arabia.

The reason it was a big fucking deal at the time is that the propaganda was written as poetry, which was exalted in that time and place.

Jesus you guys think way too much of Islam. Fucking christian dickwipes have been blue pilling you all into giving money for the lord and now you think Islam is a centralized thing.

Red pill or kys

Yeah hijabi muslim girls are actually pretty fucking cute, and modesty and chastity are great traits that white girls have pretty much given up completely.

It is kinda funny that Sup Forums is always talking about the virtue of marrying, and having lots of children, and chastity and fidelity, but when you point out that that's literally the norm in Islam they're all "ew no fucking pedo mudslimes gross"

>wanking in public
This is why you shouldn't phonepost.

Oh, my bad user, I misunderstood what you ZEDo0QOo

Watch the young pope if you need spiritual guidance

Daily reminder that everyone on Sup Forums will be forced to convert when we take over these countries from you white pigs

Ahem. The fall of mankind. Happened on a tree. Pic related was foretold at every turn. Fulfilled. Came Immaculately. Said "knock down this temple and in three days I will raise it again". God had given up some of His powers. To die on the same tree as the fall of mankind. Significance of blood here. Raises after three days His own body. Christ allows Holy Spirit to descend upon humanity (yet another of God's Graces). That whosoever shall believeth in Him shall inherit eternal life. And He will not let you go nor lose you after that fact.

Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure.
Shortest possible version, they lie shamelessly, so nothing they have told you means anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU

Don't close immediately like I did the 1st time.
The audio quality is shit, but it's well, well worth it.

Forgot pic. Meh

>Converting to the white race enemies' cult

Must be a bait

Sup Forums is legitimately autistic, all of their views line up EXACTLY with islam but they denounce it and post autistic 5th grade redneck tier memes.

hey man. JEWS ROCK. im sick and tired of all the fucking bigotry here. jews rock. fucking bigot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xUM85G1F0

Inshallah my brother
Make Canada Haram Again

>all of their views line up EXACTLY with islam

pic related

>hurr hurr Islam will end degeneracy
>literally increases gay rape across Europe

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

What did Islam mean by this?

This. Convert to Buddhism instead. It is a based religion.

It's so funny seeing American Christian Hypocrisy at it's finest. Not saying I particularly care for Islam either but "Omgerd, I lurve jesus and god and hamburgers and shiet, oh thank the stars that we are so accepting and kind to each other FUCK ISLAM WITH RUSTY SPOONS BURN THEM ALL IMMA SHOOT THEM WITH MA GUN YEHAW" - you dumb fat fuckers ever listen to yourselves?

Mate, fucking agree 100%. The literal image in my head that forms when these mouthbreathers start firing off is:

You would need to learn the shitskin language
You would need to pray a million times a day
You would need your trash bag to wear a trash bag
You would need to be a globalist

ww.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

>hurr hurr Islam will stop degeneracy
>Muslim refugees increase gay rape across europe

What did Islam mean by this?

Because Jesus Christ died for you, and you will be rejecting his sacrifice for your sins in order to worship in a religion invented by demons who possessed Muhammed.

youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA/videos

Sure why not its all monotheistic Jewry. Just get the fuck out once you convert ib.

Kill infidels and you'll get mad pussy in paradise! Is that spiritual enough for you, walking garbage?

>Islam
>New testament
Wew

>white male
>considering converting to islam

"white"

You will be ISIS victim #1691

no you don't need to learn Arabic

you'll need to pray 5 times a day each is at maximum is 5 minutes

I'm a Muslim my age is 21 yearsold and I've never ware a turban

Jesus loves you. Jesus died so you don't have to work for your sins because he paid the price for them. You can speak to Jesus at anytime.

Islam has many holes in it's ideology, they don't even really know who they worship. Read the book of Mathew, a chapter a day. I challenge you buddy (don't be afraid to talk to Jesus if you feel compelled to)--it'll change your life.

>they dont really know who they worship
i hope youre not this autistic

Arabic and Persian actually. The two cultures are almost identical anyways, and have borrowed things from the other and integrated it into their own, but the people have been intertwined in Islam since it's founding. The prophets mentor for instance was a Persian guy

I'd give you judgey looks for public masturbation. Does that make me a Muslim?

You'll be the victim of a genocide.

Former Muslim here. Christianity is far better and more accessible , the Muslim community would eat you alive.